The RANT Thread Part Deux: Back with a vengeance

This discussion has been closed.

Eh. I seriously hope they don't make any more improvements, because those changes could only be for the worse...that site works brilliantly...unlike wat or sappo or spike...urgh I think I hate spike the most. Dailymotion is also oh so sloooow.

But I"m sorry megavideo doesn;t work for so many of you *tear tear* it;s a seriously good and fast streamer
I tend to use Viki or DramaFever for Kdramas [Viki for some Chinese dramas] and then on DC I tend to use Wat or Veoh - I'll only use Speedy Joe or Dailymotion if the other links aren't there haha. Dailymotion gives me ads every 5 minutes - it gets really annoying
Here's the deal...Megavideo does have great picture. I used to watch seasons of Friday Night Lights on megavideo. But it's my rant and my rant is that you get 72 minutes and then you have to wait an hour. Dramas are upwards of 45 to 60 + minutes long. That gives you 1 episode at a time to watch before it stops you. That annoys me to no end. When I watch dramas, most times I like to watch more than one episode at a time and I certainly don't want to be stopped and told to wait an hour. Other sites do not do that...dramafever, viki, etc... Everyone is free to prefer whatever method of watching they want... But I still say...Megavideo, you suck. ...end of rant.
I hate when it cuts you off. I was watching Gokusen 2 on the mirror for videobb but it cuts you off after 72 minutes [too] because they want you to pay for it. So instead of waiting an hour I'd watch off of the other links [which were not good quality compared to the videobb link]. So I fully understand your rant - it'd irk me, too, if Megavideo worked for me haha. You might get an episode out of it but then you have to wait. Sucks.
We need to start a debate thread so there is a distinction. ;)
jeanie65jh wrote: We need to start a debate thread so there is a distinction. ;)

Haha we do :p
RANT::
so, my junior design, whom I went out on a limb to employ, above other more qualified and more creative applicants, handed in her notice last week. she is moving in with her boyf in Holland - who she'd only just met [online] when she came to interview - 5 months ago. She is marrying him in April, having only ever spent 2 weeks breathing the same air IRL, despite being in total contact (skype IM etc) for the last few months.
Today is her last day. and now I'm faced with the thought of not only my work, but sorting out the jobs she's leaving behind. Also, management has informed me that they do not wish to replace her.
yay /sarcasm
jeanie65jh wrote: Here's the deal...Megavideo does have great picture. I used to watch seasons of Friday Night Lights on megavideo. But it's my rant and my rant is that you get 72 minutes and then you have to wait an hour. Dramas are upwards of 45 to 60 + minutes long. That gives you 1 episode at a time to watch before it stops you. That annoys me to no end. When I watch dramas, most times I like to watch more than one episode at a time and I certainly don't want to be stopped and told to wait an hour. Other sites do not do that...dramafever, viki, etc... Everyone is free to prefer whatever method of watching they want... But I still say...Megavideo, you suck. ...end of rant.

yes it does lol...and even more so now because it doesn't work in Hong Kong anymore hahaha..it used to until a few months back..they have decide to block it apparently WTH!!...and i agree the picture quality in megavideo is bad and i hate the 72mins bypass..wth is that?!!!! lol
I only use megavideo for anime and an odd episode of drama here and there. I don't like the 72 minute thing either, so it's an almost last resort for me.
I've been trying to sleep for the past 2 hours, but since you refuse to turn your music down I give up. I might as well do something if I can't sleep right? Just because you say you can sleep with music blasting doesn't mean everyone else can - and well it's music you wanna listen to right? It doesn't matter if it annoys everyone else I guess. And you asked me yesterday "Did I keep you up all night with my music?" and I was like "Yeah it took me forever to fall asleep" and you're still blasting it at almost 7am.... I'll just have to wait for you to fall asleep.... haven't been sleeping well the past few nights but whatever I guess
oh well that sux! hope you get some sleep soon!
abs wrote: oh well that sux! hope you get some sleep soon!

Thanks! Me too haha. I think I'm going to try going to sleep again now even with the music [8 am!] but it's not as loud as it was before haha.
grrr - but still - what time will you have to get up? I'd be an absolute zombie! (yay for having my own house)
abs wrote: grrr - but still - what time will you have to get up? I'd be an absolute zombie! (yay for having my own house)

Haha I felt like it. And I woke up really late - 3 pm haha. Was so tired haha. And lucky you!
RANT:

WORK SUX!!!! i had a meeting today during whch i was made look like i was incompetent and at the same time more work was added to my work load. my view point and recommendation was ignored cuz what the hell would i know about "best practice" (very heavy on the sarcasm). oh and today was my day off. i worked a night shift last got home at 7:30am got 3 hrs of sleep before having to leave for said meeting. i'm dogged tired and i have to wake up early tomorrow to do a home visit during my off time again.

remember when i said that i couldn't watch don quixote, days like today are exactly the reason why.