Editorials
On Cheese in the Trap • Feb 3, 2016
Title Cheese in the Trap
Why am I having a Second Lead Syndrome with In Ho in this drama? In webtoon I want Hong Seol to be with Yoo Jung and In Ho as friend. Maybe because Kang Joon had more chemistry with Go Eun?! Sorry but they really look cute together!
7 3
On Love Sick • Mar 5, 2015
Title Love Sick
How come I just found out this BL Adorable Thai Series!? I can't get over of the cuteness and sweetness of Phun and Noh when they together. I need more of them. I can't wait for season 2.
3 0
On Captain Chonlathorn Kongyingyong • Mar 4, 2015
Person Captain Chonlathorn Kongyingyong
This guy looks like the younger version of Jay Park!!! His smile is so cute :)
5 0
On Ji Sung • Feb 27, 2015
Person Ji Sung
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0
On Ho Gu's Love • Feb 27, 2015
Title Ho Gu's Love
I didn't expect a twist in this drama. I can't wait for the next episode.
4 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Feb 27, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
Ottoke! I'm so curious to know. I can't wait to see the next episode. I got a lot of questions inside my head right now. Kudos to the writers and director of this amazing drama because I feel like my brain was shattered for a moment.
11 0
skimmylove • Feb 27, 2015
Article A Stalker's Guide to Jerry Yan
Love your article! I'm also a fan of Jerry Yan since I was grade school.
1 1
On Healer • Feb 12, 2015
Title Healer
I'm going to miss Park Bong Soo, the adorkable guy in Someday news.!!! :)
11 0
On Down with Love • Feb 4, 2015
Title Down with Love
Why Am I not satisfied with the ending?! Maybe because I need more of this two lovely and hilarious couple, Jerry Yan and Ella Chen the chemistry was undeniable. When they just look each others eyes, hugging and teasing there's a spark. AWESOME DRAMA!!!
8 0
On Park Seo Jun • Jan 29, 2015
Person Park Seo Jun
He's so funny as Oh Ri On in Kill Me Heal Me. And also love his smile!!!
3 0
On Heart to Heart • Jan 25, 2015
Title Heart to Heart
Every episode gives you a good vibes and laugh also the OST of this drama become my fave right now.
4 0
On Park Min Young • Jan 14, 2015
Person Park Min Young
She's so beautiful and had an amazing chemistry with Ji Chang Wook. :)
26 0
Replying to Sali_bali • Jan 14, 2015
Title Heart to Heart
"Flower Boy Next Door" meets with " It's Okay, That's Love" ??? with this cast I don't think…
Totally agree with you, this drama is a mash up of FBND and IOTL.
0 0
On Ji Chang Wook • Jan 11, 2015
Person Ji Chang Wook
My new fave actor! He's so awesome in Healer.
5 0
Cinnamaroll • Jan 11, 2015
Article K-Drama Food
Grilled Pork Belly is my favorite!!! *Drool* Awesome article :)
1 0
On Say "I Love You" • Jan 5, 2015
Title Say "I Love You"
After I finished this film, it kind of boring compared to anime version maybe because of the awkward kisses or the lead actress so emotionless acting. I feel sorry to those people who finished reading the manga like me because this is a big disappointment somehow.
2 0
Wiam Najjar • Jan 5, 2015
Article Currently Watching: Healer
Ji Chang Wook hotness is level up in this drama.
9 0
On Yoo Min Kyu • Nov 25, 2014
Person Yoo Min Kyu
this guy acting was DAEBAK! I like him in be arrogant.
2 0
On Be Arrogant • Nov 25, 2014
Title Be Arrogant
Cheol is really a lucky man to have these two girls!!!
6 0
On Modern Farmer • Nov 11, 2014
Title Modern Farmer
I really love Bul-Ja and Ki Joon as a couple!!!
9 0

