omg u drop too many dramas for real lol 

soo tbh i can't find a drama that i wouldn't really recommend.. however if you are not into law dramas, like hard law dramas, you may want to skip suits

Discovery of Romance , nor the beautiful Eric makes this drama less boring!

Kar:

Discovery of Romance , nor the beautiful Eric makes this drama less boring!

i wanted to watch it because of eric lol

while you were sleeping, it's true that this drama has its good parts but sometimes it was too boring 

The Flame's Daughter

I just finished this one yesterday and afterwards I just thought why did I even watch this?

General and I. Watched a few clips. It is horrible 

Angelababy is a horrible actress and not pleasant to look at on screen. 

I apologize if I offended anyone. I just cannot stand her

@ShotaSidePart,

I dropped What's Wrong with Secretary Kim because I found it so boring. If you like a story with a good plot and complex characters, I'd skipped this one. If, however, you like to watch fluff with a topping of cheese and don't mind shallow characters and story, then this does have a lot of fans.

@Empressflower88,

We responded to Shota at the same time, so i skipped you without meaning it. You have many Chinese dramas in your PTWL and I haven't seen any. The only one I've seen from your list is The Princess' Man and I wouldn't recommend it. Both FL and ML are pretty passive for most of the story (meaning things happen to them, they don't make things happen) which was very frustrating to me. I also disliked the FL because her temper tantrums got her nowhere. However, I seem to be in the minority on that regard so take it with a grain of salt. 

3GGG:

@Empressflower88,

We responded to Shota at the same time, so i skipped you without meaning it. You have many Chinese dramas in your PTWL and I haven't seen any. The only one I've seen from your list is The Princess' Man and I wouldn't recommend it. Both FL and ML are pretty passive for most of the story (meaning things happen to them, they don't make things happen) which was very frustrating to me. I also disliked the FL because her temper tantrums got her nowhere. However, I seem to be in the minority on that regard so take it with a grain of salt. 

Everyone has their own opinion and it is nothing to be ashamed of. :) we all have our likes and dislikes 

I guess is @3GGG correct me if I'm wrong.

You have many great dramas that I love, the only one I would Not recommend it's 

Please Comeback, Mister, To me this one was so so boring, not funny at all, RAIN acting it's okay for me, but I seriously HATE Oh Yeon Seo acting(If you can call it like that) I've dropped everything she's in, don't know why, but that's just the way it is. My personal opinion, other than that I really think this is the only bad for me. :9

Can anyone suggest me more love dramas I have watched 

Sweet combat, legend of fuyao, Legend of chusen, Ice fantasy, Ashes of love, fighter of destiny, rakashasa street.

so can u guys suggest any dramas

Dragneel:

Can anyone suggest me more love dramas I have watched 

Sweet combat, legend of fuyao, Legend of chusen, Ice fantasy, Ashes of love, fighter of destiny, rakashasa street.

so can u guys suggest any dramas

This isn't really the right forum for that. Try asking for suggestions in General Discussion, or getting suggestions for what to watch next on your list by getting involved in the Recommend a Drama to Watch forum game

@ ingridvalo666 Wowza, you have seen a lot! I haven't really seen a lot of items in your PTW list, but from the ones I've seen, I wouldn't necessarily recommend Choco Bank and Hwarang. Choco Bank is another fluffy story without much meaning, or even that many cute moments, and Hwarang doesn't really have much plot or chemistry between the leads. I would also say that Cunning Single Lady is nothing special. It has a handful of funny moments, but neither the story, nor the characters are well written. 

3GGG:

@ShotaSidePart,

I dropped What's Wrong with Secretary Kim because I found it so boring. If you like a story with a good plot and complex characters, I'd skipped this one. If, however, you like to watch fluff with a topping of cheese and don't mind shallow characters and story, then this does have a lot of fans.

Thanks for that. I can't stand fluff (dropped)

@ShotaSidePart

flower boy ramen shop - a complete waste of time, only the first episodes are a little bit funny, the rest is draggy

history obsessed - i know that it is everyone's favorite, but it is just nonsense and really too rushed

playful kiss - just watch any other version, this one is the worst, bad acting and draggy plot

The Journey of Flower: It has an amazing plot, plenty of adventures and with a very appealing SML. But ML is the most cold and nonsensical I EVER seen...and the ending was awful. I would have rated it a 10, if it were not for that.