Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2018
Replying to Amit • May 29, 2023
I am watching the last 5 minutes of Episode 20 on loop. 🔁
Same
0 0
Replying to bloomingtide • May 29, 2023
same, lol. Now i am about to start watching my third family drama, including this and after finishing Five Enough,…
My favorite is an oldie, You’re The Best!
1 0
Replying to Arlene • May 29, 2023
Title The Real Has Come! Spoiler
maybe they switched hairstyles to represent that she is single and divorced from Sejins dad since at one point…
I agree. I thought it symbolic too. The new SJ hairstyle makes her look more psychopathic and a lot less sympathetic.
1 1
Replying to Sher1264 • May 29, 2023
I keep going back and rewatching that last 5-10 minutes of today’s episode. And crying all over again at the…
Same here! It’s going to be hard waiting for next weekend!
2 0
On The Real Has Come! • May 21, 2023
How freaking stupid is Tae Gyeong’s mother? Going through the house checking all the lights when the power is out?!? SMH
0 2
Replying to Naebyeol • May 21, 2023
girl she doesn’t even want what’s below the belt. the witch just wants him and the title that he brings. She…
Sure she does! She thinks having a kid will tie her to him for life. Grrrrrrrr
1 1
Replying to bloomingtide • May 21, 2023
FINALLY. I have found my people haha, because SAME. 😂 I think the best example of "head empty only yeondoo"…
Me too!
1 0
Replying to dia • May 1, 2023
is sejin involved in a parasitic relationship with oh yeon doo and tae-kyung 😭😭 cuz this girl never stays…
IKR? To me, she’s more annoying than grandma!
5 2
Replying to andyisme • May 1, 2023
So who's preferring this than Once we get married?
Me. I put OWGM on hold for a while. This is more interesting after 2 episodes.
1 1
Replying to BBF_Texas55 • Apr 21, 2023
The cliffhanger was surprising. I thought Oh Yeon Doo’s mother was going to be the wedding-chaser🫢
Me too! That was one I totally didn’t predict.
0 0
Replying to Fiaryeyes • Apr 21, 2023
I am enjoying this so much. I am even enjoying the pacing, having to wait between watching the episodesas that…
My favorite like this is You’re The Best! It stars IU & Jo
Jung Suk. It’s on Viki.
1 0
Replying to Mockingbird111 • Apr 20, 2023
Grandmother is the worst evil why she just cannot let her children and grandchildren live their lifes? So frustrating…
I just fast forward through her scenes since we know the gist of what she’s saying.
2 2
Replying to AshwithoutaC • Apr 20, 2023
Is JAY (with the horrendous highlights) played by the same actor who is playing FL's brother? I keep getting confused.
It might be because I read somewhere that they’re supposed to look alike. I can’t find an answer anywhere online either but I guess that’s on purpose since it’s just been hinted at. Nowhere does it say who plays Jay.
1 0
Replying to angela • Apr 17, 2023
laughed so hard at yeon doo stopping the wedding with her announcement, our dramatic queen ❤️
IKR! That’s an ending I totally didn’t predict! 😍😂
2 0
Sugar Crown • Apr 15, 2023
Thank you for this review! I happened upon the articles on google about it being pulled and I had a feeling it may have been caused by overreaction by some people. I will give this a go on YouTube.
1 1
Replying to Roo28 • Apr 11, 2023
Title The Real Has Come! Spoiler
Episode 6: The mom needs to chill the hell out. The brother is some real work too. Our ML is over 30, she is responsible…
I totally agree with you here! The brother has a child out of wedlock but tells her to get an abortion? Please! It also seemed weird when her mother threw her out of the house yet she seems to be the only one working!

Of course, this is a makjang (or soap opera) so the rules are stretched beyond belief. I like the cast so I’m going to keep enjoying it.
6 0
On The Real Has Come! • Apr 2, 2023
Broke my own rule of not starting anything until it’s finished and I’m not disappointed. I’ve only seen two episodes and hope this will not disappoint later. I think I need a good soap opera series right now.
3 0
On My Little Happiness • Mar 1, 2023
Only on episode 4 and now I wish I had watched it sooner. Daddi Tang sure has grown as an actor since PYHOMS. Love the chemistry with Xing Fei.
11 0