Jeaniessi wrote: [QUOTE=Sleepninja;133461]I'm counting 7 that have actually emerged lol

xAurorae, Skye, Bokami, Sayitaintsojoe, Bennyost, Miks, JI-N :p

Add Travis to the list! (Our protected species are multiplying!)

haha oh yeah12 he just emerged today XD so 8.....and how many females? LOL
Jeaniessi wrote: only about 17,000

Really??? That little? :P
Jeaniessi wrote:

Add Travis to the list! (Our protected species are multiplying!)

Hmmm, I wonder if they'll ever stop being protected species...lol
I don't think so! We must nurture and care for them so they don't become extinct! lol Welcome Men, to the MDL forums! ;) We're so glad you're here!
LOL my brother isn't registered here but he watches dramas and Asian movies with me all the time, and he usually likes them. He specially likes You're My Pet and he also liked a lot Flower Boy Ramen Shop. He's older than me btw, he's 22
beca256 wrote: LOL my brother isn't registered here but he watches dramas and Asian movies with me all the time, and he usually likes them. He specially likes You're My Pet and he also liked a lot Flower Boy Ramen Shop. He's older than me btw, he's 22

22 Year Old Males ftw
Skye-N-Rain wrote: 22 Year Old Males ftw

lol going on 23?
beca256 wrote: lol going on 23?

Yes??
I can't believe we only have 7 males . . . we must recruit ! ;o)

MDL needs YOU!
Vlukenar wrote: My fiance was like that too when we watched Innocent Steps. He was saying that Asian movies aren't that good and we should watch something else and half of the movie he was ranting. I got mad and was ready to go home to see it alone. Then he gave me then bomb : "At least lets see how it ends!" I started to laugh like crazy.

Hahaha Lol :D Well so are they,right? :p
abs wrote: I can't believe we only have 7 males . . . we must recruit ! ;o)

MDL needs YOU!

Well there are probably a few more but they aren´t active in the forum.... :(
dj wrote: ROFL @ Straightness.. :P

oh bokami Welcome to the Alien world :P .. Congratz for having some guts :P .. heheh

ps: Sr doesnt have a choice .. after all he is the ADMIN /Creator of this site.. :P he is here because he HAS to "evil Laugh

i don't think bokami needs to hide him being a guy...becoz he lives in the philippines..here in our country it's not unusual that guys loves korean dramas...becoz korean drama were almost in all local station here...from morning to evening there's korean drama to watch...and almost every guy around me is watching and enjoying kdramas....they even post there reaction in fb..^^
They are our own Panda, we must protect them.