Mirichan wrote: I have prepared a little birthday-present for him...okay more for his fans and other people interested in him :D It may not be finished that time...
But I hope for it to be ready on the 5th April <3

I'll look forward on this! :D
G-Panda wrote:

Kimi ni Todoke was the first live action/drama that I watched. And Miura was my first "asian-crush" - thing ever. ^_^
Before that I was only getting crushes over all the anime boys. (I still am, I still am) keke~

Actually the Anime is stillone ofmy favorites <3
That´s why I decided to watch the live-action and yes they are BOTH really similar so it´s no wonder you had a crush on him ^___^
reika wrote: I'll look forward on this! :D

It really isn´t that much :D
But please do that then..Haha
Mirichan wrote: Good Night for now from me :)

(Doesn´t he look adorable? ><)

I've always had a fetish for guys in hoodies (see previous picspam) and this definitely becomes one of my favourites. ;)
Omodetou tanjoubi, Hamu-chan! Hope to see you in another movie with Take-chan, onegaishimasu!

Let's eat cake! *omnomnom*

http://24.media.tumblr.com/05d47b69a29faf2337c522325ab301c6/tumblr_mkqlbhjUGi1qle5oao1_500.jpg[/IMG]

I know I'm being bias again but, dang, I just [I]love
his hairstyle in Bloody Monday! *kyaaa*
Hahaha aidachan! You are faster than me! Because it´s not the 5th yet by me :D You don´t need to feel sorry about that...everyone has a bias^----^ Me for example doesn´t like him with really long hair...like the picture you showed before >< His hair in Bloody Monday is perfect but for me... too long hair isn´t that great either xD
Mirichan wrote: Hahaha aidachan! You are faster than me! Because it´s not the 5th yet by me :D
You don´t need to feel sorry about that...everyone has a bias^----^

Me for example doesn´t like him with really long hair...like the picture you showed before ><
His hair in Bloody Monday is perfect but for me... too long hair isn´t that great either xD

It's already 4:10am here in Singapore (5:10am in Tokyo) hence that's why I made the post. :D Ah, I think not many people like his current hair now (those pictures which I posted of him with the birthday cake) but I posted it just to show his birthday celebration with the cast and crew from his latest drama.

His hair in Bloody Monday and Gokusen are still the best. *drools*
aidachan wrote: It's already 4:10am here in Singapore (5:10am in Tokyo) hence that's why I made the post. :D Ah, I think not many people like his current hair now (those pictures which I posted of him with the birthday cake) but I posted it just to show his birthday celebration with the cast and crew from his latest drama.

His hair in Bloody Monday and Gokusen are still the best. *drools*

TRUE!
Oh my...I always mix up the time ><
I thoughtit was the opposite and his birthday would be 10 hours later....

Awww I will ust congratulate him tomorrow then <3

You are in Singapore?(wow >_<)

Okay I am relieved then...I am not sure but I hopeit isn´t for his new Drama xD
Because I was finaly looking forward for such a Drama...
:D
Mirichan wrote: TRUE!
Oh my...I always mix up the time ><
I thoughtit was the opposite and his birthday would be 10 hours later....

Awww I will ust congratulate him tomorrow then <3

You are in Singapore?(wow >_<)

Okay I am relieved then...I am not sure but I hopeit isn´t for his new Drama xD
Because I was finaly looking forward for such a Drama...
:D

Mirichan, may I know where are you from? I'm a Singaporean, which makes me an Asian, lol. Okay, that was random. :p

Eh? You didn't know that Hamu's hairstyle is for that new drama of his? And he has a steamy *** scene with his co-star! *creys* (But I'm laughing at his stiff feet for that scene XD) I'm unable to link the video to you coz I'm now on my mobile and getting ready to sleep already. Maybe tomorrow, ne?
aidachan, you've got something from the newest drama??? Steamy scene??? Oh my, oh my. Do you mind if I say I want to see it too? ;) Anyway, Happy Birthday to Haruma-kun ;) And yes, hair are a way too long. He looks a bit tired but well, he's working hard. But too long, too long. I hope after shooting he's going to cut it.
aidachan wrote: Mirichan, may I know where are you from? I'm a Singaporean, which makes me an Asian, lol. Okay, that was random. :p

Eh? You didn't know that Hamu's hairstyle is for that new drama of his? And he has a steamy *** scene with his co-star! *creys* (But I'm laughing at his stiff feet for that scene XD) I'm unable to link the video to you coz I'm now on my mobile and getting ready to sleep already. Maybe tomorrow, ne?

You guys for me is still one hour remaining till april 5th. But anyway I can't wait any way, so. Omodetou tanjoubi, Haruma!
And aidachan let it be tomorrow really fast, so you can link that video, ne? ;D
Hello girls! It's officially Hamu-chan's tanjoubi today and here is the long-awaited video! It's an extended version of his new drama, Last Cinderella

Okay, so I lied. It's not a steamy scene. More like awkward, lol.
aidachan wrote: Hello girls! It's officially Hamu-chan's tanjoubi today and here is the long-awaited video! It's an extended version of his new drama, Last Cinderella

What I meant was that the video is an extended trailer. There was another one, but shorter. I seriously don't understand why Haruma kept getting these kind of roles, where he's like some kind of casanova who goes around and knocking up girls. *headdesk*
aidachan wrote: Mirichan, may I know where are you from? I'm a Singaporean, which makes me an Asian, lol. Okay, that was random. :p

I am from Germany :D

Well I thought it was but yes I must admit I wasn´t sure 100%.
I have been neglecting him a little lately ><

And my memory is bad as ever...lol

Btw like I thought there were complications....I hope his little birthday present will be ready before his birthday is over..>_>
aidachan wrote: Hello girls! It's officially Hamu-chan's tanjoubi today and here is the long-awaited video! It's an extended version of his new drama, Last Cinderella

Actually I watched the short version of it! :D
Thanks!

Hmmm I still think it´s a little steamy.... :p
Watching the longer version ofit...really makes me want to watch it in this moment!