• Starting date: January 1, 2020
  • Link to your Drama list: My Drama List
  • Difficulty:  Medium
  • Progress: 19/30
  • Dramas: 15
  • Movies: 4

Completed/Watching/Plan To Watch/On-Hold

Type (1/3) 

• (EXO Next Door) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) 
  • (7 First Kisses) Watch a web series. 
  • (Page Turner) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) 

Award-winning (1/5) 

• (Goblin) Watch an award-winning drama/movie
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress. 

Favorite (2/5)

• (W [Lee Jong Suk]) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors.  
  • (My Holo Love [Go Sung Hee]) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. 
  • (Hotel Del Luna [Oh Choong Hwan]) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 
  • (Find Me In Your Memory) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  

Release Date (3/11) 

• (It's Okay to Not be Okay) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. 
  • (Tale of the Nine Tailed) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1980s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1990s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010. 
  • (Doctor Stranger) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015. 
  • (Crash Landing On You) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. 

Characters and Relationships (1/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. 
  • (I Hear Your Voice) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. 
  • (Mother) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. 
  • (I'm Not A Robot) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character. 

Genres and Tags (8/16) 

Countries (1/7) 

• (Love You To The Stars And Back) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Japan. 
  • (Parasite) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea 
  • (The King's Avatar) Watch a drama/movie from China. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong. 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (2/16) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe. 
  • ( ) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie. 
  • (NCT World 2.0) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below. 
  • (Forest) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members. 
  • (Kill Me Heal Me) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • (Step For You [Lee Kang San]) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name.
  • (Start-Up [Letters: S, V, C]) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.)
  • ( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) 
  • (The Hymn of Death) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page. 
  • (Descendants of the Sun [Military]) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats. 
  • (Healer [Father-Daughter Relationship]) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats.

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: January 1, 2020
  • Link to your Drama list: my drama list
  • Difficulty: Easy
  • Progress: 20/20

Re-Watched  Completed 

Type (2/3) 

• () Watch a short drama. The World of My 17 (15 minutes per episode or less) 
  • () Watch a web series. Kiss Goblin
  • ( ) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) 

Award-winning (2/5) 

• () Watch an award-winning drama/movie. Parasite
  • () Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor. The Foreigner

Favorite (1/5)

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. 
  • () Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. The King: Eternal Monarch (Kim Go Eun!)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  

Release Date (2/11) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. 
  • () Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. Mystic Pop-Up Bar
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015. 
  • () Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. Ip Man 4

Characters and Relationships (2/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships. 
  • () Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. My Holo Love
  • () Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character. The Bride of Habaek

Genres and Tags (9/16) 

Countries (1/7) 

• () Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines.  Love You to the Stars and Back
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from China.  

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (1/16) 

• ( ) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000. 
  • () Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members. She's The One
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.) 
  • ( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats. 

BONUS:

(For fun. Doesn't need to be completed unless you are going for Dauntless, in which case you need to choose two. If you choose Diabolic you may choose not to do 5 of the Bonus, however, you must complete everything above the bonus section.)

• ( ) Watch a long movie. (3 hours/180+ minutes).
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1940s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1950s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1960s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with an age gap. 
  • ( ) Watch a Reverse Harem/Harem drama/movie. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in an article on MDL. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds. 
  • ( ) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (Rated 5.0 at most) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie less than 100 people have watched.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie you previously dropped. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has at least 1500 hearts on their MDL page. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has less than 500 hearts on their MDL page. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhwa.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhua.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel or webtoon.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with over 50 Reviews. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with 0 Reviews.

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: (Match 23, 2020) 
  • Link to your Drama list: (My Drama List)
  • Difficulty: Double Check (2 Titles for everything listed including bonuses)
  • Progress: 6/174

Type (0/6) 

• ( ) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) Flat (2017) - Dramaworld (2016)
  • ( ) Watch a web series.  The Secret Message / We Broke Up (2015) / High-end Crush  /  After School: Lucky or Not (2013) / One Sunny Day (2014) / XX (2020)
  • ( ) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) To Jenny (2018) / Drama Stage Season 1 Anthology (2018)

Award-winning (0/10) 

• ( ) Watch an award-winning drama/movie.    Sandglass / I'm Sorry, I Love You /  Secret Garden / Nine / A Taxi Driver 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director.  Secret Love Affair (Yoo In-sik) /  The Most Beautiful Goodbye ( Noh Hee Kyung ) / Padam Padam  (Noh Hee Kyung) / Old Boy/Mr. Vegenance ( Park Chan Wook)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter.  Stranger (Lee Soo-yeon) / Another Miss Oh ( Park Hae Young) / Old Boy/Mr. Vegenance ( Park Chan Wook)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor.  Mr. Sunshine (Lee Byung-hun) /  Train to Busan (Gong Yoo)  /  Be with You (2018) ( So Ji Sub) / The Battleship Island (2017) ( So Ji Sub)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress.  Misty ( Kim Nam Joo)     /        Castaway on the Moon ( Jung Ryeo Won) / Closer to Heaven (Ha Ji Won) / Sunny ( Shim Eun Kyung) 

Favorite (0/10)

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors.  Fabricated City (Ji Chang Wook) / Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit (2008) (Matsuda Shota) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses.   Midnight FM / The Flu (Park Soo Ae) / Chocolate (Ha Ji Won)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies.    (Director:  Kim Kyu Tae) Padam Padam /  Memories of Murder (2003)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies.       (Screenwriter:  Noh Hee Kyung) The Most Beautiful Goodbye / 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.     Sky Castle (Jo Hyun Taek/ Yoo Hyun Mi) -  Train to Busan

Release Date (0/22) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year.  Hospital Playlist
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (1993/1996/2006)  Long Vacation (1996) - Rewatching: Kou Kou Kyoushi (1993) - Boku no Aruku Michi (2006)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1990s.   Kono yo no Hate - Majo no Jouken - Lipstick - Kimi no Te ga Sasayaite Iru 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005.               Orange Days - Yume No California
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010.                Kekkon Dekinai Otoko - Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora - Boku no Aruku Michi (2006) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015.                Rich Man, Poor Woman - Kazoku Game
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019.                 Love That Makes You Cry - Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto

Characters and Relationships (0/10) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast.    Hope (Lee Re)   /     / Miss Baek (2018) / Train to Busan
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast.  Ode To My Father (2014) / Prison Playbook
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships.  Mother/ Bad Guys 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship.   Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu / Because This is My First Life (2017)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character.  Cyborg She (2008) / I'm Not a Robot / Goblin

Genres and Tags (0/32) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about FoodMusicArt, or Animals.   Harmony - Departures -Miss Granny 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about SchoolLife, or Youth.   Innocent Witness  - The Dude In Me  -  Two Lights: Relumino - Beautiful World 
  • ( ) Watch a HistoricalPoliticalWar, or Military drama/movie.  A Taxi Driver - Ayla: The Daughter of War - I Can Speak  -  The Battleship Island 
  • ( ) Watch a Sci-FiFantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie.   When the Devil Calls Your Name -  Orange (2015)- A Werewolf Boy - Will You Be There? (2016)
  • ( ) Watch a HorrorVampire, or Zombie drama/movie.  The Master's Sun - Kingdom
  • ( ) Watch a MysteryThriller, or Psychological drama/movie.     Stranger -      The Master's Sun - ReWatch: My Mister 
  • ( ) Watch a CrimeInvestigation, or Detective drama/movie.  Bad Guys - Hello Monster - ReWatch: Signal - Fabricated City - Midnight Runners
  • ( ) Watch a Sports or Martial Arts drama/movie.    Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo  -      Pride - Oh My Venus - My Annoying Brother
  • ( ) Watch a Tokusatsu or Wuxia drama/movie. Once Upon a Time in China/ House of Flying Daggers
  • ( ) Watch a Medical drama/movie, or one that focuses on doctors, surgeons, or nurses.  Yong Pal - Shoot My Heart - The Flu (2013)
  • ( ) Watch a Law or Business drama/movie.    Rich Man, Poor Woman - Hanzawa Naoki (2013) - Fight For My Way 
  • ( ) Watch a Documentary, autobiography, or biographical drama/movie.
  • ( ) Watch a Comedy drama/movie or a sitcom.  Prison Playbook / Heroine Disqualified (2015) / Her Love Boils Bathwater (2016)
  • ( ) Watch a Mature (or sexual content), LGBTQ+, or any 18+ drama/movie.  LIFE (2007) / Garasu no Ashi (2015) / Friend Zone (2018) / Seven Days: Monday - Thursday (2015) / Close-Knit (2017)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that combines one of your favorite and least favorite genres.   Favourite Genre: Pshycological Drama - Least Favourite: Historical and Political  -    Snowy Road (2017) / The Handmaiden (2016)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie tagged with 5 or more genres.   Who Are You: School 2015  -   Beautiful World - The Master's Sun  - One Million Stars Falling from the Sky

Countries (0/14) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines.  Can't Help Falling in Love (2017) - Meet Me in St. Gallen - Crazy Beautiful You (2015) - Everyday I Love You (2015) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand  Full House (2014) - Crazy Little Thing Called Love / Friend Zone (2018) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Japan.  Shoplifters - To Each His Own (2017)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea Secretly And Greatly - Inseparable Bros (2019) / Juror 8 - Miss Baek - Keys to the Heart (2018)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from China.        Us and Them  -  Addicted Heroin  -  Love O2O
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan.  Yong Jiu Grocery Store (2019) - Back to 1989 -Our Times (2015) - More Than Blue (2018)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong.  Chungking Express - Ip Man -  Kung Fu Hustle

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (0/32) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe.   Fated to Love You (2014) / Oh My Ghostess (2015) / Harmony (2010) / Our Little Sister (2015)
  • ( ) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie. Like Father, Like Son - Our Little Sister (2015)
  • ( ) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before)  Coffee Friends - Hyori's Bed And Breakfast- Kang's Kitchen -  Little Forest 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below.  Chocolietta (2015) (Date:19-Apr - Rated at: 7.0) / Shotgun Love (2011)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000.  Kazokugari - Bad Guy 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members.  Black Dog (2019) / Water Boys (2003)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)  (Start with R: ) Rurouni Kenshin - Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (2014)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) (Start with F: ) Flying Colors - First Love (2019)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name.  (Actor: Lee Jae Wook) When the Weather Is Fine -  Itaewon Class (Kim Da Mi & Kim Dong Hee)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (A/ G / R) Avengers Social Club / Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim / Ayla The Daughter of War (2017)
  • ( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall)    Love You to the Stars and Back (2017) -  A Werewolf Boy - Crazy Little Thing Called Love 
  • ( ) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  Misty - The Hymn of Death - Mr. Sunshine - Memories of Alhambra
  • ( ) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.  Crash Landing on You - Marriage Contract - One Spring Night 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page.  Be Melodramatic - Secret Garden / One Week Friends
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats. Genre: Supernatural - Life on Mars - A Werewolf Boy - Chicago Typewriter
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats.  Tag: Obsession Todome no Kiss - Addicted Heroin - Chungking Express - Chugakusei Nikki -  Forgotten (2017)

BONUS: (0/38)

(For fun. Doesn't need to be completed unless you are going for Dauntless, in which case you need to choose two. If you choose Diabolic you may choose not to do 5 of the Bonus, however, you must complete everything above the bonus section.)

• ( ) Watch a long movie. (180+ minutes).  The Bride of Rip Van Winkle - Love Exposure 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1940s.  Late Spring (1949) - Drunken Angel (1948)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1950s.  Seven Samurai (1954) - Tokyo Story (1953)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1960s.  Harakiri - Yojimbo
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with an age gap.      Memories of the Alhambra  -   The Lover - The Liar and His Lover - I Can Speak 
  • ( ) Watch a Reverse Harem/Harem drama/movie.  Coffee Prince - L♥DK (2014)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in an article on MDL.  Kahogo no Kahoko  - Falling for Innocence (Article by Akage Girl
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds.  Hi Bye, Mama! -  The Witch: Part1.  - Circle  (Link to the Feed)
  • ( ) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (Rated 5.0 at most) Monster - Oh! My Lady (2010) - WHY (2018) (Webseries)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie less than 100 people have watched.    Suna no utsuwa - Hafu - The Great White Tower
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie you previously dropped.   Just Between Lovers - Nana
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has at least 1500 hearts on their MDL page.   Silenced  (Gong Yoo) - A Man and A Woman (Gong Yoo) - While You Were Sleeping  (Lee Jong Suk)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has less than 500 hearts on their MDL page.  3 Nen A Gumi: Ima kara Mina-san wa, Hitojichi Desu (2019) (Nagano Mei - 352 Hearts)  -  Daytime Shooting Star (2017) (Nagano Mei - 352 Hearts) - 200 Pounds Beauty (Kim Ah Joong - 394 Hearts)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga. Little Forest (2018) / Switched (2018)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhwa.       Queen of Ambition -  Incomplete Life: Prequel (2013) -  Go Back Couple - Tazza: The Hidden Card (2014)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhua. Yong Jiu Grocery Store (2019) -  Beautiful Time With You (2020) - Go Brother! - Mr. Pride vs. Miss Prejudice (2017)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel or webtoon. Better Days (2019) - Crying Out Love, In the Center of the World (2004)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with over 50 Reviews.   While You Were Sleeping  - The Master's Sun - The Man From Nowhere
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with 0 Reviews.  Bread of Happiness - Odoru Daisousasen (1997) / Tohai (2013) - Love And Goodbye And Hawaii (2017)

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: March 23, 2020
  • Link to your Drama list: apxril 
  • Difficulty:  Extremely Hard (for now)
  • Progress: ★25/50 

Type (★1/3) 

• ( ) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) 
  • () Watch a web series. ★ Miss Independent Ji Eun
  • ( ) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) 

Award-winning (★1/5) 

• ()  Watch an award-winning drama/movie. ★Shoplifters
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress. 

Favorite (★2/5)

• () Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. ★Hospital Playlist - on going
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 
  • () Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  ★ Daddy You, Daughter Me

Release Date (★3/11) 

• () Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. ★ Hi Bye Mama
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. (2015)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL. (2011)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie  that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1980s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1990s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie  which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010. 
  • () Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015. ★ From 5 to 9
  • () Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. ★ Confidential Assignment

Characters and Relationships (★4/5) 

• () Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. ★ Be with You
  • () Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. ★ Extreme Job
  • () Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships. ★ The Chase
  • ( ) Watch a drama/drama that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. ★Crash Landing On You
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character. 

Genres and Tags (★8/16) 

Countries (★2/7) 

• () Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines.  ★Unforgettable
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand 
  • () Watch a drama/movie from Japan. 
  • () Watch a drama/movie from South Korea The Bros
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from China. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie  from Taiwan. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong. 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (★4/16) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe. ★Itaewon Class
  • () Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) Traveler: Cuba - on going
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below. 
  • ()  Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000. ★Love, Lies
  • () Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members. ★ Your Name is Rose
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats. 

BONUS:

• ( ) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (Rated 5.0 at most) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has at least 1500 hearts on their MDL page. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has less than 500 hearts on their MDL page. 

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: March 23, 2020
  • Link to your Drama list: iceti
  • Difficulty: Extremely hard (for now)
  • Progress: 17/50

Type (2/3) 

• ( ) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) Amachan
  • () Watch a web series. Shujin-ko
  • (✔) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) Hajimari no Uta

Award-winning (2/5) 

• () Watch an award-winning drama/movie. The Chaser
  • (✔) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director.  Oshima Nagisa / Night and Fogf in Japan

Favorite (2/5)

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. Kuroki Haru / Nagi no Oitoma
  • (✔) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies.  Zhang Yimou (Raise the Red Lantern) - Shadow
  • (✔) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  Kurosawa Kiyoshi / Journey to the Shore

Release Date (2/11) 

• () Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year.   Nobody Knows
  • (✔) Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s.  Lady Snowblood
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. 

• () Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast.  The Recorder Exam
  • () Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. The Ceremony
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character. 

Genres and Tags (5/16) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about FoodMusicArt, or Animals. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about SchoolLife, or Youth. 
  • (✔) Watch a HistoricalPoliticalWar, or Military drama/movie.   Nobunaga Concerto
  • (✔) Watch a Sci-FiFantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie.   The Cursed
  • ( ) Watch a HorrorVampire, or Zombie drama/movie. 
  • (✔) Watch a MysteryThriller, or Psychological drama/movie  Keiji Yugami
  • ( ) Watch a CrimeInvestigation, or Detective drama/movie.   
  • ( ) Watch a Sports or Martial Arts drama/movie. 
  • (✔) Watch a Tokusatsu or Wuxia drama/movie.  King Kong vs. Godzilla
  • () Watch a Medical drama/movie, or one that focuses on doctors, surgeons, or nurses.  Radiation House
  • ( ) Watch a Law or Business drama/movie. Hotaru no Hikari
  • ( ) Watch a Documentary, autobiography, or biographical drama/movie.
  • ( ) Watch a Comedy drama/movie or a sitcom. 
  • ( ) Watch a Mature (or sexual content), LGBTQ+, or any 18+ drama/movie. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that combines one of your favorite and least favorite genres. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie tagged with 5 or more genres. 

Countries (0/7) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines. 

• ( ) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) 
  • (✔) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below.  6.8 as of 20/04 / The Time of Backlights
  • (✔) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000.  The Mourning Forest
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.) 

BONUS:

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: March 26, 2020
  • Link to your Drama list: DRAMA LIST
  • Difficulty: . Super Easy
  • Progress: 13/10

Type (0/3) 

• ( ) Watch a web series. 

Award-winning (2/5) 

• (PARASITE ) Watch an award-winning drama/movie. 
  • ( ITAEWON CLASS - KIM DA MI) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress. 

Favorite (2/5)

• ( CHICAGO TYPEWRITER - YOO AH IN) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. 
  • ( CRASH LANDING ON YOU - SON YE JIN) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  

Release Date (0/11) 

• ( )   Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. 

• (A PIECE OF YOUR MIND ) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. 
  • (WHY RU?)Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship

Genres and Tags (4/16) 

Countries (2/7) 

• (UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN ) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand 
  • (TRIAD PRINCESS ) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan. 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (1/16) 

• (WHEN THE WEATHER IS FINE ) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie. 

BONUS:

Sign-up Form: 

Currently watching    //    Completed

Type (3/3) 

Award-winning (2/5) 

• (Our Little Sister) Watch an award-winning drama/movie. 
  • (Parasite) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director. 

Favorite (1/5)

• (Meow, the Secret Boy) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  

Release Date (4/11) 

• (The King: Eternal Monarch ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. 
  • (Mr. Sunshine) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. 
  • () Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL. 
  • (The President's Barber) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005. 
  • (Kimi Wa Petto) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. 

Characters and Relationships (5/5) 

Genres and Tags (11/16) 

Countries (6/7) 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (6/16)

• (The Boy Next Door) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe. 
  • () Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie. 
  • (Rent A Friend ) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000. 
  • (Love Stories from Fukuoka 13) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members. 
  • (Because of You ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • (Anniversary Anyway ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name.  // actor: Lee Jae Seok

BONUS:

Starting date: March 28, 2020.

Link to your Drama list: https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/Viv96

Difficulty: Medium

Progress: 7/30

Plan to watch             Currently watching              Completed

Type (1/3) 

(X) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) Doll House (completed on March 28)

( ) Watch a web series. Evil Minds

( ) Watch a drama special. (Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) Hana Kimi Special

Award-winning (1/5) 

(X) Watch an award-winning drama/movie. The Untamed (finished rewatching on April 5)

( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress.

Favorite (0/5)

( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. Kill me, Heal Me (for Ji Sung)

( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. Kurosagi (for Horikita Maki)

( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 

( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies.

( ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.

Release Date (1/11) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. It's okay to not be okay

( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL. Guardian (2018) (18/40 started watching on Apr 18)

( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. Bloody Monday (2008)

( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1980s.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1990s.

( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005. Save the Last Dance for Me (2004)

( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010. Hana Yori Dango 2 (2007)

( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015. Shut up: Flower Boy Band (2012) – that one is yet another rewatch, I’m planning to watch this masterpiece again for quite some time now, and here is the perfect occasion

( X ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. Eternal Love (2017) (completed on: August 25)

Characters and Relationships (1/5) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast.

( ) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast.

(X) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships. Fatal Journey (rewatched on March 28)

( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. Eternal love of dream

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character. Goblin

Genres and Tags (2/16) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie about Food, Music, Art, or Animals  

(X) Watch a drama/movie about School, Life, or Youth. Kakegurui (completed on: March 30)

( ) Watch a Historical, Political, War, or Military drama/movie. Joy of Life 

( ) Watch a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie. The Master’s Sun 

(X) Watch a Horror, Vampire, or Zombie drama/movie. The Living Dead (rewatched on Apr 13)

( ) Watch a Mystery, Thriller, or Psychological drama/movie. Memorist

( ) Watch a Crime, Investigation, or Detective drama/movie. BORDER

( ) Watch a Sports or Martial Arts drama/movie. Rurouni Kenshin

( ) Watch a Tokusatsu or Wuxia drama/movie. Ashes of Love (started watching on Aug. 30)

( ) Watch a Medical drama/movie, or one that focuses on doctors, surgeons, or nurses. Doctor John

( ) Watch a Law or Business drama/movie. Defendant

( ) Watch a Documentary, autobiography, or biographical drama/movie.

( ) Watch a Comedy drama/movie or a sitcom 

( ) Watch a Mature (or sexual content), LGBTQ+, or any 18+ drama/movie.  

( ) Watch a drama/movie that combines one of your favorite and least favorite genres.

( ) Watch a drama/movie tagged with 5 or more genres. While You Were Sleeping

Countries (1/7) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines.

(X) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand. 2gether (finished on 04 Oct)

( ) Watch a drama/movie from Japan. Nobunaga Concerto

( ) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea. You who came from the Stars

( ) Watch a drama/movie from China. Accidentally In Love

( ) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan 

( ) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong.

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (0/16) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe. Hwarang

( ) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie.  

( ) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below 

( ) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000.

( ) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) She was Pretty

( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.)

( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) 

( ) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired.

( ) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.

( ) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page. (3/16 started watching on Apr 6)

( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats.

BONUS:

( ) Watch a long movie. (3 hours/180+ minutes).

( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1940s.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1950s.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1960s.

( ) Watch a drama/movie with an age gap.

( ) Watch a Reverse Harem/Harem drama/movie.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in an article on MDL.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds.

( ) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (Rated 5.0 at most) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie less than 100 people have watched.

( ) Watch a drama/movie you previously dropped.

( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has at least 1500 hearts on their MDL page.

( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has less than 500 hearts on their MDL page.

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga.

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhwa.

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhua.

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel or webtoon.

( ) Watch a drama/movie with over 50 Reviews.

( ) Watch a drama/movie with 0 Reviews.

Sign-up Form: 

Type (3/3) 

• (I Love You, Loser!) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) 
  • (Love Playlist) Watch a web series. 
  • (Hello Dracula) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) 

Award-winning (2/5) 

• ( ) Watch an award-winning drama/movie. 
  • (Stranger 2) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor. [Jo Seung Woo]
  • (The World of the Married) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress. [Kim Hee Ae]

Favorite (2/5)

• (365: Repeat the Year) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. [Lee Jun Hyuk]
  • (The Uncanny Counter) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. [Yeom Hye Ran]
  • (The Most Ordinary Romance) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  [Kim Han Gyul/Oh Hyo Jin]

Release Date (6/11) 

• (Itaewon Class) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. 
  • (Top Star Yoo Baek) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. [User below joined MDL in 2018]
  • (The Classic) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005. 
  • (Coffee Prince) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010. 
  • (I AM.) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015. 
  • (20th Century Boy and Girl) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019.

Characters and Relationships (4/5) 

• (The World of My 17) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. 
  • (Kim Ji Young: Born 1982) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. 
  • (Man of Men) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships. 
  • (Find Me in Your Memory) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. 

Genres and Tags (10/16) 

Countries (2/7) 

• (Bar Boys) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines. 
  • (Someday or One Day) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan. 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (8/16) 

• (Age of Youth) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe. 
  • (Once Again) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie. 
  • (SJ Returns 4 E.L.F.) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) 
  • (Attack on the Pin-up Boys) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below. [6.8]
  • (The Best Moment to Quit Your Job) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000. [Rank #2432 right after completion]
  • (Standby Curator) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members. [16 completed over 33 watchers right after completion]
  • (My Mister) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.  
  • (The King's Case Note) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats. [Historical]
  • (My Unfamiliar Family) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats. [Misunderstanding]

BONUS:

Sign-up Form: 

Type (0/3) 

• ( ) Watch a web series. 

Award-winning (0/5) 

Favorite (0/5)

Release Date (0/11) 

Characters and Relationships (0/5) 

Genres and Tags (0/16) 

Countries (0/7) 

BONUS:

• (x ) Watch a drama/movie less than 100 people have watched. Human form, 81 people watched it. 

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: January 1, 2020/ April 2, 2020
  • Link to your Drama list: Seavi09's watch-list
  • Difficulty: Easy
  • Progress: 16/20

Type (0/3) 

Award-winning (0/5) 

Favorite (0/5)

• (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  my sassy girl, romance is a bonous book, moment of 18

Release Date (0/11) 

• ( ✔︎) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL.  Our glamorous time, accidentally in love, naked fireman
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.)  Smile, You (September 26,2009)
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019.  Be melodramatic,  welcome 2 life

• (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships.  chief kim

Genres and Tags (0/16) 

Countries (0/7) 

• ( ✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea if we were a season, why
  • ( ✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie from China.  accidentally in love. our glamorous time

• ( ✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe.  chief kim
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below.  
  • ( ✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members.  when you love yourself
  • ( ✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)  if we were a season, i picked up a celebrity on the street

BONUS:

Sign-up Form: 

Type (0/3) 

• ✔︎ ) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) 
    • Best Mistake (2019) - 8 minutes per episode.
  • ✔︎ ) Watch a web series. 
    • Maybe, Maybe Not (2019).

Award-winning (0/5) 

Favorite (1/5)

• ✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors.
    • Healer (2014) - Ji Chang Wook

Release Date (0/11) 

• ✔︎ )  Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. 
    • Itaewon Class (2020).

Genres and Tags (1/16) 

Countries (0/7) 

BONUS:

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: (April 1, 2020) 
  • Link to your Drama list: nimwoo
  • Difficulty: Merciless
  • Progress: 35/60

Drama - Movie - Drama Special

Type (3/3) 

Award-winning (4/5) 

• (Extraordinary You) Watch an award-winning drama/movie. 
  • (Parasite) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director. 
  • (#Alive - Yoo Ah In) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor. 
  • (30 but 17Shin Hye Sun) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress. 

Favorite (3/5)

• (Itaewon ClassPark Seo-joon) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors.
  • (Hotel Del LunaIU) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. 
  • (Currently Watching - True Beauty - Kang Sang Hyub, Extraordinary You) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 
  • (Currently Watching - The King: Eternal Monarch ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 
  • (Psycho But It's Okay) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  

Release Date (4/11) 

Genres and Tags (11/16) 

Countries (3/7) 

• (Plan to Watch - Photo People in Tokyo) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) 
  • (Crash Landing on You) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  
  • (Extracurricular) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.  

BONUS:

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting dateApril 3, 2020 
  • Link to your Drama list: julekk's MDL
  • Difficulty: Diabolical
  • Progress: 56/87

movie / drama / special / variety show

completed / currently watching / plan to watch

Type (3/3) 

Award-winning (5/5) 

• (ParasiteWatch an award-winning drama/movie.
  • (The HandmaidenWatch a drama/movie from an award-winning director.
  • (Prison Playbook) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter. 
  • (Your House Helper) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor. 
  • (IN-SEOUL) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress. 

Favourite (5/5)

• (The Untamed SP) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favourite actors. 
  • (Tootsies and The Fake) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favourite actresses.
  • (My Engineer) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favourite dramas/movies. 
  • (Old Boy) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favourite dramas/movies. 
  • (Hormones) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  

Release Date (10/11) 

• (Ending Again) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year
  • (How to Buy a Friend) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. 
  • (Blacklist) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL. 
  • (A Dramatic Night) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website
  • (Drunken Master) Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s. 
  • (Hachiko Monogatari) Watch a drama/movie from the 1980s. 
  • (Dreams) Watch a drama/movie from the 1990s. 
  • (Hero) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005. 
  • (Topless) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010. 
  • (Lily Fever) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015.
  • (Customized Companion) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. 

Characters and Relationships (4/5) 

• (Love O2O) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. 
  • (Discovery of Romance) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. 
  • (Fatal Journey) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships. 
  • (What the Duck) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. 
  • (Are You Human Too?) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character. 

Genres and Tags (8/16) 

Countries (6/7) 

• (Hello Stranger) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines. 
  • (I Am Your King) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand.
  • (Funeral Parade of Roses) Watch a drama/movie from Japan. 
  • (My Pistachio) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea. 
  • (My Girlfriend's Boyfriend) Watch a drama/movie from China.
  • (Detention) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan. 
  • (Happy Together) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong. 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (6/16) 

• (Age of Youth) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe. 
  • (Be Melodramatic) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie. 
  • (Summer Surf Shop) Watch a complete season of a variety show.
  • (Alternative Love) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below
  • (The Best Twins) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000
  • (No Regrets) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members. 
  • (Kiss) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. 
  • (En of Love) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. 
  • (When the Weather Is Fine) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. 
  • (Ossan's Love) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: i/o/n.
  • (Healer) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. 
  • (The Hymn of Death) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  
  • (What's Wrong with Secretary Kim) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.  
  • (Love with Flaws) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page. 
  • (Amanza) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats. 
  • (Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats. 

BONUS (9/19)

• (The Woman Who Left) Watch a long movie
  • (Drunken Angel) Watch a drama/movie from the 1940s. 
  • (Seven Samurai) Watch a drama/movie from the 1950s. 
  • (The Housemaid) Watch a drama/movie from the 1960s. 
  • (Am I The Only One WIth Butterflies?) Watch a drama/movie with an age gap. 
  • (You're Beautiful) Watch a Reverse Harem/Harem drama/movie. 
  • (Girl Next Room: Midnight Fantasy) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in an article on MDL. 
  • (The King: Eternal Monarch) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds. 
  • (The Heirs) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. 
  • (Under Her Nose) Watch a drama/movie less than 100 people have watched.
  • (Death Note) Watch a drama/movie you previously dropped. 
  • (100 Days with Mr. Arrogant) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has at least 1500 hearts on their MDL page. 
  • (12 Suicidal Children) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has less than 500 hearts on their MDL page. 
  • (xxxHolic) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga.
  • (The Bridal Mask) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhwa.
  • (The Love by Hypnotic) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhua.
  • (Oops! The King is in Love) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel or webtoon.
  • (TharnType) Watch a drama/movie with over 50 Reviews. 
  • (Bad Romance) Watch a drama/movie with 0 Reviews.

plan to watch / currently watching/  watched 

Type (2/3) 

• (*) Watch a web series.  Another Parting
  • (*) Watch a drama special.   1 Litre no Namida Special

Award-winning (1/5) 

• (*) Watch an award-winning drama/movie. Parasite 

Favorite (2/5)

• (*) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. Kizuna no Pedal  (Masaki Aiba)
  • (*) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. Cutie Honey - Tears (Mariya Nishiuchi)

Release Date (2/11) 

• (*) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. 2gether 
  • (*) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015.  Dear Sister
  • (*) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. 'Cause You're My Boy 

• (*)Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. One litre of tears   
  • (*) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. No longer Human 
  • (*) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships. Dear Sister
  • (*) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship.  WHY R U? 
  • (*) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character.  Kaibutsu-kun

Genres and Tags (10/16) 

Countries (2/7) 

• (*) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand Social Death Vote 
  • (*) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan.  History 2: Crossing Lines 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (5/16) 

• (*) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe.  No Breathing 
  • (*) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie.  His 
  • (*) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below. The Last Princess (JPN)
  • (*) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members. Todome no parallel
  • (*) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)  Todome no Kiss

BONUS: