love:

That Man Oh Soo and High Society ://

Lol same!

Rich Man and Wok of Love

FoodDaehyun:

The Liar and His Lover 

I mainly watched it for Lee Hyun Woo but the drama just wasn't my type

I dropped it too since  they wrote Joy's character badly like she was a stalker 

RouteVenus:

I usually don't drop dramas (as I often feel obliged to finish it in order to clear it from my list and to write a review) but after watching first three episodes of You Who Came From Another Star, I don't think I'll handle another one...

I gor annoyed with the lead female because she was so mean to everyone.... I put it on hold and then finished and the last few episodes were good with romance and she finally changed her attitude 

Stranger (secret Forrest) it was just so hard to get into and to keep up with the plot line. I stopped in the middle of the last episode. 

Also The Great Seducer. I was ready to get my slut on but I felt like they quickly ended that part of him then he fell in love..got boring although I knew of the predictability of the drama. I just wish there were more racy dramas to watch. I subscribed to Viki for this drama; It’s still on the table for now but will finish later. It’ll be one of those I finish in conjunction with another drama.

I also completely dropped the Chinese drama: Game of hunting. The poster looked good but the first episode didn’t grab me. 

Please don't hit me. Boys Over Flowers. It was just too over the top for me. And LMH's hair. I know that's what the character is supposed to look like, but WOW.

Iris Arnold:
I was ready to get my slut on

X-D you should go to jail for killing me. I dont think anything will live up to Cruel Intentions; I went it thinking that and it was a mess- pissed me off.

They Kiss Again - Watched 13 episodes even though the female lead got on my nerves right from the beginning. Couldn't take it anymore. So dropped it. 

Well,  the drama I dropped was 'Just you'  & 'Love around' - Both Taiwanese Dramas. 

HAFowler:

Please don't hit me. Boys Over Flowers. It was just too over the top for me. And LMH's hair. I know that's what the character is supposed to look like, but WOW.

I didn't drop only because it was the 5th drama I watched. I think I would drop it for sure if I started it now. The hair was the reason enough :D

Also The Great Seducer. I was ready to get my slut on but I felt like they quickly ended that part of him then he fell in love..got boring although I knew of the predictability of the drama. I just wish there were more racy dramas to watch. I subscribed to Viki for this drama; It’s still on the table for now but will finish later. It’ll be one of those I finish in conjunction with another drama.

@ Iris Arnold: lol. I had a similar feeling about the beginning. I don't think I was necessarily looking for a copy of Cruel Intentions (haven't seen it anyway), but I really liked the vibe of the first 4 episodes. The beginning and the middle of the show was like 2 completely different dramas. I finished, but the middle really annoyed me.

HAFowler:

RouteVenus:

I usually don't drop dramas (as I often feel obliged to finish it in order to clear it from my list and to write a review) but after watching first three episodes of You Who Came From Another Star, I don't think I'll handle another one...

I had to drop this as well because I loved PHJ way more than the lead male character. So, there was just too much angst for me to continue.

@Linus I don't know how much you do Asian movies, but if you want racy, try A man and a Woman with Gong Yoo. HOT and sad. Beautifully shot, also.

Another hot movie (but very controversial) is Love at the End of the world Very twisted story, but Jo Dong Hyuk naked is a don't miss.

HAFowler:

Don't worry buddy! I'm with you. It is a mutual feeling.  

Stevie70:

I gor annoyed with the lead female because she was so mean to everyone.... I put it on hold and then finished and the last few episodes were good with romance and she finally changed her attitude 

Sorry for spamming, I just need to rant some more about You Who Came From Another Star:

I just can't relate to either of the two main characters. It's not that they're necessarily badly written (and the female lead is refreshingly self-assured) but I have a hard time rooting for them... I couldn't warm up to them at all during eps 1-3.

It's also unnecessarily melodramatic and cheesy. Like, DotS was melodramatic and cheesy too but the writers at least made fun of it (and it was actually enjoyable)! Here, everything seems to be predictable from the beginning. There are way too many flashbacks (yes, yes, we get it, alien boy, your first love is the actress's past life) and the villains are cartoonishly evil (yes, evil businessman, talk some more about killing people on the phone...that can be bugged...lucky everyone here is too stupid to think of that).

The only interesting character for me so far is Yoo In Na's sly best "friend".

And the romance's future seems hopeless from the looks of it (if they don't pull up a miracle and the alien doesn't become human, the best possible outcome is them staying together - her slowly aging and dying - and him ending up alone again).

Ugh, I just don't know about this drama. Does it get better in the later episodes, should I attempt to finish it?