so far.... i think only the admin is the other male i known here besides me :)),
im a straight male : >
wendy0416888 wrote: im a straight male : >

We believe you don't worry! :))
cottonstar wrote: I wonder why guys would be more willing to say they are into anime (and risk being called an otaku) than say they like asian dramas. *looks around for someone to answer* Where are the guys??? hehe

Well anime is usually less romance and more action. If you consider the big three (Naruto/Bleach/One Piece) all these are shounen and have little romance. Drama on the otherhand, is usually more romance based (especially Korean dramas). That being said, I know plenty of guys who are into dramas.
wendy0416888 wrote: im a straight male : >

LOL you really don't have to tell us that. Now I feel oblidged to tell everyone i'm straight too.
As for
lol is it really that crazy for guys to like Asian Dramas? This whole time I've been watching them without refrain. I'll say it LOUD and PROUD "I LIKE ASIAN DRAMAS! Even the Korean romantic ones!"

*Guy friends come around*

I mean... umm.. MONSTER TRUCKS, I like monster trucks, lol I don't like that girly stuff...
Yay, another one! Say it loud and say it proud.

BTW, @SayItAin'tSoJoe, every time I read your name I see that stupid face Kei makes whenever he says that, lol. It's so wonderfully awkward.
deecy wrote: lol is it really that crazy for guys to like Asian Dramas? This whole time I've been watching them without refrain. I'll say it LOUD and PROUD "I LIKE ASIAN DRAMAS! Even the Korean romantic ones!"

*Guy friends come around*

I mean... umm.. MONSTER TRUCKS, I like monster trucks, lol I don't like that girly stuff...

Haha. :D
leslynelumanang wrote: Yay, another one! Say it loud and say it proud.

BTW, @SayItAin'tSoJoe, every time I read your name I see that stupid face Kei makes whenever he says that, lol. It's so wonderfully awkward.

yeah, i know what you mean, they worked that phrase so perfectly throughout the series.
I count 3 then! Hey Gentlemen! p.s. I think it's important to note that not only do they watch but the person (one of the persons) that started this site is MALE! Hats off Skye N Rain!
I didn't think males were such a rarity on these boards. I like my fair dose of romance hahah

Regardless, +1 to the count for me~
ceresia wrote: I count 3 then! Hey Gentlemen! p.s. I think it's important to note that not only do they watch but the person (one of the persons) that started this site is MALE! Hats off Skye N Rain!

Cough person cough I'm the sole creator of MDL :P
Atopledowdeds wrote: Cough person cough I'm the sole creator of MDL :P

I thought so but I wasn't 100% and didn't want to leave someone out if I was mistaken. :)
ruhena wrote: I thought so but I wasn't 100% and didn't want to leave someone out if I was mistaken. :)

lol it's fine :P Ashu really helped out with creating the site as well(but she's not a male :O)
If only some of the males in my life would enjoy asian dramas. Instead they like to poke fun.
ROFL @ Straightness.. :P

oh bokami Welcome to the Alien world :P .. Congratz for having some guts :P .. heheh

ps: Sr doesnt have a choice .. after all he is the ADMIN /Creator of this site.. :P he is here because he HAS to "evil Laugh