Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Three dads one mom Otomen Both are really funny and worth to watch.
Just finished Sungkyukwan Scandal yesterday. And I can't get over it, it's my most favorite k-drama now!
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ♥
49 Days

In the beginning I was uncertain (the plot/summary didn't made me very interested/curious), but after the firsts episodes I couldn't stop watch it! :-O
49 days too ! Just finished it. Damn, that drama made me cry soooo much !
bubbly_4788 wrote: Just finished Sungkyukwan Scandal yesterday. And I can't get over it, it's my most favorite k-drama now!

Reminds me I have last 2 eps of this to watch still lol

My last finished drama was Me Too Flower,
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge...I've been watching a lot of Jdramas in between the currently airing kdramas I'm watching!
Just finished Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge....Huh~!! Finally...i LIKED it ^_^
just finished high kick through the roof didn't want it to end but then again nothing good last forever :(
Finished
Hong Gil Dong and Jejoongwon six days ago , haven't have time to watch much of anything, with school being back on and all!!
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Life :D
Who Are You? starring Yoon Kye Sang and Go Ah Ra. It was similar to 49 Days. Totally recommend to watch both!
GTO - It lived up to the hype. GTO is really good. It's funny, but more than the comedy the drama parts are really good. Gokusen's comedy parts are funnier than GTO's but GTO's drama parts are better. In GTO the way Onizuka performs his miracles with the students and faculty is just awesome. In Gokusen I kinda got bored during the drama parts. I also like the chemistry/romance between then leads in GTO.
Shinya Shokudo Season 2
Boku to Star no 99 Nichi