20th Century Boy and Girl , this is boring!

Two cops, this was not a drama worthy of Jo Jung Suk!

Kar:

20th Century Boy and Girl , this is boring!

Two cops, this was not a drama worthy of Jo Jung Suk!

1. Hana Yori Dango. Really not worth the hype. 
  2. Vivid Romance. I found it a waste of time.
  3. While You Were Sleeping. Overhyped.

The K2 - gets quite draggy and there's not a lot of chemistry between the leads

• Flower Boy Ramen Shop
  • Eulachacha Waikiki
  • Jugglers
  • One Smile is Very Alluring (it's fine but Love O2O is much better, the only thing the movie has going for it are that the in game scenes are more impressive)
  • Radio Romance
  • The Great Seducer
  • Twenty
 Mars:
  • Flower Boy Ramen Shop
  • Eulachacha Waikiki
  • Jugglers
  • One Smile is Very Alluring (it's fine but Love O2O is much better, the only thing the movie has going for it are that the in game scenes are more impressive)
  • Radio Romance
  • The Great Seducer
  • Twenty
  1. Angry Mom
  2. Adante
  3. Another Miss Oh
  4. Birth of a Beauty
  5. Boys Over Flowers
  6. Cheese in the Trap
  7. Falling for Innocence 
  8. Heartstrings
  9. Just You
  10. Lucky Romance
  11. Madame Antoine
  12. Moon Embracing Sun
  13. Orange Marmalade
  14. The Bride of Haebek
  15. The Liar and his Lover
  16. W
  17. Why Why Love

Reasons:
The above mentioned KOREAN dramas (IMO) are all over-hyped, either plain boring or so complex it becomes boring, with actresses or actors that just do not emotionally connect with me, or with a story line that is so draggy, exhausting, cheesy, and/or cliche that I ended up dropping most of them. Especially Boys Over Flower, W, Orange Marmalade, Madame Antoine, Lucky Romance, Cheese in the Trap... actually most of them yeah. 

The above mentioned TAIWANESE dramas (IMO) are both stupid. The male leads are either annoying in the sense that they give too much importance to the second female lead (Just You) or are just too obnoxious (Why Why Love)

About time, this is full of cliché and death! I would not recommend anyone to watch!

Memory lost,  very bad, unreal! there are other police series much better to watch!

Movie Cold eyes, this is a waste of time!

while you were sleeping, i dropped it bc i found it boring

(btw i know all the dramas in my ptw list are not yet aired but i have a list 'dramas i will definitely watch someday' so yeah xD)

@ minarii, looking at your dropped list I almost would suggest skipping On the Way to the Airport. I personally loved the story, but it's definitely a slow beginning and a slow moving one. The pace won't work for everyone.

Boss & Me - super boring, basically no payoff, only the last couple of episodes are worth the time they take to watch

Hi! School - Love On & Wolf Girl and Black Prince, inconsistent plot and poorly made

@Poma,

Descendants of the Sun | I dropped this one pretty early on because it's incredibly cheesy (I kept feeling second-hand embarrassment while watching it) for my taste. But if you have a tolerance for cheese, then disregard this advice.

@3GGG

When a Snail Falls in Love (Booooooring)

Bride of the Century,
I could not stand the passivity of the FL, bullied by everybody ... totally absurd plot. 

@ tita_cba

sealed with kiss - only abusive no romance

@DrAmAlOvEr

High! School - Love On / Yeah, it's cute at first, but it gets so messy afterwards. The plot may seem intriguing but if we're talking about light yet interesting dramas , there are far better and worth watching dramas out there.

White Christmas- I dropped it and only completed it for a challenge I had to finish. It was a waste of time and would have worked out better as a movie.