/

Just so that we know you, answer the following in your joining post!
(Btw, what's the HEX color code for the pink you use?)

1. Why do you want to join? [What do you love about LJK, specifically?]

To be honest, his face. But I do think he's a great actor and I like his choice of dramas. I remember he changed agency so he might have more freedom now, which will be very interesting.

2. Which LJK's drama is our favorite and why?

I Hear Your Voice  : This is the first drama where I noticed LJS and one of my favorites, even now. It's also the only drama I managed to show to my family and they were actually the ones asking for more episodes. I later realised I had already seen LJS in Secret Garden, I just didn't recognised him at the time.

TV-Shows 

Name 

My thoughts about it! I have
seen it! 

Three Meals a Day: Sea Ranch 

No

Entertainment Team Leader

No

Real Mate in Cairns, Australia

No

Hwasin: Controller of the Heart

No

Running Man

In ep. 138, he was here for School  2013 promotion. He wasn't the only guest so he had little screentime but it was worthwhile. For Bromance fans, I'd say this is a must-watch episode because Woo Bin often is at his side ;)
In ep. 181, he was timid alright. He wasn't the only guest but had a special mission, and this made him into the main protagonist.
Yes

Strong Heart 

No

Happy Together: Season 3 

No

Inkigayo 

No

W: The Unfinished Story

No

W Special

No

School 2013 Special

No

Drama Special Season 3: When I Was The Prettiest

No

Secret Garden Special

No

Dramas 

Name 

My thoughts about it! 

I have
seen it 

The Hymn of Death

No

Pinocchio

10/10. LJS character is very similar to I Hear Your Voice. The genre and part of the crew is the same as well. Still, I liked the story because I'm a former journalism student and I found a few things to be especially true. Among them, one information push the previous one out of the picture.Yes

7 First Kisses

7/10. Only one episode with LJS, that was too short. Well, one and a half.Yes

While you were Sleeping 

8/10. It was enjoyable but I don't have deep memories of this drama. I remember thinking it was similar to I Hear Your Voice and Pinocchio but I enjoyed it less.Yes

Doctor stranger

No

Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo

No

W

9/10. The story was unordinary at the time it aired. It was refreshing. On this drama, you could definitely tell LJS had been a model. Also, it was the first time I thought he could pull off being a villain. I looked it up and I was delighted to find out he'd play one in VIP. But when I tried to watch it, it was too much for me. I just hope he'll be a villain again in a drama less violent so that I'll enjoy it without trouble.Yes

Go Ho’s starry night 

No

Potato Star 2013QR3

No

I Hear Your Voice

10/10. One of my all-time favorite dramas. It was then that I started to check LJS's informations from time to time to know when I'll be able to see him again in a drama. When I showed my parents this drama, they were surprised to see how great of an actor he was for such a young age, especially when they saw him crying.Yes

School 2013

7/10. To be honest, I have no memory of this one. None.Yes

HK 

No

Secret Garden 

8/10. I didn't recognized LJS until a friend of mine pointed him out. I was like "Oh! Now that you mention it, he does look a bit like him" but I was still not convinced until I actually checked on MDL. Yes, that's how bad I am at recognizing people.Yes

Prosecutor Prinsess 

No

Lock&Lock Astrology

No
Romance Is a Bonus Book 
7/10. I watched for LJS but wasn't really invested in the drama. I liked the change in character though.Yes

Movies 

Name 

My thoughts about this! 

I have
seen it!

V.I.P.

I tried but I had to stop, it was too violent for me.No

No Breathing

7/10. I watched it for LJS. My advice is to not watch it for the romance but for the rivalry and friendship.
On a side note, I guess I'm getting old because seeing half-naked young men didn't make me as shy as I thought. I could only see them as older children. Well, but for those of you that are still young (at least at heart), you'll love this movie where they are topless nearly all the time...
Yes

Hot Young Bloods

No

The Face Reader 

No

Soar into the Sun 

No

As One 

No

Be With Me

No

Welcome, nastou19!! The hex that I used in the main post are: hot pink- #FC46AA and pastel pink- #FEC5E5

We appreciate you were honest with the face part, lol.

You are one of the very few fans who have seen a tv show with LJK, we (those who wrote the fan guide) haven't seen any!

Let's enjoy fan girling together!

Thank you ^^.
I've watched all the episodes of Running Man, that's why.
I added Romance is a Bonus Book in the drama list, it seems it was forgotten. (I forgot as well, until I saw a post in the feeds about it.)

Ok thanks!

Do I have to do anything in particular being in the fan cult?
(I'm not often on MDL so I don't think I can  really commit.)

Add me too.. My first kdrama was While you were sleeping that made be a ljs and suzy fan and since then i have watched the drama 3-4 times.

I will!! @Sasuke_uchiha

PuriPuriPurple:

Ok thanks!

Do I have to do anything in particular being in the fan cult?
(I'm not often on MDL so I don't think I can  really commit.)

No, you don't have to! I'm adding you!

1. Why do you want to join? [What do you love about LJS, specifically?] One of the first K-actors that I binge watch and could not get enough of his on-screen presence. 

2. Which LJS's drama is our favorite and why? I have re-watched a few times of W, WYWS and RIABB because they were simple a fun drama to watch; and his acting plus chemistry with his costars were fabulous. Yet, in The Hymn of Death, I saw his maturity and talent as an actor. 

TV-Shows 

Name 

My thoughts about it! I have
seen it! 

Three Meals a Day: Sea Ranch 

Only watched the episodes he was in. He was so shy and awkward in front of others. So cute!Y

Dramas 

Name 

My thoughts about it! 

I have 

seen it 

RIBB

I bloody love his pairing with LNY. To me, his noona pairing was a lot more believable than LBS.
Y

The Hymn of Death

I had reservations about this drama as I am a spoiler lover and lover of happy endings. I read the story of the actual couple and I was sad of their story. However, when I did watched it, LJS' performance (along with the rest of the star studded cast) blew me away.

Unlike his previous performances where his man-child charm was on full volt, in this drama, LJS was both mature and reserved. To me, this drama, I could truly appreciate his acting capabilities. 
Y

Pinocchio

Dropped it after a few episodes. Tried to pick-it up again, but can't. I just can't seem to finish it. Did a bit of a laugh when the foster grandfather (foster father?) was shocked when LJS cleaned-up for his job interview!
-

7 First Kisses

Dapper in that funky suit
Y

While you were Sleeping 

A fave! He was sooo kooky in this!
Y

Doctor stranger

The drama will be forever in my memory as the k-drama that I binge watch with my parents. Binge in its truest sense: dinner in front of tv and we paused for toilet breaks. Drama it self was good but wished he ended up with KSR hehe.Y

Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo

Watched snippets of his cameo....

W

One of my favourite dramas and forever in 'My List' in Netflix. And one of my favourite on-screen pairings.
Y

Go Ho’s starry night 

Potato Star 2013QR3

I Hear Your Voice

He was cute in this but feels a bit of a stretch in the noona pairing with LBS.Y

School 2013

HK 

Secret Garden 

SG was one of my first kdramas and apart from HB, I noticed "that surly musician kid"
Y

Prosecutor Prinsess 

Dropped this drama, the leads were annoying, Only watched it for a few eps to watch LJS first drama.
Y

Welcome, Lady Ahjumma!!

Kudos to our first bingo-er Lady Ahjumma and our new member!

She got 3 bingo-s on the first try!! A true fan, we've found.

Actual post -> https://mydramalist.com/profile/titatattle/feeds/2j06BCA

Added to the hall of fame!

nastou19:

Thank you ^^.
I've watched all the episodes of Running Man, that's why.
I added Romance is a Bonus Book in the drama list, it seems it was forgotten. (I forgot as well, until I saw a post in the feeds about it.)

I am so happy to see you added your thoughts, RIBB is an acronym for Romance Is a Bonus Book, I was to lazy there but will change it ;) 

Made a quick alternative template for the game.. a link to my result posted below the image :)

my result: https://mydramalist.com/profile/Rien/feeds/RdmYNhP

Shiro:

I am so happy to see you added your thoughts, RIBB is an acronym for Romance Is a Bonus Book, I was to lazy there but will change it ;) 

Oh! Lol, sorry, I was probably a bit tired. It was obvious now that you mention it ? 

The yellow thread  is because I've watch ep.  181 of Running Man but TV shows aren't part of the game. Still, I got two other threads by official rules ^^