Korean Food hot place that nobody tells you
Dakbal’s limitless change! The famous restaurant for Dakbal, ‘Tough Dakbal’
view.kwv?seq_board=17665&locale=en Check out the best spicy chicken feet restaurant here in Korea!
http://www.kowave.kr/view.kwv?seq_board=17665&locale=en
Tried tteobokki, but didnt like it. Still some left in my freezer.
I eat a lot of Korean food, but I tend to stay away from the super spicy stuff. I can't handle it. My favorite is Japchae.
I went to korea and stayed there sometime.
The food is very very spicy.
My favourite was the potato stick :)
Jjang is tasty, but sometimes it's too sweet. Also tried tteobokki but didn't like it
I got a chance to eat korean food only once, in Italy it's difficult to find it if you don't live in big city.
I try Tteok-bokki and was really good, than I take kimchi but was too strong, maybe next time I will try it mixed with rice or other thing. 
Some kimchis tastes really good, some not that good. It depends on who makes them. On the other hand I really love Japchae and Bibim Guksoo :).
Lol, I only ate ramen I bought frrom the supermarket ^^ I would like to try kimchi,kimbap and some proper ramen one day ..:)

I was recently in Dallas Texas US and went to a Korean restaurant and had Bulgogi.

I think the traditional meat thats used is pork and beef. But i chose chicken. It was chicken in spicy red sauce next a few noodles and bottom layer was short rice. It was so delicious. I have made and will be ordering authentic korean seasonings on Amazon soon. 

I bought frozen udon noodles at my local Asian grocer and not sure how to use them. Any recipes or help for eating udon noodles? Thanks

i have eaten

✔️ kalbi ribs

✔️ kimchi

✔️ black bean noodles 

✔️ spicy rice cakes (Tteokbokki)

✔️ Gochujang sauce (i need to drink tons of milk or put a lot of broth with it since it is too spicy) 

✔️ soju

✔️ several snack chips with fish, bbq, hot sauce and other flavors

✔️ Maxim gold coffee

✔️ Chaphaghetti

✔️ Jjawang

✔️ lotte chocate ( several different flavors) 

✔️ grape jelly drink

✔️ chestnut tea 

I have bought the Snackfever Korean snack boxes about 6 times so I got to sample several snack foods and drinks 

I want to try bibimbap, kimchi stew, kimchi pancakes and restaurant made spicy rice cakes ( only had ones I made or microwable so not as good) 

Stevie70:

i have eaten

✔️ kalbi ribs

✔️ kimchi

✔️ black bean noodles 

✔️ spicy rice cakes (Tteokbokki)

✔️ Gochujang sauce (i need to drink tons of milk or put a lot of broth with it since it is too spicy) 

✔️ soju

✔️ several snack chips with fish, bbq, hot sauce and other flavors

✔️ Maxim gold coffee

✔️ Chaphaghetti

✔️ Jjawang

✔️ lotte chocate ( several different flavors) 

✔️ grape jelly drink

✔️ chestnut tea 

I have bought the Snackfever Korean snack boxes about 6 times so I got to sample several snack foods and drinks 

I want to try bibimbap, kimchi stew, kimchi pancakes and restaurant made spicy rice cakes ( only had ones I made or microwable so not as good) 

Thats a great list.   Chestnut tea sounds interesting. I need to look up others on your list. 

I ordered some food from Amazon 

I tried bulgogi a few weeks ago. It was yummy but I  was more fascinated by all the sides. I'd seen all the banchan in k-dramas. Seemed like a ton of work to go through for a meal. 

Now I  understand... This weekend I binged Korean cooking videos on youtube, then made some banchan. It was quick, super tasty and cheap! I also made an anchovy kelp broth that tasted amazing, was easy, and made my house smell like the coast (that's good). My dog was very happy to  get the "used" anchovies. 

TIP: In the US, shop at local Asian groceries.  Don't even bother with regular grocery stores.  It'll taste better and be pretty cheap. Also, ask questions at the shops.

melomane:

I tried bulgogi a few weeks ago. It was yummy but I  was more fascinated by all the sides. I'd seen all the banchan in k-dramas. Seemed like a ton of work to go through for a meal. 

Now I  understand... This weekend I binged Korean cooking videos on youtube, then made some banchan. It was quick, super tasty and cheap! I also made an anchovy kelp broth that tasted amazing, was easy, and made my house smell like the coast (that's good). My dog was very happy to  get the "used" anchovies. 

TIP: In the US, shop at local Asian groceries.  Don't even bother with regular grocery stores.  It'll taste better and be pretty cheap. Also, ask questions at the shops.

Do you have a recipe for banchan?

Regular grocery stores wont have the authentic ingredients. In a couplr of weeks im going to make my first batch of kimchi.   I love the stuff.

Living in a multicultural country, Australia, I’m lucky to have many Korean restaurants close by. My favourite is cold noodle soup xD so yummy, chewy! Perfect for summer! And nice during winter if you have too much greasy food lately, and want something substantial yet refreshing! Then their Korean BBQ with the pork belly, marinated meats of various types! Then the spicy fried chicken! Any of their kimchi soups are to die for as well xD last and not least it’s the seafood noodle soup!

I would recommend those! From Korean drama, precisely I need romance 3, I learnt of Korean mussels soup, soooo good! It’s also very easy to make at home as well if your average Korean restaurant doesn’t offer it. For all seafood lover or mussel lover, it’s a must try ;)

I never found interest in kimbap as I feel it like sushi and meh (I kinda love my eel sushi and nothing can beat that, sorry :) )kimchi is one of my favourite pickles as it’s so versatile! You can turn it into various soups and you can stir fry with it, or eat it on the side with anything! One of my favourite kimchi dish beside the various kimchi soup is cold tofu with kimchi stir fry with pork! A must try as well :)