Revolutionary Love    don't even bother. I will gouge my eyes out rather than watch another second of this. could've been incredibly amazing but turned out to be pure unadulterated trash
Hyde, Jekyll, Me   drop it like it's hot. horrible and cringe-y acting. you'll be better off watching Kill Me Heal Me
Ode to Joy   nah

Gu Family Book

High Society

It's Okay That's Love

Moorim School

The Way We Were (Chinese)

Warm and Cozy

King2Hearts (total snoozefest in spite of having such an interesting  concept)

You’re beautiful (worst case of 2nd lead syndrome ever)

judging for your recommendation for the above person not to watch, i'll guess you aren't a fan of second lead syndrome. so i wouldn't recommend you to watch Heroine Disqualified. it also had one of the worst sls i've seen so far.

• Introverted Boss
  • Boss & Me

Legend of Yun Xi 

Mengfei comes across 

^ (wow do you strictly only watched historical drama and a lot of chinese ones at that? and no im not criticizing you, just amazed)

emperor owner of the mask - dont watch it expecting something good from both the leads they are just boring and cliche. hwa gun is the only character worth watching.

Along With the Gods: The Two Worlds - for some reason it has an extremely high rating on MDL and... even on douban, yet this is generally one of the most overrated movies. If you want my opinion, it's a pure waste of time.

PS. Chinese historical dramas are life

Haeju,

I haven't seen a lot of the ones in your PTWL. From those I've watched I don't recommend:

Missing You | The first half (childhood story portion) is amazing, however, the second half is painful to watch. To the extent that I felt like dropping it. It really feels like two separate dramas and just for that reason, I wouldn't recommend it (no matter how strong it started). 

City Hunter | I think this is an overrated drama. It started out somewhat good but the forced romance ended up bogging it down and became frustrating. Additionally, there were too many easy solutions to the problems the ML was presented with. It came across as lazy writing. The story should've been fewer episodes as well because it dragged. By the end, I had lost all interest and forced myself to finish it.

Memory Lost, this is really very bad!

Uncontrollably Fond , boring and depressing!

I would not recommend this to anyone!

100 Days My Prince airing yet this one.

49 Days, it might be a taste thing but I just did not get into it (dont know if I will finish it either)

• About Time
  • I Need Romance 3
  • Introverted Boss
  • Refresh Man
  • The Great Seducer
  • Flower Boy Ramen Shop

The Fox's Summer: female lead is annoying