Lhuna-chan wrote: Konjou nashi is quite a good song, does he really sing it?

Yeah, he did. There's a making-of on the DVD.

As for Dramas Bloody Monday 1 & 2 are my favorite of his. For movies Kimi Ni Todoke and Koizora (:
lily_b wrote: Thank you! :)

And yes, what a sleepy thread this turned out to be, ha ha.

I think it partly has to do with my long disappearance :D
TheBlueKing wrote: As for Dramas Bloody Monday 1 & 2 are my favorite of his. For movies Kimi Ni Todoke and Koizora (:

Actually I loved all his "teenage/high-school" Dramas^~^
I like his current mature roles...but not as much as before.
Mirichan wrote: Actually I loved all his "teenage/high-school" Dramas^~^
I like his current mature roles...but not as much as before.

Agree, those were good!
Last Cinderella kind of dissapointed me, if it wasn't hor him (and I mean HIM, not his character...) I should have not finished it.

Looking forward to his coming drama!
Ara99 wrote: Agree, those were good!
Last Cinderella kind of dissapointed me, if it wasn't hor him (and I mean HIM, not his character...) I should have not finished it.

Looking forward to his coming drama!

Actually I am the same..I still gave it 7 points because it was funny sometimes..but I didn´t like him in his role.
It surprised me that many other ppl thought different than me.
Yes me too!
Again thread is so silent! Miri as always wandering around somewhere else forgetting about true life here ;) Anyway, I really want to watch Last Cinderella (and it's waiting... we'll see if I watch at least 2 eps). I'm very fond of thought that Miura-san is aiming mature roles. I still consider him a very talented guy and have fingers crossed for his career. He's so extremely handsome that it can be a kind of obstacle - pretty boys for pretty sweet roles. I hope he aims bigger and waiting for more film projects. That will make me very happy ;)
he's got an upcoming drama that seems pretty heavy.
cityhunter83 wrote: he's got an upcoming drama that seems pretty heavy.

It's airing now. Boku no Ita Jikan. I watched the first ep last week and loved it. I will definitely be eager for each new ep. So glad it's on dramafever.
cityhunter83 wrote: he's got an upcoming drama that seems pretty heavy.

Yup, I've checked it. I'll watch it after airing whole series. But I'm more a film watcher ;)
Mirichan wrote: Actually I am the same..I still gave it 7 points because it was funny sometimes..but I didn´t like him in his role.
It surprised me that many other ppl thought different than me.
Yes me too!

I know! I've seen so many positive comments towards the drama I'm starting to think there's something wrong with me haha. And it is weird because I love Ryoko Shinohara as an actress, but something was just wrong between this couple, no chemistry, I don't know.

So his new drama already started? I should look for it now, can't wait :)
Ara99 wrote: I know! I've seen so many positive comments towards the drama I'm starting to think there's something wrong with me haha. And it is weird because I love Ryoko Shinohara as an actress, but something was just wrong between this couple, no chemistry, I don't know.

I started to watch "Last Cinderella" and I think it's very specific drama. It's not addressed for the younger audience, not 'cause of the content of course. It's more about the type of the story. We'll see if I end it anyway xD Eh, Haruma is such an eye candy that he draw so much attention. He's not always at his best there (at least in two first eps) but I'm really glad he's picking different kinds of drama and with other audience. Huge respect for that :)
Ahh, I'm going to regret for watching Boku no Ita Jikan. I'll be crying like crazy for the upcoming episodes. He's such a good, potential actor.
I've seen or am watching the following: Hi wa Mata Noboru; Boku no Ita Jikan; Gokusen 3; Gokusen: The Movie; Gokusen 3 Special; Kimi ni Todoke; Bloody Monday; Bloody Monday 2; Koizora: The Movie; Last Cinderella; Crows Zero 2; Binbo Danshi. I feel like I’ve seen more…he’s so talented!!! I look forward to a long career from him!!
SUMMON MIRICHAN!!!

I miss chatting with you and seeing you fangirl in here. T-T