So I started this drama a while ago and due to one thing or another, I don't believe that I finished it. So now there are parts of the drama that keeps replaying in my head and it is driving me crazy. Hopefully, someone will know the name.

The drama that I am looking for is either Korean or Chinese (I think that it is Chinese). In the drama, our female lead loses her memory after her love interest breaks his promise and marries her sister (or cousin). 

There was a memorable scene where there was a celebration and our female lead attends. She goes to her past love table and offers or eats something and he becomes angry because she is like she is (he didn't know that she lost her memory).  He either says something or touches her hand which triggers a memory of him making her a promise. She holds her head and freaks out...

I know that this is not much to go on but if you have any ideas of what this drama could be please let me know.

I am also curious which drama this is.

Stairway to Heaven...?

I would also like to know lol

I know I have seen that scene but dont remember the show 

Only remember a few Chinese dramas with memory loss

✔️ Memory Love 

✔️ Stay With Me 

✔️Memory Lost 

I'm gonna go with Memory loss too

is it historical or modern drama?

Memory lost, nobody really married anyone and no celebration with touching that triggers remembering(they both keep dreaming about their promise),  Stay with me (she was actually angry at him before she loses her memory and love him while not remembering their rivalry) i haven't watch memory love so maybe that? 

NiandNa:

is it historical or modern drama?

it's a historical drama

mstfydgrl08:

Memory lost, nobody really married anyone and no celebration with touching that triggers remembering(they both keep dreaming about their promise),  Stay with me (she was actually angry at him before she loses her memory and love him while not remembering their rivalry) i haven't watch memory love so maybe that? 

The drama is neither of those, it is a period (historical) drama.

Stevie70:

I know I have seen that scene but dont remember the show 

Only remember a few Chinese dramas with memory loss

✔️ Memory Love 

✔️ Stay With Me 

✔️Memory Lost 

not any of those... all three of these dramas are in more modern times. The drama I am looking for is during an earlier era (period/historical drama). But thanks anyway, if you remember the drama just let me know.

Legend of dragon pearl?

SweetBabyBrat:

hmmm maybe this one?

https://mydramalist.com/16547-eternal-love

nope , its not ten miles of peach blossom or legend of dragon pearl. I will try to remember more info (what happened) and add it so there is more to go on.

Could it be a Republican Era drama?