Juniko wrote: They are our own Panda, we must protect them.

Panda??
*tries to think of Skye as a panda*

lol, we really need to protect them.

My lil bro 7 and half years old is also a dramafan. I have to translate everything, but its okey he likes drama.
As I remember he watched Shiori Haru, Goong and some other dramas especially with kid actors in it.
Now we are watching Dream High on national TV together. Its a relief that I don´t have to translate. He is a Jason-fan.

Ohh am I off topic.
Sorry.

Male users please come out of your hide outs.
akai-kitsune wrote: Panda??
*tries to think of Skye as a panda*

lol, we really need to protect them.

My lil bro 7 and half years old is also a dramafan. I have to translate everything, but its okey he likes drama.
As I remember he watched Shiori Haru, Goong and some other dramas especially with kid actors in it.
Now we are watching Dream High on national TV together. Its a relief that I don´t have to translate. He is a Jason-fan.

Ohh am I off topic.
Sorry.

Male users please come out of your hide outs.

How cute!!!you have that patience to translate for your lil bro^^I'm also pilsuk and jason fan!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: How cute!!!you have that patience to translate for your lil bro^^I'm also pilsuk and jason fan!!!

I have to be patient otherwise he won´t let me watch it alone.
I was lookin at the Japanese artist section and it was overwhelmingly male artist. And I recall being told that MDL is predominantly female. Just curious if this really is the case. I'll start it off. I'm a guy. Lol
Welcome to the protected species list... I'm male as well, although I'm often told I'm female o.o
Eventhough my dear Ahjussi (travis) fondly calls me OPPA..

Maybe not that feminine in ways and action but still,I'd like to let you know (to not be mislead) that I'm a girl
darkangel662008 wrote: Eventhough my dear Ahjussi (travis) fondly calls me OPPA..

Maybe not that feminine in ways and action but still,I'd like to let you know (to not be mislead) that I'm a girl

You are extremely feminine Oppa! ♥
I'm a girl :3 I actually wouldn't really find it surprising if there were more females watching dramas though, to be honest (or on MDL at least).
travis wrote: You are extremely feminine Oppa! ♥

I know i'm perfect in the eyes of Ahjussi...do you need to wear eye glasses?lol!!!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: I know i'm perfect in the eyes of Ahjussi...do you need to wear eye glasses?lol!!!!!

I had to go to the doctor because my eyes hurt. The doctor told me that they hurt because you were inside them. I only have eyes for my oppa.
travis wrote: I had to go to the doctor because my eyes hurt. The doctor told me that they hurt because you were inside them. I only have eyes for my oppa.

Foodging creepy.
I'm a guy. But I count as 100 men since im the creator of MDL. Jin (the other admin of MDL) is also a guy and counts for 100 men too! :P
I am a girl with the guy's spelling of my name, which was done on purpose. No "glass ceilings" for me, thank you!
travis wrote: I had to go to the doctor because my eyes hurt. The doctor told me that they hurt because you were inside them. I only have eyes for my oppa.

Omo!!! I don't know what to think..If it's creepy or it's too sweet, that i'll die of diabeties:-)