wrote: Hong Mo Ne from Bad Guy - wanted to strangle her

i agree. i actually hated ALL females in this drama
peraemappoige wrote: UEE's character in real life is very cute. Which just tells that her acting is amazing :O

Yeah, she actually seems nice.
The ones from:
My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho, You're Beautiful and Full House annoyed me so much.
oh god. the 2nd female from Full House aka "i'm showing my bra to everyone yet still i'm a fashion designer" i HATE HATE HATE her
An Do-Hoon and Shin Se-Yeon in Secret Love...I hated their characters!
beenslofe wrote: Seung- MI from Shining Inheritance
The friend who used to live with her before LMH moved in in Personal Taste (can't remember her name)

Ugh I HATED this girl. She was the worst type of "friend" ever to grace my drama-watching screen.

The sister from Rooftop Prince was also pretty despicable character. Who I never thought truly redeemed herself in the end.
Without a doubt the second girl in Spring Waltz. Honorable mentions: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Rooftop Prince and the ex girlfriend in Orange Days
Any role Park Soo Jin plays. She seems to love to be the most annoying, backstabbing, lying character she can be and she does it so well that I couldn't finish My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho because of her character's antics. Still hated her character in Flower Boy Neighbor, but at least it was funny.

Same goes for Delightful Girl Choon Hyang. The second lead was just too conniving and I couldn't stomach it.
2nd lead from choon hyang is really a hateful character. I really want to punch someone whenever her cunning face appear on screen.Grrr!!! Uee also not far behind in most hateful character. Plus her chubby face, wow! i really tempted to punch her face.
I just watched You Who Came From the Stars and found Se Mi to be very irritating... Usually I like jealous and scheming second female leads and prefer the second character to the main character, especially if the main is the nice and naive type.

But in YWCFTS I felt the opposite. I loved Cheon Song Yi and didn't like Se Mi at all.
I can only think of the one from Personal taste and Lie to me, and Jang Ok Jung in Dong Yi. Truly abhorrent female species lol.

I really hated park hyeji in cinderella and the 4 knights. Not a mean charachter but just  a big pick me girl