Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2018
Replying to Aglaonik • Jun 13, 2023
i ve been feeling that at some point, like a 10 episodes ago they change sejins stylish. She used to look so cool,…
I think it’s symbolic of the chaos in her mind.
2 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 13, 2023
MY EMOTIONAL STABILITY COUPLE FINALLY HAS A PROPER VID EDIT AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL 😭 😭 😭 https://youtu.be/K1bHGB5O04AI…
Beautiful video! Absolutely love ❤️ it! Saved it for rewatch later.

Also, I was catching TKs looks at YD from the start. He was falling before he had any clue.
3 3
Replying to Leo • Jun 13, 2023
Title Count Your Lucky Stars Spoiler
Can someone tell me who’s the woman in the white dress the ML remembered when he saw the dress the FL designed?…
His mother. It becomes clear in later episodes.
0 1
Replying to Jamila • Jun 12, 2023
GTK is so adorable in love... Side Note... Ahn Jae Hyun's voice is so soothing and hypnotic.. Is it just me? Seriously…
His voice captivates me too! For me it’s AJH and Lee Sun Kyun. 🥰
3 3
Replying to IndianChief69 • Jun 12, 2023
Jan Se Jin looks so sexy here. Big change from her role in Glory with instant noodle hair
Her hair changes later… and not for the better. 🤣🤣🤣
4 2
Replying to TrippleR7 • Jun 12, 2023
I am completely and irrevocably in love and obsessed with this series. I have watched it so many times, I have…
That’s the one scene that bothers me also. Otherwise, I’m like you and can’t stop watching it.
1 0
Replying to k_c_drama • Jun 12, 2023
my all time fav cdrama...already rewatched it 20+ times
It’s my new fave too! First watched 2 months ago and now I’ve watched a total of 10 times. Last one that did this to me was Boss & Me.
0 0
Replying to nervacka • Jun 12, 2023
Title Falling into Your Smile Spoiler
So I am currently finishing this and did anyone else feel uncomfortable watching the ML? At the beginning he was…
I’m not at all uncomfortable with the ML. In fact, I can’t stop watching this! I’ve seen it 10 times over the past two months. I love how he’s smitten with the FL.
3 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 12, 2023
I think we are getting a kiss next week and initiated by YD no less. Reason(s) why i think that:a) Halfway mark…
I so hope you’re right! I need to see this happen!
0 1
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 9, 2023
Kinda feel this is an underappreciated scene between them. https://twitter.com/2haist21/status/1665512622190661632Outside…
I’ve rewatched this scene several times also. Although he hasn’t realized it yet, I think TK will come to the realization that his stepfather loves him too.
1 1
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 9, 2023
I am having once more the what if TK is really Jinjja's bio father debate on twitter, and i have a visceral NOPE…
That’s why I stay off of twitter. How on earth can anyone think that Real is TK’s baby when YD is afraid of even holding his hand?!? 😂
5 3
On Ahn Jae Hyun • Jun 8, 2023
Person Ahn Jae Hyun
I can’t get enough of AHJ ! Thanks to TRHC, I’m rewatching his other dramas (without his crazy ex) in between episodes. Also, I agree that they should update his picture but it’s not been updated anywhere else lately either.
11 1
Replying to yuzzuu • Jun 8, 2023
i've been in drama slump for months. so many j/kdrama i want to watch but feel like i have no energy & mood to…
I feel the same. This is the first Kdrama that has excited me in a couple of years. I’ve been watching Cdramas mostly because the recent romcoms from there seem to be better than what I’ve seen from SK. 😟
2 0
Replying to jeaniejeaniejia • Jun 8, 2023
why did they change the actor of chairman gong ? i was so confused when chairman gong came back and he does not…
I heard it was because of health issues with the original actor. I preferred him too. 😢
3 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 8, 2023
Sorry can't relate. The leads are my favorite drama couple right now and i am excited for this new chapter in…
@bloomingtide I’m right there with you! Love all your comments and I come to this page every day to see what anyone says about it. Normally don’t like these long ones but I’m glad I made the exception for this!
3 1
Replying to becky • Jun 5, 2023
I knew I knew I knew!!! that she was bullied. There is NO WAY that family won’t bully her. They are always waiting…
🤣🤣🤣 That shirt and skirt together hurt my 👀
1 1
Replying to Naebyeol • Jun 5, 2023
are they really trying to give us a reason to be sympathetic towards that wicked witch of the wild Wild West SeJin?…
I feel the same. No way will I ever have any sympathy or empathy for that witch.
2 1
On Bright Girl's Success • Jun 2, 2023
I’m just on episode 6 and this is so makjang it isn’t funny. It is fun to watch an oldie like this, though. Lots of supporting characters I recognize from other dramas over the years.
4 0
Replying to LucyL • May 30, 2023
I sure would love for MDL to have a separate REWATCH list so we could add the dramas and movies we've rewatched.…
I’m currently rewatching this for the fourth time. I would also love to have a Rewatching category and not have to keep that manually.
1 4