W, i find it boring

(go to my 'dramas i will definitely watch' list bc the dramas in my ptw list are not yet aired XD)

I found Falling For Innocence to be quite boring

... that's some long 3-shows ptw, I must say...

I'd say between these three, lovely horribly is the least compelling

Handsome Guy and Jung Eum  and Haru ga Kita

couldn't choose which was worse between the two. only watch if u plan on a serious relationship with your skip button. on the other hand, u have some real gems in ur ptw

Fashion King (famous for being the classic terrible Kdrama and terrible ending, but well I still give it a try to know how terrible it could be lol)
General and I
Jang Ok Jung (if you have read the biography of Jang Hee Bin, this drama is definitely not for you)
 Prince of Lan Ling
Princess Agent
Sweet combat
Sweet dream
The Journey of Flower

Wow that's a lot lol

@Michia Lei, 

I don't know any of the shows on your PTWL, but based on ratings I'd say Fashion King (though based on your comment above you are already aware that it's bad haha). 

1 Litre no Namida (if you don't want to cry like crazy)
Legend of Fu Yao
Princess Agent
The Mystic Nine

Are You Human Too?

Many people liked this drama tho,
just this drama or any scifi genre doesn't suit my taste :)

Devilish Joy and Witch's Love, I think they are silly dramas with a lot of cliché. I would not waste my time on them.

Vivid Romance - I didn't like it.

Thumping Spike - Boring.

Solomon's Perjury 1 and 2 (I know it's not a drama, but anyways) - Underwhelming. Idk if I was expecting too much, but the ending was meh. Both movies weren't what I was expecting.

@ Chrystal, I love your PTW list. Most of the things on it are either shows I've always wanted to see, or things I loved! The only 2 things that I would say maybe are not worth giving it a try considering how many great things you already have on there would be Hwarang (I dropped it because of lack of actual plot) and Manhole (haven't seen, but it got a ton of really bad reviews everywhere and I remember it got some of the lowest rankings in history). 

@Linus,

You have some great options on your PTWL! There's only one that I hesitate to recommend and that's Secret. That series was too dark, toxic and cruel for my taste. The relationship between the leads begins and remains pretty toxic. I dropped it because it was just making me depressed. However, I know a lot of people loved it despite the toxic relationship it portrayed. 

a love so beautiful even though it’s really popular and gets good reviews i just found it so boring lol

uncontrollably fond again boring