I hated Oh Ha Ni, but I did struggle thru and finish PK...
One drama that I dropped, and I know people are gonna wonder why, and I will prolly get stoned.. but eh.. I dropped Freeter (something or other, the one with the guy from Arashi).. I tried like 5 times to watch this drama and each time I couldn't make it past the first 15 min of it, I was falling asleep each time..

Another that I dropped was Love Buffet: If I thought I hated Oh Ha Ni, its nothing compared to the loathing I felt for the lead girl in this drama... I thought "Ok, I can make it thru this, I can," but no.. I got so sick and tired of her indecisiveness, crying, and only one REALLY hot guy to look at, just wasn't enough to get me to finish it..
Sleepninja wrote: This made me laugh so hard. As one of my favorite comedians (Ron White) once said,"You can't fix stupid. Stupid is FOREVAH!" :p

LOL... In One Fine Day (American movie) after being called stupid by a man because she refused to be helped by him, she says to her son: "better to be stupid than sorry" I dont know which one to believe now... Im confused! :p
NinaJade82 wrote: LOL... In One Fine Day (American movie) after being called stupid by a man because she refused to be helped by him, she says to her son: "better to be stupid than sorry" I dont know which one to believe now... Im confused! :p

oh i loved that movie
kamz wrote: oh i loved that movie

Is that the movie with George Clooney in it? That was a great movie.
phoenixtearz9 wrote: I hated Oh Ha Ni, but I did struggle thru and finish PK...

I feel the same way. I couldn't stand her. It was purely the way she was written and didn't have anything to do with the actress. But way Oh Ha Ni was written was so completely stalkerish and dumb. I know there are a lot of people who loved this show. I get the cute, romantic appeal of it on the surface. I know there is a huge following and fangirl love for Kim Hyun Joong. (I'm sorry ladies but I am not one of them) But I can't get past the fact that Oh Ha Ni blindly followed after him again and again with no sense of self. She had no goals or ambitions outside of his orbit. He treated her with disdain and annoyance for most of all the episodes and she just came back for more. I think the message this behavior sends women/girls is as far from romantic, loving and sweet as you can get. (I'd be ashamed if I acted like that and if my daughter did I'd chain her to a chair...that was bolted to the floor.) I am actually surprised I finished this. When I look back on completing the 16 episodes I sort of blink in shock thinking... "I made it all the way through this?"

This would be on my "Wish I dropped this but didn't" list...only that doesn't exist yet.
jeanie65jh wrote: I think the message this behavior sends women/girls is as far from romantic, loving and sweet as you can get. (I'd be ashamed if I acted like that and if my daughter did I'd chain her to a chair...that was bolted to the floor.)

This would be on my "Wish I dropped this but didn't" list...only that doesn't exist yet.

In total agreement...
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Another that I dropped was Love Buffet: If I thought I hated Oh Ha Ni, its nothing compared to the loathing I felt for the lead girl in this drama... I thought "Ok, I can make it thru this, I can," but no.. I got so sick and tired of her indecisiveness, crying, and only one REALLY hot guy to look at, just wasn't enough to get me to finish it..

This is how I felt. I even re-took it, but I just couldn't.
LisNoir wrote: This is how I felt. I even re-took it, but I just couldn't.

i've wathed just TINY 30 min part while i was timing it and i already thought it was lame... but i want to watch it because of Aaron Yan and Calvin Chen
HAVA-RAVA wrote: i've wathed just TINY 30 min part while i was timing it and i already thought it was lame... but i want to watch it because of Aaron Yan and Calvin Chen

I want to give it a try, too. I've seen some of Calvin's acting in Romantic Princess and I thought he did a decent job. I have yet to see any of Aaron's acting yet so I'm curious to see how well he does. Are you a Fahrenheit fan, too?
I loved Calvin in Romantic Princess and Momo Love : D tho my bias from Fahrenheit is Jiro :D
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I loved Calvin in Romantic Princess and Momo Love : D tho my bias from Fahrenheit is Jiro :D

Jiro is my bias, too. :p He's so cute.
okay so...I created this thread for those of us who just had to drop a drama...drop it like it was HOT. and to explain why since some of us (me included) are reluctant to fully review a drama when we haven't completed them. So the lastest to go?

This is going to be spoilery so LOOK OUT! Warning! Spoilers ahoy!

Man of Honor ~ Why did you have to go? You had to go because you lied to me. First, you said you were going to be about baseball players. Okay you were but other than the first episode where was the baseball? Why weren't you set in the baseball world? You could have been so original and good! I would have forgiven your makjang! I expect some makjang but seriously? Second, you wasted your leads Chun Jung Myung and oooh what is her name..Nana Bear. I like both of them and you wasted their talents. and Thirdly, you sucked. Your plot was flushed down the toilet around episode 10 and there was no way I was sticking around for another 10 or so just be hurt and disappointed. There were glimmers of interesting elements but your writer decided his hand was tired not to mention his brain.

My rating? "I smacked you down like you should have smacked down that crazy eyed papa!"
I just dropped Spy Myung Wol and Heartstrings. I wasn't that excited to watch them, in the first place and I had heard a lot of things about them that were negative. Haha This was my feeble attempt to lessen The Monster. I had to stop after deleting 2, The Monster struck back and now I need to heal my wounds. :p
jeanie65jh wrote:

my rating? "i smacked you down like you should have smacked down that crazy eyed papa!"

LMAO! So I just checked and that one is NOT on The Monster! And it's not gonna be lol