Sukitte Iinayo Moe Kare! Tsuki no Shippo
mangagirl wrote: I would love Vampire Knight, if they could pull it off

So true!
The Tyrant Falls in Love. I think it would be an awesome BL live action. XD And Vampire Knight. I can see that being done.
Dance in the Vampire Bund or Soul Eater but I doubt that'd be able to pull it off :( They could probably do a good La Corda d'Oro
It would be cool to see these as drama/live action.. Yumeiro Patissiere Vampire Knight Blood+ Fruits Basket Gakuen Alice Princess Tutu Shugo Chara! La Corda d'Oro The One
Avaruus wrote: It would be cool to see these as drama/live action..
Yumeiro Patissiere
Vampire Knight
Blood+
Fruits Basket
Gakuen Alice
Princess Tutu
Shugo Chara!
La Corda d'Oro
The One

I totally agree with you on La Corda d'Oro, Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight and Blood+
but the others idk if it would be possible for them to do it justice :(
Apocketofpounds wrote: Dengeki Daisy, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, & Until Death Do Us Part

Dengeki Daisy is just so awesome!! Why not!! I hope it'll have a live action. And Kaichou wa Maid-sama is also great. Hmm. Am gonna check on Until Death Do Us Part

Macross would be epic.
I'm reading Bleach now and I think it would make a great drama :)
Actually a bunch of mine have been turn into movies/live action: Here is Greenwood, Princess Princess, Antique Bakery (liked the Korean version better XD). Uhm so next I would have to say would be Junjou Romantica. God that would be awesome. XD
Dengeki Daisy Chobits (it'd be horrible lol but I'd still watch it) Death Note, though there's already a movie~ Watashi no xx shinasai! Clannad (T_T) D.N Angel Kiss/Hug
L-DK and Rokin' Heaven
Apocketofpounds wrote: Dengeki Daisy, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, & Until Death Do Us Part

I secong Kaichou Wa Maid-sama and Dengeki Daisy, though I think the characters are perfect as they are. I don't want their image to be ruined if rubbish actors are cast :(
I second Kaichou wa maid sama - they need to find an actor who can play a hot sexy Usui......like make him steamy hot!!! Ano Hana would be good too..... And definitely Monster - They could make that into a US or Jap/Korean Drama show it's something that can be adapted in any form.