@Origamy It's how I found accidentally found Kill It, though I did it in a different way. (I used Go Han Yu supporting in Hello Mr. Right, which leads to Lee Dong Gun and so fourth.) :)

Liu Shi Shi --> starred in Scarlet Heart --> which Mu Ting Ting had a supporting role --> she was a supporting role in Love Express --> which starred Joo Won --> who starred in King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo --> which Park Sung Woong had a supporting role in --> and starred in Method.

Create a trail from Kiss Me to Cinderella and the Four Knights.

Kiss Me --> Mike Angelo --> was in Wu Xin: The Monster Killer --> with Zhang Ruo Yun --> who was in Novoland: Castle in the Sky --> with Liu Chang --> who was in The King's Woman --> with Zhang Vin --> who was in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms --> with Mark Chao --> who was in Black and White Episode 2 --> with Kenny Lin --> who was in Chinese Hero Zhao Zi Long --> with Im Yoon Ah --> who was in Running Man --> where Sulli was also a guest --> who was in Fashion King --> with Ahn Jae Hyun --> who was in Cinderella and the Four Knights

I'm pretty sure there was an easier way but oh well.

I feel like such a cop out by using the Yoon Ah/Running Man connection

Create a trail from Love O2O to My ID is Gangnam Beauty

Love O2O--> stars Yang Yang--> who made a Guest Appearance in Whirlwind Girl 2--> Which starred Ji Chang Wook (okay, we're in Korea now xD)--> who starred in Warrior Baek Dong Soo--> with Yoo Seung Ho (swoons)-->who recently starred in My Strange Hero--> which also featured Kwak Dong Yeon--> who was a main character in My ID is Gangnam Beauty

Create a trail from Miracle that We Met to Cambrian Period

Miracle that We Me --> Kim Myung Min --> was in Six Flying Dragons --> with Yoon Gyun Sang --> who was in Doctors --> with Kim Min Seok --> who was in Shut Up Flower Boy Band --> with Ma Dong Seok --> who was in Bad Guys --> with Park Hae Jin --> who was in Far Away Love --> with Leo Wu --> who was in Nirvana in Fire --> with Wang Jin Song --> who was in Legend of Fu Yao --> with Tang Guo Zhong --> who was in Rakshasa Street --> with Neo Hou --> who was in Cambrian Period (I'm pretty sure I'm making these harder and more roundabout than they should be but oh well)

Create a trail from 200 Pounds Beauty to Zhang Lu

@Origamy Yep, it was way easier than that. xD But kudos to you, you really created a fine trail ^_^

200 Pounds Beauty--> stars Joo Jin Mo--> who also starred in Flowers in Fog--> with Ruby Lin--> who starred in Young Sherlock--> with Ray Ma--> who is set to star in My Mowgli Boy--> with Yang Zi--> who starred in Ode to Joy 1 & 2--> which also starred Zhang Lu

(This turned out to be easier than I thought it would be. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

Create a trail from Nadech Kugimiya to Love Weaves through a Millennium (It's actually pretty simple)

Oh my god, this one was so difficult since I didn't know anything about Thai Lakorns and their actors/actresses.

Nadech Kugimiya --> was in Leh Lub Salub Rarng --> with Seo Ji Yeon --> who was in Don't Hesitate --> with Lee Sang Woo --> who was in Let's Eat --> with Yoon Doo Joon --> who was in I live in Cheongdam Dong --> with Woo Hyun --> who was in Healer --> with Ji Chang Wook --> who was in Whirlwind Girl 2 --> where Yang Yang had a guest role --> who was in Love O2O --> with Denny Huang --> who was in Love Weaves through a Millennium

Create a trail from Do Kyung Soo to Journey to the West

Good lord! I salute you. This was supposed to be a simple cop out by listing the remakes but you have dedication! I would never have been able to do that. 

Do Kyungsoo--> starred in EXO Next Door--> with fellow EXO member Lay--> who starred in The Mystic Nine--> with William Chan--> who starred in Lost Love in Times--> with Cecilia Lu--> who also starred in Scarlet Heart--> with Ba Sen in a supporting role-->who also starred in Legend of the Condor Heroes (2003)--> with He Qing--> who had a supporting role in Journey to the West

Create a trail from Journey to the West to A Korean Odyssey (It's gonna be a real long one I predict)

LOL, thanks.

Ok, I feel like I cheated a bit by using your 'Lay-Mystic Nine-William Chan' connection so I did two. Although I did cop out again by using the 'Kenny Lin-Chinese Hero-Im Yoon Ah' connection

Journey to the West --> Lu Zhong --> was in Prince of Lan Ling --> with Feng Shao Feng --> who was in Palace: The Lock Heart Jade --> with Mickey He --> who was in The Four --> with William Chan --> who was in The Mystic Nine --> with Lay --> who was in Exo Next Door --> with Moon Ga Young --> who was in Jealousy Incarnate --> with Jo Jung Suk --> who was in King2Hearts --> with Lee Seung Ki --> who was in A Korean Odyssey

Journey to the West --> He Qing --> was in The Imperial Doctress --> with Liu Shi Shi --> who was in Scarlet Heart --> with Kenny Lin --> who was in Chinese Hero Zhao Zi Long --> with Im Yoon Ah --> who was in Prime Minister and I --> with Min Sung Wook --> who was in A Korean Odyssey 

Create a trail from Empress Ki to Guardian

Edit: I wanted to see if I could make a connection without copping out so I did another one. (Still ended up copping out by using another connection that I saw in an earlier trail : /)

Journey to the West--> Bai Jian Cai --> was in Legend of the Condor Heroes(2003) --> with Yan Hong Shi --> who was in Legend of the Condor Heroes(2008) --> with Hu Ge --> who was in Xuan-Yuan Sword: Scar of the Sky --> with Ray Ma --> who was in Secret of the Three Kingdoms --> with Meng Wang --> who was in Flowers Bloom in Winter --> with Deng Jia Jia --> who was in Love Express --> with Joo Won --> who was in Bridal Mask --> with Chun Ho Jin --> who was in Kkangsooni --> with Lee Hong Ki --> who was in A Korean Odyssey

Another Edit: I refused to give up on this so I made another trail. And hey, might as well use all four of the actors lol.

Journey to the West --> Zhang Jin Lai --> was in Wu Chengen and the Journey to the West --> with Yang Zi --> who was in Battle of Changsha --> with Niu Jung Feng --> who was in Princess Agents --> with Zhao Li Ying --> who was in Boss and Me --> with Hans Zhang --> who will be in Braveness of the Ming --> with Park Min Young --> who was in Time Slip Dr. Jin --> with Song Seung Heon --> who was in Black --> with Lee El --> who was in A Korean Odyssey

You're my new hero! *faints* Only Oh Yeon Seo left and you'll get five stars. Who knew there were so many possible connections? Makes you think, it's a small world lol. xD

Also, don't know if you did this on purpose but this is too easy. Should I cop out or should I show dedication? Let's see.

Cop Out: (Didn't even have to check MDL for this one)
Empress Ki--> stars Ji Chang Wook--> who also starred in Whirlwind Girl 2--> with An Yue Xi--> who starred in Granting You a Dreamlike Life--> with Zhu Yi Long (swoons)--> who was in Guardian

Dedication: (It's so hard to do this without the already made connections, found like 3 of them xD. Also, I went backwards for this one)

Empress Ki-->stars Ji Chang Wook--> who had a guest role in Nonstop 6--> which also had a guest feature by Yun Ho (TVXQ)--> who had a main role in Queen of Ambition--> which also stars Go Joon Hee-->she is set to star in Rhapsody of a Summer Dream-->which will also star Zhu Yi Long--> who starred in Guardian

It's strange how they both started and ended with Ji Chang Wook and Zhu Yi Long.

Create a trail from Criminal Minds to Lady and Liar

Criminal Minds --> stars Lee Joon Gi --> who has a main role in 7 First Kisses --> with Lee Min Ho --> who had a main role in The Heirs --> which also stars Krystal -->who had a main role in My Lovely Girl --> with Rain --> who also has a main role in Diamond Lovers --> which stars Tiffany Tang --> who starred in Lady and Liar

Create a trail from Age of Youth to Kiss Me

@JojoOnDatBeat

Lol, I honestly didn't expect it to be so easy. and honestly same, Zhu Yi Long is <3

Cop Out: Age of Youth --> has a Chinese remake called Youth --> which stars Yang Zhi Ying --> who will be in My Amazing Boyfriend 2 --> With MIke Angelo --> who was in Kiss Me

Actual: Age of Youth --> Yoon Park --> who was in Uncontrollably Fond --> with Suzy --> who was in You Who Came From the Stars --> with Jo Hee Bong --> who had a guest role in K2 --> with Jo Sung Ha --> who was in Sungkyunkwan Scandal --> with Park Min Young --> who will be in Time City --> with Zhang Zhe Han --> who was in Nirvana in Fire --> with Hu Ge --> who was in Chinese Paladin 3 -->which was directed by Lin Yu Fen --> who directed --> Wu Xin: The Monster Killer --> which starred Mike Angelo --> who was in Kiss Me

Ugh, the hardest part is just getting from one country to another but once I get to China I can pretty much make the trail without even looking lol.

Create a trail from Full House to Oh Seung Hoon

Full House - Full house Korean - Song Hye Kyo - Descendants of the Sun - Jo Jae Yun - Defendant - Oh Seung Hoon

Create a trail from Jung Kyung Ho to Memories of Alhambra

Jung Kyung Ho--> stars in Missing 9--> with Park Chan Yeol--> who also stars in Memories of the Alhambra

Create a trail from Fights Break Sphere to Swords of Legends

Origamy:

@JojoOnDatBeat

Lol, I honestly didn't expect it to be so easy. and honestly same, Zhu Yi Long is <3

Cop Out: Age of Youth --> has a Chinese remake called Youth --> which stars Yang Zhi Ying --> who will be in My Amazing Boyfriend 2 --> With MIke Angelo --> who was in Kiss Me

Actual: Age of Youth --> Yoon Park --> who was in Uncontrollably Fond --> with Suzy --> who was in You Who Came From the Stars --> with Jo Hee Bong --> who had a guest role in K2 --> with Jo Sung Ha --> who was in Sungkyunkwan Scandal --> with Park Min Young --> who will be in Time City --> with Zhang Zhe Han --> who was in Nirvana in Fire --> with Hu Ge --> who was in Chinese Paladin 3 -->which was directed by Lin Yu Fen --> who directed --> Wu Xin: The Monster Killer --> which starred Mike Angelo --> who was in Kiss Me

Ugh, the hardest part is just getting from one country to another but once I get to China I can pretty much make the trail without even looking lol.

Create a trail from Full House to Oh Seung Hoon

I agree with the countries part. Took me so long to do this. Eh, decided to post it just for kicks.

Cop Out: Full House--> is a remake of Full House (Korea)--> starring Rain--> who also starred in Sketch--> with Lee Sun Bin--> who starred in 38 Task Force --> in which Park Sung Woong had a guest role--> who also starred in Method--> with Oh Seung Hoon

Actual: Full House--> stars Mike Angelo--> who also starred in Mr. Swimmer--> with Ju Jing Yi--> who starred in Xuan Yuan Sword: Han Cloud--> with Guan Xiaotong--> who starred in Untouchable Lovers--> with Song Wei Long--> who is set to appear in Catman--> which will star Oh Se Hun (okay, we're in Korea now. I feel like I'm doing something very wrong)--> who also starred in Secret Queen Makers--> with Lee Joon Gi--> who also starred in Criminal Minds--> with Lee Sun Bin(*CHEATING ALERT* I've earned it though)--> who starred in 38 Task Force --> in which Park Sung Woong had a guest role--> who also starred in Method--> with Oh Seung Hoon

Fights break sphere - Baron Chen - Three Lives, Three Worlds, The Pillow Book - Yang Mi - Swords of Legends

Create a trail

Pan Yue Ming -  Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace