The RANT Thread Part Deux: Back with a vengeance

This discussion has been closed.

PinkDiamond wrote: So a few minutes ago I clicked on The Queen of Reversals link on MS, fully prepared to engage in a few episodes, when I noticed someone responded to one of my comments about Warrior Baek Dong Soo. Of course I was curious to know what they replied, and d@mn it man...this heifer went and told me the ending! Aigoo!!! Why she assumed that I had seen the last episode...I have no earthly ideal, but it just burned my butter biscuits (meaning I was hot...in an angry way)!!!! She totally ruined it for me, and I don't even want to see the last episode now. GYAAAHHH!!! Aish!!!

Haha sorry to laugh at your rant but I couldn't help it. The butter biscuits part cracked me up. :p
ugh! i suck. i hate it when i screw up. I just can't let it go. I want to throw up. I know i should just forget it and move on, but I cant.
i really don't get why are ppl so b*tchy about pics that don't belong to them? when a promotional ad/ pic/ image is released for a drama etc the rights belong to the production company/ studio producing the drama and unless it was paid for it does not belong to some idiotic fangirl/ boy with an inflated sense of self importance because they have said pic. why ppl would put msgs about hotlinking on an image that can be found multiple times on google is beyond me. it's just so stupid. subs are one thing, pic/ images is just dumb...aren't there more serious things to worry about than someone copying an image that's not even urs in the 1st place onto another site?
It's not about the image itself, It's because by hotlinking you are using their bandwidth and that's what some sites have a problem with, especially if they pay for that bandwidth. You can always save on your computer, upload them onto your own photosharing account, and post them under your own links. That's what I do. ;)
my blood is boiling i am so angry.

somethings don't need to be put on facebook. even if you don't say the name it isn't hard for anyone who knows who is who to put 2 and 2 together. somethings are personal and don't need to be put out there for everyone to read. what u did was completely unnecessary and as far as i am concerned u are unbelievably ungrateful after all the help you've been given. *sigh*
i need a punching bag.
If you think I'm going to give up dramas because you think I spend too much time watching them you're crazy. Cutting back? OK I understand that. But I wouldn't expect you to give up music, your radio station, the things you love - and saying "I never wanna see you watching that stuff again" is just ridiculous to me. I'm 18! Even when I get a job and start going to school I'm still going to make time for it. I can have a life and keep dramas, too. I'm sorry I'm not the type that's a social fly and hangs out every night. It's just not me. If I had people in my life or I meet people in my life that make me wanna do that, then I will. For now just accept the fact that I like something different. And for your information....I do learn a lot from watching them. I pick up some of the language - I can even tell Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans apart. Can you? Dramas have opened me up to a new world - historical dramas make me wanna learn more about a culture. I even wanna take classes about asian history - I've even considered minoring in one of the languages I wanna take [Korean and Chinese]. It may not have anything to do with Graphic Design, but I was told you should follow your interests - they may lead you somewhere. I'm not going to give it up. Sorry. Can I cut back? yes. Give it up? Forget it - too late for that.
aw C4U u go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly! It's not like you are doing anything wrong.
Aww thanks guys! And I know :/
Botux: the thing about hotlinking is less about them being 'your' pics and more about server load... if they go over their allocation because other servers are requesting the information, the site could go down.
so i know it's your house and you can do what you want but try to be considerate of the others who live here and have to work in the morning and take your drunken hen night somewhere else or keep your voices down. i don't think i'm gonna get much sleep tonight =/
Crazy4You wrote: Aww thanks guys! And I know :/

We missed you today. I was wondering if something was wrong since we hadn't heard from you.
Sleepninja wrote: We missed you today. I was wondering if something was wrong since we hadn't heard from you.

Yeah my mom got mad at me last night for not reminding her about our eye appointments until 3 AM [but it's okay if she tells me a plan at 3 or 4 am as I'm going to bed, one that requires getting up early]. The appointment was at 1 and I mentioned it and she just like flipped on me. I stay at home too much, I need to stop watching "that Jap crap" [I haven't watched that much Japanese stuff lately but it's not like I could tell her that] and so on. So she took my laptop off of me. Just gave it back to me about a half hour ago but told me she doesn't wanna catch me watching any of that stuff anymore. And she wonders why it's hard for me to do the things she wants me to do, I'm the type that needs a push forward not a push back. Only good part was I got to hang out with my best friend today for a few hours.
Crazy4You wrote: Yeah my mom got mad at me last night for not reminding her about our eye appointments until 3 AM [but it's okay if she tells me a plan at 3 or 4 am as I'm going to bed, one that requires getting up early]. The appointment was at 1 and I mentioned it and she just like flipped on me. I stay at home too much, I need to stop watching "that Jap crap" [I haven't watched that much Japanese stuff lately but it's not like I could tell her that] and so on. So she took my laptop off of me. Just gave it back to me about a half hour ago but told me she doesn't wanna catch me watching any of that stuff anymore. And she wonders why it's hard for me to do the things she wants me to do, I'm the type that needs a push forward not a push back. Only good part was I got to hang out with my best friend today for a few hours.

That sound ridiculous for her to do that in my opinion. Well hopefully it will be like the incident where she was trying to make you go to bed earlier and she'll back off in a day or two. C4U Fighting!