Mabel wrote: If only some of the males in my life would enjoy asian dramas. Instead they like to poke fun.

its like when men watch Chick Flicks.. they only say they watch it with their date ... "shrugs ... i dont understand why watching a romantic comedy movie or a drama is such a big deal >_<.. "shrugs again
dj wrote:

ps: Sr doesnt have a choice .. after all he is the ADMIN /Creator of this site.. :P he is here because he HAS to "evil Laugh

I'm sure that he also enjoys spending his time with us :p
ofcorse.. i was just joking... afterall , we all are such lovely ladies who wouldnt enjoy spending time with us :D .. Bwahahahah
I've seen a few other males around. I wonder if they'll post here...jejeje
LisNoir wrote: I've seen a few other males around. I wonder if they'll post here...jejeje

Yeah let's see, there's Bennyost and JI-N and I think there was another /me can't remember =__=
ohh.. i just saw this thread.. lol! count me in. ^^
miks_kim wrote: ohh.. i just saw this thread.. lol!

count me in. ^^

:O lol I just assumed you had already posted in here!
So we have what, 5 guys?:P
There are more hiding....LOL
My brother is a fan of dramas, I hooked him up before the poor kid had a chance of being macho enough to say things like "Dramas are too girly... etc." He really loves to yell at the romantic times "KISS!!! C'MOOON KISS!!!"
Skye-N-Rain wrote: So we have what, 5 guys?:P

I'm counting 7 that have actually emerged lol

xAurorae, Skye, Bokami, Sayitaintsojoe, Bennyost,Miks, JI-N :p

iron_maiden_94 wrote: My brother is a fan of dramas, I hooked him up before the poor kid had a chance of being macho enough to say things like "Dramas are too girly... etc." He really loves to yell at the romantic times "KISS!!! C'MOOON KISS!!!"

lol That's awesome! You'll have to convince him to make an account XD
Sleepninja wrote: lol That's awesome! You'll have to convince him to make an account XD[/COLOR]

His English is terrible :/ if it wasn't I'd already show him Drama Crazy instead of downloading the dramas with Bulgarian subtitles
iron_maiden_94 wrote: His English is terrible :/ if it wasn't I'd already show him Drama Crazy instead of downloading the dramas with Bulgarian subtitles

Haha oh ok
[QUOTE=Sleepninja;133461]I'm counting 7 that have actually emerged lol

xAurorae, Skye, Bokami, Sayitaintsojoe, Bennyost, Miks, JI-N :p

Add Travis to the list! (Our protected species are multiplying!)