Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2018
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 25, 2023
The way she was ready to fight JH, tho and her comments at the dinner table toward trash raccoon. Granny is becoming…
I loved granny’s remark about reading faces to JH! She has him pegged already.
3 1
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 24, 2023
I love the leads and their dynamic. They have not searched and yet found each other, are exactly what the other…
Love ❤️ 💝 💗 this video!
1 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 22, 2023
There is speculation in knetz about it due to YD's conception dream at the very start, which is a bunny (twin…
I feel like it will be a girl also. The use of he/him for the baby, I attribute to the bias for boys in Asian culture. I like your reasoning for the gender. It would be easier to raise a girl from the evil sperm donor than a boy.
1 1
Replying to zamperx • Jun 21, 2023
I do like this and enjoy watching, but at the same time this is really a hard watch. I'm at ep 5 and fl's mom…
Hang in there as she gets better. Read the survival tips from bloomingtide a little further down.
4 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 21, 2023
1) This is basically korean soap opera. Depending on whether or not you have watched family dramas before, you…
I guess it helped me that my very first Kdrama was Wife (2003) that I caught while channel surfing when my hubby was working nights. It showed on a Korean cable channel with subtitles. I loved it and wish I could find it again. I learned early to overlook some of the over the top action of some characters because I realized it was their version of soap operas. I this is only the fourth one I’ve watched but I want to thank you for sharing the survival tips. Hopefully they will cut down on the complaints.
1 0
Replying to LA_Drama Fan • Jun 20, 2023
Yeah, they know by now it's what we're waiting for. They're teasing us now.I'd be happy if YD would hug him back…
You see this a lot in Kdramas. I’ve never understood why but maybe it’s a cultural thing or just something with tv censorship?
1 1
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 20, 2023
JH: sperm donor (not father) of jinjja, possible bro of tk, half is most likely since i think inok would have…
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I took a screenshot of this because I want to see how close you come to being correct when this is done! You came up with things I never thought of.
1 1
Replying to Ana Rozzi • Jun 19, 2023
Gosh Ericka someone here had posted the scenario of what if YD And GTK had a drunken one night fling and don't…
Although I have fantasies like Ana, I know it’s not what happened also. I feel badly that Real has such a rotten, evil sperm donor, but they will have a wonderful father in TK.
3 1
Replying to clong • Jun 18, 2023
Tae Kyung looks hot in his golf outfit 🤤🤤🤤🤤 and looks killer handsome with is clothes in the last…
I was just looking to see if anyone else noticed how hot he looks in those golf pants! 😍😝 Those baggy suits make him look like he got fat but those white pants say differently. You can tell he’s been working out.
1 1
Replying to Littlemiss • Jun 18, 2023
Hmmm, the angst is getting a bit more angsty than I expected 😅 It's frustrating though, because it's bad communication.…
I still fast forward through SJs mom. I can’t stomach her at all!
2 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Jun 18, 2023
I wanted to do this to those two deplorable characters 😡https://youtube.com/shorts/d0nmmW4msds?feature=share
I’d join you!
0 1
Replying to Bi_Myself • Jun 17, 2023
I see the hype now. The characters are so much better and his hostile behaviors didn't last for long. I like the…
Thank you for this. I’m having trouble getting through the first episode but you’ve convinced me to keep watching.
0 0
Replying to Confused SJ • Jun 16, 2023
Title Playful Kiss
I would like to confess that this drama is one of my guilty pleasures amongst kdramas. I already had a crush on…
I’m watching it for the 24th time right now. You’re right about the fashion for ML! Maybe it’s because he looks good in anything.
1 1
Replying to K666 • Jun 16, 2023
Title Playful Kiss
After watching this drama, I'm reminded of how some things should remain in the past. Even tho I love Jung so…
This is one of my comfort dramas that I go to when I’m in a slump. I will admit that I’m using fast forward just to get to the parts I like most. Every time I watch, I catch more of the nuances of Baek Seung Jo’s looks at Ha Ni and can see he was falling for her long before he realized it.
0 2
Replying to SlytherinGirl • Jun 15, 2023
“Falling Into Your Smile” but the FL doesn’t smile in the series 😭🙏🏻
No, but the ML starts smiling…a lot. 🥰
7 0
Replying to clong • Jun 14, 2023
Given this warm support from fans of TRHC...the drama that will follow after this series...will become somehow…
I’m not a fan of hers either and just the synopsis of that drama doesn’t draw me in like this one did. The actors in the main lead roles convinced me to watch this as it airs; otherwise, I usually wait for all episodes. I was sucked into this one and don’t usually watch weekend dramas.
1 1
On Count Your Lucky Stars • Jun 14, 2023
I disagree with all the comments on the age difference. Jerry Yan plays a 34 year old man and Shen Yue plays a 24 year old woman—this is only 10 years. My late husband was 10 years older than me and we had a wonderful relationship. Ignore the fact that Jerry was 43 when this was filmed because he looks good enough to still play a 30 year old even now! Heck, I would date him if I were 40 years younger!
On a side note… I knew a couple where the guy was 27 years older than she was and they had a beautiful, loving marriage. Love is love.
19 1
Replying to Baek_lyn • Jun 13, 2023
Is this drama really good? Not makjang ?
It’s makjang, especially at the beginning, but it really draws you in.
0 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 13, 2023
May i also introduce you to Woo Do Hwan then, because his voice (and acting for that matter) are 😍😍😍https://youtu.be/tA61mMWff4s?t=141
Nice voice but I still prefer AJH and LSK over his.
2 0