News Details
- Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
- Gender: Female
- Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
- Contribution Points: 41 LV1
- Birthday: September 05
- Roles:
- Join Date: February 19, 2018
News
K-Drama
Editorials
I'm a Virgo- tell me more!! ^_^
I honestly have no words as to how amazing this movie is so just do yourself a favor and watch it. (kissasian)
*s/n- The only recommendation that even matches this movie is Shoplifters- the others honestly don't belong.
This had just the right amount of seriousness and darkness but also a good amount of comedy to lighten the mood- that's very hard to achieve in a drama. To me, so far, this is the best drama of 2020 I highly recommend. (kissasian)
But I could be wrong, have been before. I mean I had major hope is Song/ Song so... *shoulder shrug*
I don't really like art house movies because I tend to not get them, that doesn't stop me from watching them though, so I'm glad I decided to give this one a chance. This went from a quiet simple movie to some Quentin Tarentino bloodbath real quick. The reason why I actually like this is because they kept the story hella simple yet also leaving room for your own interpretation. I'm like low-key obsessed with Ikematsu and have been watching a ton of his movies lately and he didn't disappoint here. I could only recommend this for those who like it when a movie makes them think and not just provide entertainment. (viewasian)
(dramacool)