Most of the drama i have seen is Female lead is the one who falls in love first or have love at first sight or chase the guy even tho guy is not interested. Female lead ''drool'' over the guy and just being annoying about it. I kind of dislike these type of drama where female lead is chasing the guy who is not interested, I want the opposite.

I want the male lead who falls in love with female first or falls in love at first sight but need him to be interested or falls in love first. I also don't want female lead to fall with him any time soon. I want to see male lead falls first and chasing the female lead who is not interested. I don't want her to be interested in him soon enough and don't want her to fall in love with quickly. This time i want female lead who have no interest in male lead and male lead falls in love with her first and persuade her/chase her, so overall where male lead falls first and female lead have no interest in him but slowly do.

Oh and no naive,weak, annoying who can't stand up for herself and isn't a pushover. Need a quite headstrong one but No pushover female lead.

Thank you. 

Genre doesn't matter tho but i like comedy so :p

A Gentleman's Dignity

Cunning Single Lady 

Eulachacha Waikiki

Girls' Generation 1979

Go Ho's Starry Night

Legendary Witch

Reply 1997

Revolutionary Love

School 2017

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

The Time We Were Not in Love

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

I think What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? fits this but it's not completed yet. 

Secret Garden

Flower Boy Ramen Shop

Boys Over Flowers

My Lovely Sam Soon

Secret Garden

Boys over flowers

The greatest love

Moon Lovers

Weightlifting fairy

High-end crush

Noble my love

So dramas where the guys loves first, loves hard and chases the FL. but the FL has a strong head on her shoulder and is very independent, then I wanna recommend additional dramas:

• New Tales of a Gisaeng (Korea)
  • Love Now (Taiwan)
  • Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim (Korea)
  • Monstar (Taiwan)
  • Five Children (Korea) - Sangmin and Yeontae

✔️ Shopping king Louie

✔️ Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

✔️Lawless Lawyer 

✔️ Wok  of Love 

Stevie70:

✔️ Shopping king Louie

✔️ Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

✔️Lawless Lawyer 

✔️ Wok  of Love 

I second all of these and also

Miss Hammurabi

Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim

(for this kind of dramas you should check out the newer kdramas bc trends have shifted since 2016 to a more mature and healthier relationship based on mutual understanding)

JDramas :

Boku Unmei No Hito Desu

Hana Yori Dango

Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi

Enjoy!! :)

I know a few dramas in which we have a female lead who doesn't fall first and it takes quite a while to woo her!

I'm listing them according to the female lead's stubbornness LOL

Secret Garden 

High end crush

Sassy Go Go

I hear your voice

Doctor Crush

The heirs