I hate cliche high school stuff, sorry. I am looking for romance  that will make me laugh/smile, and cry/sad so I am not looking for serious mature romance :) I am in college, if that may help hehe. I usually prefer plain/simple/geeky/socially-awkward/loser girl over popular/pretty girls (I think its bec I expect cliche from that, & littke confilct only) I really enjoyed Always (Kmovie), Bokura ga ita (Jmovie), and Mars (TDrama). Addtl qs: where can I watch K/JDrama in parts? Because in ytube 1 episode is almost an hour. I prefer something less that 25mins :-)

I don't really know if i 100% understood what drama you would like to watch but here are my suggestions:
Reply 1994 - revolving around (first year) university students. i have not finished it yet, but it is funny and serious moments are sure to come
The Lover - comedy about people in relationship. it is focused on their everyday 'struggles' (which are hilarious) and beneath all that fun is a little bit of seriousness
Love Shuffle - people living in same apartment building decide to switch their partners for some time. stuff happens.
Marry stayed out all night - good old 'pretend relationship' trope. main girl is kinda awkward. (this drama is my guilty pleasure)
Flower boy next door - i feel like you might like this (even though i am not very big fan of this drama). Socially awkward girl meets cute energic guy. stuff happens.

as for the additional question there is some thread already so here is the link .)
Master's Sun
Boss and Me
Greatest Love
Family's Honor
Glorious Day
Bride of the Century
Smile You

Thanks egg-mont, especially for the effort of clickable links, details, and answering the additional question! =)

3ngi33r (Engineer, cool course/work!!) Thanks, I'm about to check it

----
I like a lot of down moments and conflicts on a drama, but not too heavy drama. So I asked for some light moments to balance it out

UPDATE: Howeeee! i've checked the episode in images of the recommendations of both you! Thanks! I think I'd enjoy those!! Which genre were those? Except for the romcom/drama of course hehe

---
I love the recs, but I want to here more :3
Coffee Prince
Hi My Sweetheart
Ho Goo's Love
Modern Farmer
I Love Lee Tae Ri
Share House no Koibito 
Prince William 
That Fool 
Take Care of the Young Lady 
You're Beautiful 

Some of these have a little bit of drama too, but nothing too heavy ;)

And if you want to watch episodes split in parts you can find them on gooddrama... it's the only site I know that does that. I usually use this site for the less known dramas since they have a much larger base of dramas than the other related sites. 

I hope I helped a little! ^^
I second love shuffle <3
I second both Ho-Goo's Love and Coffee Prince, as well as both Reply 1997 and Reply 1994

Also I thought Marriage Not Dating and Emergency Couple were nice romance dramas :)

Hope you find something you like!