• Last Online: Jan 1, 1970

England
Lie to Me
Nov 21, 2012
1) The reason I watched this :

The main reason was Yoon Eun Hye since I like her acting in romantic comedy roles.

2) Storyline/Plot:

*This is your usual rich-poor romantic comedy; a lot of cheesy scenes in here.

Positive Points:

*The cinematography was appreciated in here; it had many great backgrounds all the way through.

*Main Genres:

--->Comedy: I can’t literally say that it was very funny but it was acceptable on the general scale. There were some hilarious scenes every once in awhile but they weren’t very special.
You’re probably wondering why I mentioned it as a positive point while I stated many negatives; because the drama wasn’t that boring.

Negative Points:

--->Romance: It was very common. Let’s be honest, everyone of you saw a rich-poor romantic story, an arrogant and Cinderella, a hopeless triangle and I am sure that you’ve seen a contract drama before that’s why this drama’s romantic development had nothing extraordinary to talk about. Anyway, that’s how the majority of Korean rom-coms are set.

*This drama’s storyline was really predictable; there weren’t any events that felt surprising or special.

*Near the ending, the story became annoyingly dragged.

Story: 5/10.

3) Acting/Cast:

*The reason I started this drama was Yoon Eun Hye and I wasn’t disappointed with her performance. She’s a skilful actress that knows how to portray romantic comedy roles.
Kang Ji Hwan had respectable acting skills too but he wasn’t that great compared to Eun Hye.
Other actors weren’t very special, no exceptional feelings about any of them.

*As for character Ah Jung and Ki joon were ordinary main characters that you can find in any other Korean romantic comedy. Well, extra credits for Ah Jung as she felt more interesting than Ki Joon.

*Other characters were normal and up to standard but common.

*Appreciated character: Can I say “NONE”? I really don’t have any character that I appreciated here, not even a single one.

*Relationships:

--->Romance: The chemistry felt natural and intriguing; sometimes fluffy and even sexy: it was good to see on screen which is all due to the main actors’ harmony.

--->The triangle: It’s your common Korean triangle with a nice second lead male. Well, the second lead female wasn’t that wicked.

Cast: 7.5/10.
Acting: 8.5/10.

4) The ending:

It was unsurprising and expected plus it had one of the most ordinary ending scenes. Shall I say more?

The ending: 5/10.

5) My impression (How did it affect me):

*It felt like watching a rewind from many dramas that I’ve seen before. I lost the drama’s taste because everything about it was predictable.
*The drama was light but I have to admit that I fast-forward many parts in order to make watching hours manageable.

*Is the drama memorable: No, I don’t think so because it’s too common; nothing special about it.
My conclusion after watching this drama: I need to stop watching Korean romantic comedy for awhile. Taken as a whole, I became so sick of these “same plot” romantic comedies; the whole concept grew to be so dumb to me that’s why I really need to stop watching them or I will lose my “drama mood”.

My impression: 4/10.

6) Overall:

*If you’re a big fan of romantic comedies then you would like this.
*If you’re looking for a unique and mature romantic comedy then don’t watch this.

*Lie to Me was light drama in some ways but it was predictable and full of cliché/cheesy scenes in many ways.

Overall: 5/10

Dear Enemy
Apr 4, 2012
Okay, i'm not into chinese language but i've watched this movie and i actually don't regret it, the thing about business mixed with romance was a nice idea for the movie.
I'm not too familiar with leads but they have done a nice job, well it was fair enough wasting my time by watching it so no regrets!
Buzzer Beat
Apr 8, 2012
To start with, I completed this drama in two which means that I really liked it; It was one of the greatest Jdramas out there.
I liked the cast; There were Yamapi and Kitagawa Keiko as leads: I really like those two plus their chemistry was perfect in this drama.
Mixing sports with romance, friendship and sacrifices was so cool even though we didn't see a lot of basketball during the drama but there was many interesting events.
The music was nice i remember it until now! Buzzer Beat is a drama that left a great impression within me.
It doesn't matter if you're sports fan or not, give it a go and you'il like it!

Secret Garden
Apr 5, 2012
One of the first dramas that i've watched an it's definitely one of the greatest dramas out there.
For real this drama has it all ; the story i couldn't find words to describe it, it's a mixture between love, hope, action, magic, music, fantasy, passion,... if i go on i may finish tomorrow.
The leads and even the supporting roles couldn't have been any better, the music OMG this drama have one of the best drama's music ever!!! I liked all the songs they played in this drama and still remember each and every one of them.
The romance was one of the best ones that i've ever saw in a drama and the characters were even better.
This drama is the kind of drama that never dies no matter how many times you watch it just a masterpeace and special in its own way, if you haven't watch it yet you really need to start; a creative story that's different from any romance you've seen before.

The Art of Seduction
Jul 3, 2012
1) The reason I watched this:

I think it was because of Son Ye Jin since I liked her in previous roles so I thought that she would make me fall for her again. I didn't have much thoughts when I decided to watch this film, I just went for it.

2) Storyline/Plot:

This film's story isn't special or unique, I ran into this type of stories everywhere. I would say it's the Korean version of the American film "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days".

Positive Points:

*This film's story took me to the concentration mood at the beginning but then things didn't stay the same.

*Main Genres:

--->Comedy: I couldn't consider it as humor because it's far behind that, the comedy was respectful and not boring, it wasn't very funny though, it haven't brought me laughter or even giggles but I appreciated its existence and its space in the film's general time.
I was wondering where should I put the "comedy" element since I found positives and negatives in it then I thought it should be mentioned in the positive points column since it's not hateful nor boring but it isn't special either.

Negative Points:

--->Romance : At the beginning , I thought that the romantic story would be very intresting so I preapared myself to like what's happening and what will happen next but then, I was literally annoyed by the romatic concept; there were many moments that were vexing and irritating that I almost dropped the movie.
Considering that this film is a romantic comedy, I don't believe that the romantic element delivered much, actually it was the exact opposite because the romance was absurd.

*Another negative point that I should mention : everything about this film was predictable, not because its ressemblance to "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" but because the storyline made it so obvious that I was expecting everything before it happens and it turns out to be the exact same. It's true that I anticipate a lot but I hate it when all of my expectations come true because it means that the film didn't surprise or create the suspens element.

Story: 5/10

*Son Ye Jin:

Thinking that I had high hopes because of this actress is just "wrong". I loved her previous roles in some dramas/films but here it was a huge disappointment. It's true that her role here was different but I would like to forget that she took part in this film and keep her previous image in my mind.
The character made me feel uneasy all the way through the film; I know it was decided by the storyline but if I am uncomfortable with one of the lead characters, that means I am disturbed by the whole film and that's what Han Ji-won's character brought me. I was never excited to see her on screen , as a player, as a lover or as a serious character I never enjoyed her performance not to forget that the character development was really annoying!

*Song Il Gook:

When I watched this film, I had no idea about him as an actor, he was introduced to me through this film. I don't believe that I hated him, actually I liked his acting here; it was good but not perfect.
The character wasn't that great but wasn't annoying like Han Ji Won's character. I beleieve I liked Seo Min Jun's charcater at first, it was interesting to see but since he became so involved in the players game and his initial character changed, I think that I lost intrest. Howaver, I wasn't uncomfotable seeing him around like the lead female, it was normal.

*Other Cast: Well, I don't remember them much so that means they haven't left a great impression within me but I don't believe they were annoying or that bad.

*Relationships:

--->Romance : Although I was irritated by most of the romantic scenes, I thought that the chemistry was quite accepted.

--->Friendship: It wasn't that present but I had to mention Han Ji Won's friend was partly "disturbing"

--->Seo Min Jun's relationship with his father: the only relationship that I have no complains about since it had a lot of great moments and funny scenes.

Cast: 7/10
Acting: 5/10

4) The Ending:

One of the most predictable, usual endings that anyone can see it coming ever since the film started: It didn't intrest me at all but that doesn't mean that it was a bad ending.

The ending: 6.5/10

5) My impresion (How did it affect me):

*At first I thought I was going to enjoy this film but then everything about it seemed ridiculous. I don't drop films or I would've dropped it from the first 15 minutes.
*I can't exactly describe my feelings while watching this film; for me it was "just a film" that annoyed me and I wanted to get over with it..

*Is this film memorable: Not at all, it was another non special film that I would forget after a week..

My impression: 3/10

6) Overall:

*If you're romantic comedies lover then you may actually like this.
*If you're looking for entertainement there's a tiny chance that you may enjoy this.
*If you're looking for a special story with great actors, I can't recommand this.

City Hunter
Apr 19, 2012
I just finished watching this drama and WOW, could it be any better?! I almost cried when it ended and don't underestimate my "almost cried" because I don't cry but this drama touched me so deeply.
I waited until now to watch it, I mainly watched it because of its story which was a masterpiece of art. I couldn't think of a better cast than Min Ho as the lead actor; this is one of the dramas that made him snatch a spot in my favorite actors list.
The prosecutor Kim Young Joo, I totally fell in love with his role; I keep waiting for any scene he have with Yeon Sung! And let's not forget the rest of the cast who were awesome; their roles were done perfectly: I rarely give a 10's to the cast so if I do so, that means I am more than amazed.
The music: One of the fewest drama's music that I will never forget, I keep waiting for the OST and sing along with it (^___^).
I watched this drama with an average of four episodes per day, usually when I reach the middle of a drama I skip parts but in this drama I couldn't do so because each and every part is extremly important that i couldn't miss it.
Basically, if You're action lover (as myself) you need to watch this and even if you're rom-com lover (as I became lately) you won't regret watching this because it have a romantic side; the kind of a sweet romance not too innocent and not too straightforward.
The reasons I didn't give this drama a 10 overall even though I loved it so much are basically two : the 1st is the unsatisfying ending, don't get the wrong idea it's not sad or something but it didn't convince me, the 2nd is because I am pretty cheap when it comes to 10's I rarely do that.
Anyway, if you haven't watched this you need to start!

Hello! Miss
Apr 9, 2012
To be honest I watched this drama because of Lee Da Hae since I loved her acting in My Girl. Well, here her role was a little different. I liked the lead actor and felt sorry for him because he suffered a lot from everyone but he had great chemistry with the lead female.
I was thinking about this drama's story as an unusual one but I believe that what made me continue watchng it even if it got slow in the middle, it's true that I had to skip some parts but the rest was acceptable. This is a good drama but it's not that great, if you have better dramas to watch; don't waste your time on it but if you're into romantic comedies then you may enjoy this.

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Apr 27, 2012
1-The reason I watched this : I accidently found it on some Korean channel: This is the drama that I fell for it from the first sight.
I downloaded the rest of the drama and finished in two days dramathon.

2-Storyline/Plot : You have two options while watching this drama's story: Either you're hooked up from first sight or you're uninterested from the first episode (If you're the second choice then it's better that you drop it because you will never love it later on).
There's supernatural events, romance, comedy and even some action moments. Like I said earlier it can be addictive or unintresting.

3-Acting/Cast : I liked this drama's cast, Shin Min Ah was perfect for the Gomiho role, Lee Seung Ki was partly satisfying while No Min Woo was my special eye candy for this drama since I totally fell in love with his character here.
Supporting roles were appealing too but they didn't take too much space in the story's development.

4-The music : Nicely done, it was perfect match for scenes.

5-Rewatch value : If you liked it that much then it's absolutely rewatchable.

6-The ending : It was cool but expected.

7-Overall : This drama contains a unique storyline and a great acting department so it's good for a romantic comedy but it wouldn't fit every rom-com lover's taste.

To The Beautiful You
Nov 2, 2012
1) The reason I watched this:

I watched all versions of Hana Kimi, thus I wanted to discover the Korean incarnation.

2) Storyline/Plot:

*I already knew the general story which means that I didn’t try to discover it (predictable). I will basically compare storylines and plot changes.

Positive Points:

*Unlike other versions, this one focused on the romantic side; there were too many fluffy moments that would make the drama more enjoyable. Moreover, this Korean adaptation gave the romantic elements its right to be intensively present.

*This version had the best visual cinematography; yes I had to admit that since other versions didn’t focus on this aspect. I am glad that this one took it into consideration and actually pulled it off in a good way.

Negative Points:

*The huge negative point that I found in this version was the absence of friendship and relationships inside dorms, it was the main element in other versions that’s why I felt betrayal when I didn’t find it here. Yes, the version should stand out but cutting such an important element made the drama lose its taste.

*Another important negative point: The lack of humor; It was an important element too, maybe it wasn’t present in all other versions but here, it felt absent or maybe “left behind”. That was annoying; the lack of funny scenes was simply bothersome because it created many boring moments.

*I hated the fact that script writers wanted to cover up for everything by showing the cute romance the whole time, it felt like cheating the audience and creating fan-service scenes by using Choi Min Ho’s body and Lee Hyun Woo’s face.
*Dragging: The drama fell into dragging especially near the end; that wasn’t nice to watch.

Story: 4/10.

2) Acting/Cast:

*This drama’s cast is mostly singers so you can’t expect to have strong acted scenes plus the storyline didn’t allow actors to show their skills since it focused on the cute side. However, that doesn’t deny that Choi Min Ho, Sully and Lee Hyun Woo did a respectable job in this.

*As for characters, Tae Joon’s Sano was a decent portrayal out of all versions I’ve seen. Goo Jae Hee was average: no love, no hate.
Eun Gyeol character was the worst Nakatsu portrayal mostly because it lacked humor and took the triangle side way too seriously, yes, there were some cute imagination moments but they didn’t last for long. That being said, I have to refer that Hyun Woo was the best actor in this drama, it wasn’t his fault that the storyline made his character more serious than it’s supposed to be.

*Side characters were uninteresting most of the time which was the storyline’s fault for cutting and changing many important characters.

*Appreciated character: Min Hyun Jae because he had a different character from what I remember plus his presence was always good to watch.

*Relationships:

--->Romance: On terms of chemistry, I can’t say that it was the greatest ever but there were many cute and fluffy moments all over the place.

--->Friendship: None! I haven’t felt any friendship between characters except some moments with Eun Gyeol and his roommate. Other than that, it was annoyingly absent.

--->The triangle: It was taken way too seriously than other versions so it felt bothersome to watch.

Cast: 6/10.
Acting: 7/10.

4) The ending:

Finally! I kept waiting for the drama to end ever since the 10th episode. It was a normal ending, no special feelings.

The ending: 6/10.

5) My impression (How did it affect me):

*I was really excited at the beginning but after three or four episodes, I just lost interest somehow.
*This was a disappointing remake for me, I expected a lot from the K-version but I end up watching something pretty and shallow.

*Is this drama memorable: No, I can’t possibly remember this drama because it dragged a lot which made it pretty boring but I may remember the vivid colors and the cuteness overload.

My impression: 3/10.

6) Overall:

*If you’re looking for a cute school drama then you may like this.
*If you watched other Hana Kimi versions and want to see more romance then you would like this.
*If you want something pretty to look at then watch this.

*To the Beautiful You was a cute drama that dragged a lot and delivered nothing when it comes to friendship and school relationships. As a remake it was a disappointment.

Devil Beside You
Apr 8, 2012
I've read many great reviews about this drama but I guess they're giving it a lot of attention that it shouldn't have. Yes, the drama is cool but you can't possibly have high expectations because you may get disappointed.
Anyway, the story is nice and different which matters the most, the actors were great plus they had one of the most awesome chemestries out there and let's not forget the great supporting roles.
I had fun while watching this drama this is one of the Taiwanese dramas that i don't care about the language while watching it because i was so focused on the great events.
If you're hesitating about this one and haven't watched it yet then you should give it a go but don't get your hopes too high.

He Was Cool
Apr 4, 2012
One of the first Kmovies i've ever seen.
To say the truth i did found it a little unusual at some parts plus i didn't exactly like the lead actress and to be honest i've only watched it because i just like the lead actor but then as the movie went on i found it nice, the rich boy thing, the troubles of the past, everything was nicely done, worth watching since the story is good enough to make you waste your time on it and since the movie was cool.
Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang
Apr 8, 2012
This drama was; containing a respectable storyline with good actors that knows how to deliver feelings and emotions and let's not forget the nice events combination which gathered romance, youth, sadness, joy and even action.
Except the second lead male and the father, I don't believe I will remember anyone of the supporting roles. I had to skip the unwanted parts in order to continue watching this drama because it had many slow events and even fell into dragging
Episode 1-2-17 are the best episodes in the drama.
Anyway, this is a decent drama if you skip the slow parts.

Cyrano Agency
May 17, 2012
1) The reason I watched this:

I was hunting down Lee Min Jung's films and so I found this plus the rest of the cast seemed great so I end up watching this with great expectations.

2) Storyline/Plot:

The general story wasn't attractive or somethingspecial, it was sort of average.

Positive points:

*I really loved the opening story. At that moment, I thought I would rate this fim with a 8-9 but then everything didn't went the right way.
*I really can't seem to think about any other positive points.

Negative points:

*The story wasn't captivating which created many balnk moments.
*The leads mixture was really unnecessary because it was obvious who's going to end up with who.
*The general plot wasn't pleasant to watch.
*The story's development didn't deliver anything memorable.

Story: 4/10.

3) Acting/Cast:

*The only thing that counts for this film is the acting departlent. Although it wasn't impressive but the cast was pretty good.

*Park Shin Hye: she lead the stronget character here, (I kept remembering how she looked like in you're beautiful but I believe that's a normal reflex): she did a good job and her role was the only likable one.
*Lee Min Jung: I was unsure about her character here but the acting was well done.
*Uhm Tae Woong: Although I like the actor, his character was so much resentable that I almost hated the actor but his acting wasn't bad.
*Choi Daniel: No comments on his acting but as a cast he was okay.

Cast: 8/10
Acting: 7.5/10

4) The ending:

The ending is something good too, it was nicely made and fun to watch especially the last scene.

The ending: 8/10

5) My impression (How did it affect me):

*I didn't enjoy this film. In fact, I was counting time until it ends because I don't drop films.
*I was bored and regretful for watching this.

My impression 2/10

6) Overall:

*If you're rom-com lover then you may want watch this..
*If you like several cast films then you may like this.
*If you're not a fan of any of the lead actors then don't even bother about this.

Love You 10000 Years
May 6, 2012
1-The reason I watched this : It was in my PTW list forever then I had a recommendation from a freind so I decided to give it a go.

2-Storyline/Plot : It was normal rom-com but it seemed a little interesting when the lead characters came from different countries because it was fun hearing the Japanese language here.
The story wasn't boring but it wasn't that attractive; they've done a great job with the music since it was the stength point of this film. In general, I wouldn't say that the story was special or entertaining, it was acceptable overall.

3-Acting/Cast : In here, you get to see a different side of Zhou Vic, he was smiling a lot that I got confused sometimes since he seemed a lot unusual from what I remember but that proves his skills in portraying the character in a great way.
I'm not familiar with the lead actress plus I have nothing to say about her but I will point that she had an acceptable chemistry with Zhou Vic. One more thing to pint out, the band members wwere so cool.

4-The ending : Even though it was a typical romantic comedy's ending but I really liked the whole dancing concept at the end.

5-My impression: I watched this when I had nothing better to do so it was fair enough. I didn't actually enjoyed the film plus there weren't many special events to follow but that doesn't deny that I liked the music and smiled when the film ended so no regrets .

6-Overall : If you like romantic comedies then this is for you.
If you like to hear good Chinese music then watch this.
If you need a film to pass time with then you would like this.

Love Fight
Apr 26, 2012
1-The reason I watched this : It seemed interesting at the time, staying home in a rainy day and having nothing else to do so I gave it a try.

2-Storyline/Plot : At first, I admit that I was intrested because the way it started seemed promesing. However, as the film went on I felt like something was wrong, the general story isn't bad but the way events were combined together didn't look great to me.
The storyline took a wrong turn since events became to sound so dull and uninteresting. Moreover, this isn't a unique special story to give it credit for its originality.

3-Acting/Cast : I'm not familiar with the leads plus I didn't like any of them but I've got to admit that the acting department was well done so it was fair enough: Good acting but bad characters.

4-Music: I don't actually remember the music even though I haven't seen this film a long time ago.

5-Rewatch value : I can't imagine myself watching it again, I thought it was a mistake watching it once how about repeating it.

6-The ending : The kind of ending that you would imagine it from the beginning so no big deal.

7-Overall : Not the kind of film that i would recommend but everyone is free to choose what they want; it's just my opinion.