Any office themed romance drama where the male is NOT a CEO. I mean in most of the office romance dramas the male always a superior while the female always a inferior. I basically want them to be equal as employers. They even can be rivals about job or something like that. But of course there should be romance too. ^.^ No sad ending pls. I'd prefer light, fluffy and stress-relieving dramas but you can recommend anything. Thanks!

Something In The Rain

The ML and FL have (more or less) equal roles or the FL's role is superior to the ML's role:

• Healer - The ML joins the FL's small journalism company as her subordinate while under cover.
  • Just Between Lovers - The ML joins the FL's architecture company. Although the ML mainly works in the field at the construction site, they collaborate on a project together.
  • Across the Ocean to See You - The FL is a manager and the ML is her subordinate.
  • Falling for Innocence - The ML is a corporate raider seeking to take over the company where the FL works as an executive secretary.
  • Where Stars Land - The ML and FL are both new hires for different teams at Incheon Airport.
  • The Masked Lover - The FL takes over her twin sister's role as a mafia / business boss and the ML is a cop who unofficially goes undercover as her assistant.
  • City Hunter - The ML and FL both work on the security team for the Blue House.
  • Strongest Deliveryman - The FL has worked as a food delivery person for five years at the same restaurant. The ML is also an experienced delivery person but he moves around frequently. He joins the restaurant where the FL works as her junior.
  • Witch's Romance - The ML is a co-founder of a two-man company (errand boys for hire) but joins the FL's independent news magazine company. The FL leads a team and the ML temporarily becomes her subordinate. 
  • Descendants of the Sun - The ML and FL are both assigned to work on an aid mission abroad. The ML is part of the military team providing security and the FL is part of the medical team providing medical aid. 
  • Hotel del Luna - The FL is sort of an immortal being (she was human and then cursed) who is tied to and is the boss of a hotel for the souls of the dead. She hires the ML to be the hotel's human director. 
  • Search: WWW - The ML is CEO of his own small company that composes / designs music for games and digital media, but the FL doesn't work for his company. She is a director at a top internet company, and the ML's company works with the FL's company and other companies in the same industry.
  • Something in the Rain - The ML does character design for a gaming company. The FL works in a mid-level position at the headquarters for a major coffee shop franchise. Their offices are in the same building, although the leads met way before working there (they knew each other as kids). 

The ML is not CEO but his position is above the FL's position:

• High School King of Savvy - The ML pretends to be his older brother who is a senior manager and the FL is a junior member of the team he manages. There's less of a power imbalance because the ML is just a high schooler pretending to be another person. 
  • Jealousy Incarnate - The ML is a news anchor and the FL is a weather girl who wants to become a news anchor.
  • Hello Monster - The ML is a criminal profiler / consultant and the FL is a detective assigned to a team that the ML leads.
  • The Secret Life of My Secretary - The ML is "the Chief of Team 1" and the FL is his secretary. The ML's father was formerly CEO and his uncle is currently CEO. The ML is a contender to become the next CEO soon.
  • Go Ho's Starry Night  - The ML is a team leader at an advertising company and the FL is a team member. Sometimes she works for the ML's team and sometimes she's assigned to a different team. 
  • Romance is a Bonus Book - The ML is a writer and chief editor at a publishing company. The FL is seeking to rejoin the workforce after working as a full time mom.
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim - The ML is Vice President of his family's company and the FL is his secretary. 
  • She Was Pretty - I don't remember his exact title, but the ML becomes the head of the Korean office of a fashion magazine and the FL becomes one of his subordinates.
  • Mad Dog - The FL works for a team of insurance investigators, but they basically act like spies. The ML wins control of her team through a bet.
  • My Mister - The ML was head of one branch of a company (his team did field safety checks for buildings) but was transferred to a different team due to corporate politics. The FL is a temp who works in the same office, but she is hired to spy on him by one of the corporate executives. 

Also:

• Itaewon Class - The ML is the founder of a pub and does become the CEO of the company when they incorporate and franchise the business, but the FL is the pub's manager / right hand person (not his secretary or a very junior person) and the ML often defers to her judgement.
 JoJo:

Into the Ring 

Was coming here to recommended this. I love this drama.