Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2018
Replying to ChessWidow • Feb 20, 2023
I understand where you’re coming from, but the age of consent is 13 in Japan. Hard to believe but it’s true.…
Japanese think differently than westerners and other Asians, for that matter. Age of consent in Japan is 13, so if 13 or over sex is not considered statutory rape.
3 1
Replying to rainbow34 • Feb 19, 2023
It was still fun to watch for second time. It was so funny that i hold my laugh in my room when everybody was…
I understand where you’re coming from, but the age of consent is 13 in Japan. Hard to believe but it’s true. Still, he is respectful of her young age.
3 3
Replying to Taz_X • Feb 17, 2023
I get that the FL's sister is meant to be tough and strong having to raise her younger sister (the FL). But, I…
I agree. Just finished watching this and I used fast forward through the sister scenes. She was abusing her little sister.
0 0
On Star With a Secret • Feb 10, 2023
I like anything with Sung Hoon in it. This one isn’t for everyone but nice when you need something short and sweet.
3 0
Replying to Jeeho • Feb 7, 2023
I started since everyone was in love with this drama😅 it was good and made one of my friends a kdramer even,…
My hubby is new to the dramas and loved this. I feel like it was so-so after episode 8. I guess we expect more as seasoned fans.
2 0
Aramintai • Feb 6, 2023
Thank you for this frank review. I couldn’t get through ep 12 so skipped it. 13 wasn’t much better and I feel it’s not the same as the first 9 episodes. Hubby just started watching Kdrama and loved this. The acting of WYW character is really good but the story isn’t going anywhere. Haven’t finished yet but will probably use FF through the rest.
0 0
Replying to Azura Skye • Jan 9, 2023
Title Boss & Me
Now, I am currently watching and while after reviewing comments I decided to know expect to much related to the…
This is an abomination of the original story. This is only loosely based on the original. The mean girls make the ml and fl look like morons falling for all the manipulation. The fl wasn’t quite this naive in the original.
1 0
Replying to lovepatr • Jan 9, 2023
Title Boss & Me
Does she also get cancer in the original? ( I'm assuming that's why she looses her hair )
No, but she has a polyp/cyst that perforates her uterine wall. She doesn’t lose hair in the original.
1 1
garabatos • Jan 9, 2023
Review Boss & Me
I’m only through episode 9 right now and I have to agree with you on the mean girls. I’m enjoying Push and Aom as the leads but those two need to be kidnapped and removed from the show altogether. :D
0 0
Replying to glitterbug • Jan 6, 2023
I liked this drama more than cute programmer. This was waaay better (in my opinion)
Cute Programmer couldn’t keep my attention because all of the men looked like idiots believing she was a guy! This is much better, despite the ugly wig that costuming put on her. 😂
1 1
On Cute Programmer • Jan 3, 2023
Yeah…dropping this before finishing episode 4. This gender bender is totally unbelievable and they still dress her like a girl!
3 0
On The Greatest Love • Dec 24, 2022
I know there have to be antagonists in dramas, but I really can’t stand the gal heading the agency! She only looks at money and ignores the feelings of everyone else. 🤬
1 0
Ladymeow2020 • Feb 21, 2022
Review Boss & Me
I’ve watched the original Chinese version a couple dozen times and have also read the book. If you’d read the book, the one month birthday party did have ml call fl over from a ttable in the corner, so the Thai version does stick closer to the original book than the Chinese version.

It’s really unfair to write such a negative review after only three episodes.
3 0
On True Beauty • Feb 21, 2022
Title True Beauty
I’ve been reading the translation of the web toon and, for once, I can say that I enjoyed the drama as much as the web toon! Perfect casting with the three leads!
3 1
On Wife • Aug 20, 2021
Title Wife
Has anyone found this anywhere? I desperately requested it on a not so nice site. Hoping it can be found elsewhere. I wouldn't even mind if it were just the raws.
0 0
On Oh My Boss • Jul 5, 2021
Title Oh My Boss
I want to thank all the reviewers. Thanks to you, I skipped from episode 8 to episode 13 and
figured out the rest.
0 0
I have to agree that this was very disappointing after GGS1. Just too sappy for my taste. If it weren’t for all the flashbacks and staring at each other, it could’ve been done in 10 episodes or less. I cut the agony after the first 10 episodes and went to the last episode and still used fast forward a lot.
6 0