I recently watched Creating Destiny, it was a good drama.

Hungry! That's a good Jdrama. :)
I wish you luck on your challenge! I would love to participate, but because it is senior year, and I don't want my g.p.a. to be any less than 3.94, I cannot commit to one drama a week. I'm going to try and finish most of my outstanding dramas this year, though.
Week 2

Nobuta wo Produce (9/10)
Sounds like fun! Just finished 2 dramas ( King of Dramas & Can We Get Married). I should be finished with Queen Inhyeon's man by wednesday
Update... Week 1 ( January 6-12) 1. Team Batista no Eiko 2. Team Batista 2 3. Team Batista 3 4. Ma Boy 5.The Moon Embracing the Sun
Week 2 Missing You & Queen Inhyeon's Man so far that's 4 dramas completed for the new year
Week 3

City Hunter (8/10)
Witchgirl247 wrote: I wish I could do this. It's such a great idea!
But there are not enough hours in a week for me to finish homework, work, go to school, eat, sleep, procrastinate, and finish one drama a week.
Trust me I've tried... but I always get distracted...

*thumbs up* :p
Not to mind chatting as well^^
Week 2 - King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo Week 3 - Sapuri
I feel bad to admit this but I didn't finish any drama in 2013 :( but that's because I am watching currently airing dramas.
Am I too late to join? I don't know which drama I watched in which week but it should be something like this: Week 1 - My Name is Kim Sam Soon Week 2 - City Hunter, Love Rain, Vampire Prosecutor Week 3 - Vampire Prosecutor 2, LIAR GAME, Missing You Question: If I start a question on Saturday from the 3rd week but finish it on Monday from the 4th week, it counts as Week 4, correct?
KreD wrote:
Question: If I start a question on Saturday from the 3rd week but finish it on Monday from the 4th week, it counts as Week 4, correct?

I meant to say "If I start a drama"...
Of course not, you can start at any time
Week 3: Shut Up Flower Boy Band