Naeil's Cantabile

You Who Came From the Stars

@Yuna67876 

About time

The great seducer

@starlight314502 

Two Cops 

You Are The Best! 

I love Jo Jung Suk, but he did not choose well!

Riders: Catch Tomorrow

Good Morning Call - Our Campus Days. 

It's not very bad, but after watching it, I felt that it wasn't necessary doing season 2.

Anata no Koto wa Sore Hodo- This one... man I disliked this one. You can't root for any of the characters because they're all horrible

Aishite tatte, Himitsu wa Aru- If you want to see Fukishi make big eyes throughout this is for you cause that's all he does lol The last epi was the only interesting one but to be honest I found it dull.

Re:Mind- Its so bad! Just don't. No plot and it's just a bunch of girls screaming and blaming each other with an ending that makes no sense nor resolves anything

The Many Faces of Ito- Watch the drama instead as its much better; this is just a rehash. I thought it was a sequel but nope

ps try giving Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira another chance. Its sweet and quirky.

Bloody Romance - generally overrated with annoying female lead. I do agree that cinematography is great, but both plot and characters are simply average. Why people like it is beyond me.

My Dear Loser: Edge of 17 - it's just not good

@Mars,

Missing You | first half it's worth it, the second half is painful to watch... in fact, it was so painful I took forever to finish it.

City Hunter | starts out interesting but it drags towards the second half. I don't think it holds up to the standards of quality of today. You aren't missing anything if you skip it (you have better actin x romance x revenge shows on your PTWL).

Whisper- it was OK but you are  really not missing anything by not watching it. 

Linus:

@ ingridvalo666 Wowza, you have seen a lot! I haven't really seen a lot of items in your PTW list, but from the ones I've seen, I wouldn't necessarily recommend Choco Bank and Hwarang. Choco Bank is another fluffy story without much meaning, or even that many cute moments, and Hwarang doesn't really have much plot or chemistry between the leads. I would also say that Cunning Single Lady is nothing special. It has a handful of funny moments, but neither the story, nor the characters are well written. 

I'll take your word for it  :) I knew there was a reason not watch any of those. Thanks.

@Yuna67876

A korean odyssey : Awful , just WRONG.

Bel Ami : I love Jang Greun suk, but this is just lame , just boring.

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim: Don't waste your time, over rated, there's nothing going on, it has it's moments but no enough.