Gee, I so wish I could have seen this when it was aired (no FujiTV streaming hurts). It doesn't mater that I wouldn't understand most of it, It's still Haruma, ne? Demo, it's not like the plot doesn't matter, it's really important to fully appreciate his acting which usually tends to be genius, still waiting can make one go crazy! :D
aidachan wrote: Naked chest and awkward scene out of the way, let's see how Haruma tackles the heart of an older woman in Last Cinderella. I don't think I'll be watching it though, sorry. ;-;

I'm glad someone else feel like this. I thought I was being someone so.. crazy and stupid for dropping a drama with Miura-san in it, but I'm not into this kind of plot so... very unfortunate. Wish to see him in various roles but not something like in Last Cinderella. *sigh* His hair is friggin' long in this drama, not really bad, but since I have a bias to short-haired and tidy boys... XD

And happy belated birthday to Miura-san. ;__;

Yet I called myself a fangirl. *hides in the corner*
I was kind of shocked to see him like that in Last Cinderella. Glad he is experimenting with different things...one step up...to more versatile roles.
okaaaaaaaaaaaaay
I am set again!
I feel so sorry for neglecting this thread lately >.<

Here I come again :)

:3
Smile~
soo, anyone found scans of that anan article? I can't get the anywhere, and those pics and the overall theme of the magazine, make me even more curious what's there. (^^' )

Edit:
How do you like him going all the wild with Sakura in Last Cinderella ep?
I didn't expect that at all!
Mirichan wrote: okaaaaaaaaaaaaay
I am set again!
I feel so sorry for neglecting this thread lately >.<

Here I come again :)

:3
Smile~

Miri, you're all the time off the real life on MDL, seriously, what's wrong with you? Who cares about exams? Who? ;)
It's interesting to see that some of you fans of Miura Haruma didn't like Last Cinderella much. I enjoyed it a lot, and it was my first time seeing this pretty boy. :) This was, more or less, the way I was thinking through the drama:

"Meh, he's just... way to beautiful, somehow, to be attractive! ---- He is beautiful, though... ---- It's not like I'm that into guys anyway, and even if I am, I'm not into young boys, right! ---- That's a very cute smile ---- To be honest, if I were Sakura, I might have fallen for him, too ---- Okay, I admit it, I do find him attractive!!" *lol* It took me several episodes to get to that last point, but here I am now, posting in this thread wanting to play with all the other fangirls *waves* :)

Anyway, there's a point to this post: Recommend something for me to watch, please! I'm currently watching Hi wa mata noboru, and although I began watching it for Arata (such a small role his seems to be!), it doesn't exactly hurt to watch Miura Haruma now, does it! Watching it made me think about LC again and for some mysterious reason I now have the feeling that I want to watch more dramas or movies with this cute guy. So where should I start, in your opinion? :)
Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta - very melodrama but I enjoyed it a lot. And again thread is asleep ;)
Thank you! :) And yes, what a sleepy thread this turned out to be, ha ha.
i am now watching Bloody Monday, and i'm becoming a fan ;p
I'm watching it, too! I like it.
I thought Samurai High School was really fun. And he had a small-ish role in a strange film called Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge, also starring Ichihara Hayato and Seki Megumi.

Liked his performance in Bloody Monday 1 & 2 and Samurai Highschool
femmedesneiges wrote:

What? And this guy with a chainsaw...
Konjou nashi is quite a good song, does he really sing it? I can't fall to like him in Taisetsuna koto... he's sow awkward there and lacks emotions.. I guess that's how he was made to be but still it's painful to watch...