aidachan wrote: What I meant was that the video is an extended trailer. There was another one, but shorter. I seriously don't understand why Haruma kept getting these kind of roles, where he's like some kind of casanova who goes around and knocking up girls. *headdesk*

Naked chest - checked.

This trailer looked awkward... maybe it needed to look like this? I don't have high expectations. I want to have my guilty pleasure and watch Haruma. That's enough for me ;)
aidachan wrote: What I meant was that the video is an extended trailer. There was another one, but shorter. I seriously don't understand why Haruma kept getting these kind of roles, where he's like some kind of casanova who goes around and knocking up girls. *headdesk*

Because it´s something new for his "serious him"
And because many woman*cough,cough*
Want to have something to drool over.... :p
SuedeGirl wrote: Naked chest - checked.

This trailer looked awkward... maybe it needed to look like this? I don't have high expectations. I want to have my guilty pleasure and watch Haruma. That's enough for me ;)

I am supposed to think ike you but the first time since long ago...I have quite high expections for a Drama :D
it can be very interesting. I hope it end like this ;)
Mirichan wrote: I am supposed to think ike you but the first time since long ago...I have quite high expections for a Drama :D

It does look interesting, naked chest and all ;) Now I only hope that my high expectations won’t go in vain like they do most of the time.
sanja wrote: It does look interesting, naked chest and all ;) Now I only hope that my high expectations won’t go in vain like they do most of the time.

I hope so too...
And rather than naked chest I am interested in the plot this time :D
Naked chest and awkward scene out of the way, let's see how Haruma tackles the heart of an older woman in Last Cinderella. I don't think I'll be watching it though, sorry. ;-;
aidachan wrote: Naked chest and awkward scene out of the way, let's see how Haruma tackles the heart of an older woman in Last Cinderella. I don't think I'll be watching it though, sorry. ;-;

Really?Why? ;o
Mirichan wrote: Really?Why? ;o

Because... I don't actually favour those kind of roles, gomen! I prefer to watch dramas of the school/comedy/cute romances/mystery/thriller genre. >.<
aidachan wrote: Because... I don't actually favour those kind of roles, gomen! I prefer to watch dramas of the school/comedy/cute romances/mystery/thriller genre. >.<

I didn´t like the serious genres Miura was starring in too :p
But I watched them...

Haha no worries, I can understand you^^
Mirichan wrote: I hope so too...
And rather than naked chest I am interested in the plot this time :D

Plot? What plot?

I'm really can't stop myself from those "shallow" moments ;D Now when I think about this drama... gosh, woman who wears men's clothes got guy like Haruma... how it was possible? Ok, it made me curious now ;)
SuedeGirl wrote: Plot? What plot?

I'm really can't stop myself from those "shallow" moments ;D Now when I think about this drama... gosh, woman who wears men's clothes got guy like Haruma... how it was possible? Ok, it made me curious now ;)

I am sorry...what I mean is that I am more interested in the story aka plot of the Drama ^__^
It definetely seems curious but whatyou can see in the preview....maybe it will result in a triangle with the other guy:D
You want me to choose between Haruma's chest and plot? Sorry, plot, you're out XD The triangle thingy also seems pretty intriguing. When I think more about it, I want to watch it finally. It can be a total mess or a blast. I don't want this drama to be just plain. Now I can accept disaster or something like "Taisetsu..." - I mean emotions. I still can't believe how this drama affected me.
SuedeGirl wrote: You want me to choose between Haruma's chest and plot? Sorry, plot, you're out XD

The triangle thingy also seems pretty intriguing. When I think more about it, I want to watch it finally. It can be a total mess or a blast. I don't want this drama to be just plain. Now I can accept disaster or something like "Taisetsu..." - I mean emotions. I still can't believe how this drama affected me.

LOL @ plot ur out!