Best WTF comedic movie ever: Surely Someday. God I loved it. XD
Arang and the Magistrate Coffee House Rooftop Prince Reply 1997 (All the hype made me think it was something made of greatness... It's on my onhold list) Playful Kiss So many more...
HAVA-RAVA wrote: A movie called Love Exposure. The whole movie was like WTF am I watching but it was so damn good !

Definitely! Such a WTF movie, yet I keep watching it over and over again and even bought it. I'm still not completely sure what I think about that movie.
LisNoir wrote:
Reply 1997 (All the hype made me think it was something made of greatness... It's on my onhold list)

It might be the most overrated drama of all times.

But then again, most of the drama lovers are young females and find themselves fascinated by looking at drama characters "fangirling" over idols, just like they do.
I'm giving the WTF DRAMA WHY YOU SO UGH award to two recipients: 1) Big, for five million time jumps and ultimately denying the viewer an emotional pay out in the end. Unforgiveable! 2) Lie to Me, for making it unforgiveable for any drama fan to like this piece of convoluted, nonsensical poop on film. The only thing this drama has going for it was good chemistry and the most hilariously awkward product placements ever. Hell, there was one episode dedicated to Jeju, visit Jeju, vote for Jeju in the World's Natural Wonders categories, shut up about Jeju already, how does Jeju freakin' advance the story, it doesn't!
Mine are: Moyashima. I dropped it after 1 epi. Just bad graphics and bad story. Wtf were those lil things. Arakawa under the bridge. Dropped after 2. I was attracted by the cast but given that most were dressed in weird costumes throughout and I kept saying wtf I gave up on it. Dirty mama. A female police detective bringing her baby to work and on crime scenes and making an underling responsible for her kid. So many things wrong with this drama. Itazura no kiss. I am always questioning wtf is wrong with the main characters. Mostly kotoko for not giving up on that a$$hole irie. But despite how the characters irritate the hell out of me I am still enjoying this drama.
The only drama that I can think of this scenario happening is: Big. Halfway to the end of the drama. It was a mess. I watched it regardless. However, the writers sure know how to write a story and end it in the most outrageous manner!
DiaNine wrote: It might be the most overrated drama of all times.

But then again, most of the drama lovers are young females and find themselves fascinated by looking at drama characters "fangirling" over idols, just like they do.

LOL! Someone once told me it was underrated... O_o I tend to fangirl, I'm not gonna lie, BUT this drama is nothing to be fascinated over. It even glorifies stalking... I can't even... I'll stop now.

boredandtwitchy wrote: I'm giving the WTF DRAMA WHY YOU SO UGH award to two recipients:

1) Big, for five million time jumps and ultimately denying the viewer an emotional pay out in the end. Unforgiveable!

2) Lie to Me, for making it unforgiveable for any drama fan to like this piece of convoluted, nonsensical poop on film. The only thing this drama has going for it was good chemistry and the most hilariously awkward product placements ever. Hell, there was one episode dedicated to Jeju, visit Jeju, vote for Jeju in the World's Natural Wonders categories, shut up about Jeju already, how does Jeju freakin' advance the story, it doesn't!

Oh, goose... You have brought up memories I never wanted to remember again.... How did it go? "Jeju is like my mother..."?

Another one is Triple. First, there's the stalking and then there's the end...
tiabelle wrote: BIG was a BIG WTF!!!

I so agree with you!!
Princess Princess D seriously made me go WTF???? I dont even know why I finished it. It was a major disappointment compare to the anime.