NinaJade82 wrote: And look what I found related to Gloomy Salad Days :p

Have fun Sleepy http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/478/mysterious-incredible-terminator/recommendations

LMAO! That's on my list!

*edit* i found some funny ones while looking at your list. :p

Pure Pumpkin Flower
Sweet Buns

These titles are so random sounding. One on my list: I Want to Become a Hard Persimmon.
I think an Honorary Mention should go to: Shittay Huntah~ It looks ok when it is written down, but when it is said XDDD
Hangebokhan wrote: I think an Honorary Mention should go to:

Shittay Huntah~

It looks ok when it is written down, but when it is said XDDD

jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja xDDDD
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Lee Min Ho, even though he's a Shittay Huntah~ xD
I have no feelings for him one way or another as an actor but, I did love Shittay Huntah!
The only one that comes to my mind atm would be Sweet Sugar Macchiatto
Sleepninja wrote: Here's a few more that I found strange.

Bump Off Lover

Give Me Food (really? that's the best they could come up with?)

Gloomy Salad Days ( I had no idea that salads were so depressing)

I Hate You, But It's Fine

I Just Didn't Do It

I'll Give You Everything

Kimchi Cheese Smile (ummmmm)

These are all so weird to me.

Bump off Lover?? Is that a literal translation or something? I wonder if it's about killing a lover... (sarcasm)

I hate you, but it's fine? NO it's not! I hate you!

Some of them sound like random sentences plucked from the middle of a story or something.

and what is Jade Palace Lock Heart? I don't get that title.
They do sound like random sentences....lol I wonder if Kimchi CHeese Smile is in reference to them saying kimchi instead of cheese in dramas when taking a picture. lol I don't get that Jade one either...
NinaJade82 wrote: Hmm I've been looking for it but cant find it, maybe Im confused and it was always Dirty Mama? I remember pointing it out to you and c4u once... I think Ill have better luck looking through all the old posts lol

I asked my friend what they thought a show called "Dirty Mama" was about. Let's just say their answer wouldn't be appropriate for this forum, lol.

Also, the titles "D.I.E. Again" and "Give Me Food" made me literally LOL.
i know i've seen a bunch but nothing comes to mind. this thread reminds me of the "engrish" they are always refering to on eatyourkimchi.com
cityhunter83 wrote: i know i've seen a bunch but nothing comes to mind. this thread reminds me of the "engrish" they are always refering to on eatyourkimchi.com

Eatyourkimchi is an awesome website. So funny. Here's more:

Sweet Buns (has this been covered yet?)
Bizarre Bunch
This one just sounds off too, The Woman is Colored. And the alternative title : Women Flower

A Wife's Credentials lol What?

Can Love Become Money

Ad Mania *snickers* Really? That's the best they could do?

Imminent Crisis

Witness Insecurity

Ring Ring Bell

Odd Perfect Match LMAO!

HAVA-RAVA wrote: The only one that comes to my mind atm would be Sweet Sugar Macchiatto

I thought it was Brown Sugar Macchiatto.
you know, I always thought it was just me, but I'm really glad I'm not the only ne finding those title crazzzzy and supid. I mean : Kimchi Cheese Smile ! That 's craptatrophic! You can't even imagine how I laughed while reading to those posts. You really made my day .
Juniko wrote: you know, I always thought it was just me, but I'm really glad I'm not the only ne finding those title crazzzzy and supid. I mean : Kimchi Cheese Smile ! That 's craptatrophic!

You can't even imagine how I laughed while reading to those posts. You really made my day .

lol I'm glad I could make you smile :)
The Bean Chaff of My Life Kimcheed Radish Cubes