I want something that will make me feel different emotions throughout it. Other than this, it doesn't matter what the main theme of the movie is. The Man From Nowhere, Train to Busan, The King and the Clown, Seven Days: Monday - Thursday are some examples of movies that really moved me.

I'd say:

japanese movies:
Orange (slice of life, manga adaption, subtle romance)
My rainy days (slice of life/manga adaption/subtle romance)
i am not sure of the meaning of : make you feel something. it is such a wide concept. that being said, if you are looking for tear jerker i can give; midnight sun, akai ito, koizora, kimi ni shika kikoenai. sorry for the limited jmovies, i havent seen a korean production that can break my heart while watching yet plus i gave a break for awhile. other than that, i can give some other jmovie names that definitely made me feel something. like; crows zero, attack on titan, go 2001, kaiji, audition.

ps, i checked your list, if you havent already, i insist you shall immediately start watching "addicted heroin". if you are into bl, imo, thats the best drama made so far. 
Secretly, Greatly 
The Beauty Inside
Kids
Return of the Cuckoo
The Liar and His Lover
Blossom
My annoying brother 
My palpitating life
salute d'amour
never said goodbye
first time 
Sekai kara neko ga kieta nara (If cats disappeared from the world) 
It was the first time I cried soo much
my ultimate favourite movie is Sunny (2011) it is really feel-good movie with friendship focus.
another very good movie is Hello Ghost. It is a bit confusing at the begining but there is quite of a plot twist that turned this movie into absolute tearjerker while leaving ih happy.. just like many korean movies do :D
Lastly I would like to recommend Bakuman. for some reason i had great 'artistic' experience watching this movie. it had great soundtrack and overall atmosphere