Hi everyone, I am currently watching Lucky Seven and Hungry and just finished Saigo Kara Nibanme no Koi. I am also waiting for more subs of Taira no Kiyomori to be released.
mumuchan wrote: I like Renai NEET, and Risou no Musuko the most.
While waiting for them to be subbed, I'm watching...
Saigo Kara Nibanme no Koi
Bunshin
Hungry
Lucky Seven (though I can't get past ep 3. - not find it interesting so far)

RISOU NO MUSUKO!!If I had knew THAT!! Haha you should have left an comment in it´s thread :)
Hahah then I wouldn´t have missed it ...How far have you been watching it yet? Until the last subbed episode already?
Ok so here's my short reviews of the shows I watched this season. Hungry - By far the best of this season. I loved every episode. Strawberry Night - kinda average at first, but by the end it was really good Honjitsu wa Taian Nari - pretty good Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata~Ending Planner - pretty good, not amazing Hayami-san to Yobareru Hi - dropped it Suugaku Joshi - cutness overload. funny. hyper anime-like. and overlooked this season. but not groundbreaking or anything. Lucky 7 - had the best first episode I've ever seen, but the rest of the show was only pretty good and not great. This could be the fault of the low quality subs though... not sure... Seinaru Kaibutsutachi - started out good, got weird, ended up not that great. Risou No Musuko - surprisingly good and funny
Hi wa Mata Noboru, Renai Neet, Risou No Musuko, Saba Doru:)
christypop wrote: I'm liking it. However, I had to stop after Episode 3 because there no subs.

When you are interested there are now:) I could give the link tot hem when you haven´t found it already.Still it´s only episode 4^^
I am starting watching Ataru today. It is the only one that interests me and which is being subbed at the moment. I am waiting for all the subs of Renai Neet to be finished before I start to watch it as it sounds good too.
I'm watching Toshi Densetsu no Onna, and I finished the very good Saigo Kara Nibanme no Koiwhich ended on 4-22.
REFRESH! :p

-Absolute Boyfriend - not really watching, watched 1 episode and hesitant to watch the rest

-Dal Ja's Spring - about to start (:

-Fashion King - loving it! My favorite drama this season - although I'm not sure why it's my favorite, it just somehow became the one I'm most anxious to see each week :p

-King2Hearts - really good, intense, and of course, Lee Seung Gi <3

-Rooftop Prince - Soooo funny! But then dramatic. Loving it - especially the side characters. Can't stand Se Na.

-Time Between Dog & Wolf - group watching (:
The dramas on my currently watching list are:

100% Senorita Really good!
Glass Slippers definitely tugs at your emotions but has some humor spaced out in it
Honey and Clover Charming , I like it
I Really Really Like You Really Really good :p
IRIS Suspenseful
Kiina Meh it's watchable
Pink Lipstick OH THE DRAMA!
Time Between Dog and Wolf Group watch and really good!
Unstoppable High Kick Funny :D
You Are My Destiny Really good, and full of drama
Ouran High School Host Club - Not particularly good, but not bad either (imo).
Gloomy Salad Days - Not the happiest of dramas by any means, but I'm really liking it so far.
Fondant Garden: pretty good drama--hate the 2nd male character though.
Ti Amo Chocolate: looooong drama---funny so far, but possibly moving too fast for a slot of 100 eps.
The Rooftop Prince: favorite drama of the bunch--Joseon F4-hwaiting! :D
K-Pop: The Ultimate Audition: love the female lead--so unlike most damsel-in-distress female leads; Park Yoo Hwan has the loveliest dimples
Queen In Hyun's Man: another time-travelling drama = win! Just started this one; it's pretty good so far.

There are some others, but I'm watching them sporadically.
Dragon Zakura 9/11: I simply LOVE it. Started it because of Yamapi but it's great and I don't want it to end. xD

KPOP - The Ultimate Audition 10/16: I always need to watch a currently airing drama. I like this one, though I liked the first few episodes a lot more than the current ones. ^^

Papa wa Idol / Papa wo Idol / Papadol 1/?: I don't know why I started to watch this, I'm not exactly a Kanjani8-Fan. I don't know if I'll like it either, yet. Kana is cute, though. <3

Dramas I always watch an episode when I'm bored or have nothing to do:
All My Love
Unstoppable High Kick
Indigo no Yoru

That's it at the moment. :D