A friend of mine on Facebook just showed me this site. It says it has global delivery, but I'm not sure if it's actually all over. However, I think it's safe to say that they deliver in South Korea, China, Japan, and the U. S. (they put the flags up there)

If you want to try some authentic kimchi, she said this is a great place to get it. There's 6 different kinds.

Namja Kimchi

Sleepninja wrote: A friend of mine on Facebook just showed me this site. It says it has global delivery, but I'm not sure if it's actually all over. However, I think it's safe to say that they deliver in South Korea, China, Japan, and the U. S. (they put the flags up there)

If you want to try some authentic kimchi, she said this is a great place to get it. There's 6 different kinds.

Namja Kimchi

I want that Kimchi! and also Oh Ji Ho standing there looking all hot!
Jeaniessi wrote: I want that Kimchi! and also Oh Ji Ho standing there looking all hot!

I know right! I wonder if he personally delivers it. ;)
I eat some kimchi with rice a few days ago, AND IT WAS FREAKING NICE, I'd recomend it to anyone!!!
On a hot day if you pour ice cold water over your rice and eat it with kimchi its SO. GOOD.
I really wanna try kimchi. When I'm finally old enough I wanna try soju too.
What are Black Bean Noodles supposed to taste like? I had some today at a restaurant and found them kind of mild and disappointing tbh.
What are black bean noodles supposed to taste like? I had some at a restaurant today and found them to be quite mild and disappointing.
I already tasted these foods but I don't really like it because I hate vegetables. ^.^
I made some tteokbokki last week and it actually turned out decent. I'm gonna try more Korean recipes!
I like galbi the best! Eating galbi with your friends after a long, hard day at work is the best! I also like bibimbap, shabu shabu (though that's actually Japanese), and bulgogi. I miss eating Korean food. ;-;
I've had kimchi and i absolutely love it, I discovered a korean restaurant about 2 months ago and had some jajangmyun and it was yummy now I want try bibimbap
Go to Korea once : come back with a kimchi addiction.
I recently surprised myself when I found out that kimchi is usually made with fish sauce. It is possible to make it without the fish sauce at home, though. This is for any vegetarians or vegans out there. I once tried making bulgogi but I think the cut of meat was wrong because it came out all tough and chewy. I'm pretty sure that bulgogi is supposed to turn out soft, tender, and melt-in-your mouth like.
I were on a korean restaurant in Tokyo, and it was soooooo delicious!! I ecpecialy love korean pancakes! It was like being in heaven:D