Hello!

I am looking for recommendations for dramas that has 10 episodes or below.

Unique, Cast, Plot, Acting must to more than amazing.

Netflix shows that already aired, Upcoming netflix shows, Others networks that offering shorts dramas and more!

The last few times i watched dramas with 16 episode its feeled to me too dragy like it supposed to be shorter but they are keep it with 16 episodes for no reason!

I dropped a lot of dramas because of that and because of many other reasons!

I can relate those last few lines about K-Drama being unnecessarily stretched out. I have like 20+ish hanging on their last 3-4 episodes. You can try J-Dramas in this case.

On Topic, I can suggest a few short K-Dramas I've watched that and they are highly rated. Unfortunately I couldn't find any that is under 10 episodes.Check if these 12 episode dramas work for you.

The Light in Your EyesSeems like it wasn't your cup of tea :)
Zombie Detective  - 24 episodes but 30 minutes/episode. So total run time will be equal to a 12 episode 1 hour long drama.
Go Back Couple12 Episoes but each episode 70 minutes. But still give it a check.
TrainTotally forgot to mention this one. 12 episodes and I don't think it'll bore anyone.

Elite:

I can relate those last few lines about K-Drama being unnecessarily stretched out. I have like 20+ish hanging on their last 3-4 episodes. You can try J-Dramas in this case.

On Topic, I can suggest a few short K-Dramas I've watched that and they are highly rated. Unfortunately I couldn't find any that is under 10 episodes.Check if these 12 episode dramas work for you.

The Light in Your EyesSeems like it wasn't your cup of tea :)
Zombie Detective  - 24 episodes but 30 minutes/episode. So total run time will be equal to a 12 episode 1 hour long drama.
Go Back Couple12 Episoes but each episode 70 minutes. But still give it a check.
TrainTotally forgot to mention this one. 12 episodes and I don't think it'll bore anyone.

Basically it's doesn't matter to me if the dramas will be above 10 episodes.

I just lost interest in dramas with 16 episode and almost 99% from the last dramas i watched ended in my drop list in MDL.

The Light in Your Eyes - Han Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk was great at the start. I didn't like the acting of Kim Hye Ja (the actress) i just didn't feel nothing from her acting and she was the main reason why i dropped this drama.

Zombie Detective - Sound average and looks boring, I don't like the main lead and the support in the drama.

Go Back Couple - In the past i wanted to check about this drama few time but i know it will end in my drop list so i don't bother to try it.

Train - Without watching this it i can tell you how it's going to ended.

All of those dramas was too regular with nothing special, I am looking for more specific type of drama that i still never saw or heard about!

Thank you.

I don't know how "unique" or "amazing" you might find them, but they are only 10 episodes/less-long each and I did like them:

I have some other recs for longer (12 episodes) dramas, but I think most (if not all) of them are older and I'm not really sure about your drama taste . . . .

Hi! Based on what I've watched, I second Go Back Couple and would like to add:

• DP (6 episodes, thriller and glues your eyes to the screen)
  • Hospital Playlist (12 episodes; very wholesome slice-of-life. The friendships and the romance is natural and lovely to watch. It also has a season 2 of another twelve episodes which is equally brilliant but isn't compulsory to watch)
  • Mystic Pop Up Bar (12 episodes; supernatural and found family trope wonderfully executed)
  • Navillera (12 episodes; one of the most beautiful, touching and warm-est dramas I've had the pleasure of watching)
  • Squid Game (9 episodes; don't be fooled by the pastel aesthetics, this is immensely dark and brutally realistic)
  • Strangers from Hell (10 episodes; dark and just makes all the hair on your arms stand. The camera directions make this so, so terrifying)
  • Nevertheless (10 episodes; this wasn't something I particular enjoyed watching but a few I know have so I just thought I should add this in)

Other: Arthdal Chronicles and Kingdom are two dramas I highly recommend. Each "season/part" is 6 episodes long. Arthdal has three till now and Kingdom has two and a special and wow, I should not be as deeply invested in those two as I am. I guarantee you won't regret it, both dramas just hook you in.

Dramas that I've been meaning to watch and have heard nothing but the most wonderful things about are:

• Age of Youth (12 episodes)
  • Extracarricular (10 episodes)
  • Move to Heaven (It has 10 episodes and a rating of 9.2 which is just wow)
  • Sassy Go G (12 episodes)
  • Youth of May (12 episodes)
  • The Witch's Diner (8 episodes)

Additionally, here are few dramas with 12 or less episodes that are airing/yet to air:

• The Sound of Magic (6 episodes)
  • My Name (8 episodes)
  • Hellbound (6 episodes)
  • Happiness (12 episodes)
  • The Veil (12 episodes)

Hope this helps!

The Sound of Your Heart    (20 episodes, but each episode is 15 minutes, so overall only 300 minutes, which equals to about 5 hours or 5 episodes of standard kdrama).

Kingdom    (is only 6 episodes, season 1 that is, season 2 is also 6 episodes)

Mad for Each Other    (13 episodes, each is 35 minutes)

Sweet Home    (10 episodes)

My Holo Love    (12 episodes)

Jdrama usually has more series that are fewer episodes and shorter in duration each. Give that a try.
Shanai Marriage Honey   
Marry Me!   
Ashi Girl   
Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo    

Sorry don't know which are on netflix and not.

Hope this helps!

1. Live On

2. Check Out The Event

3. Go Back Couple

4. Queen Of The Ring

5. Splash Splash Love

∆ = Highly recommended!

Love Shuffle ~ 10 eps     ∆

Page Turner ~ 2 eps         ∆

Fukatsu Eri No Black Comedy ~ 10 minute eps  x 20

Totto TV ~ 7 eps                 ∆

Love For A Thousand More ~ 10        ∆