Sleepninja wrote: Haha I can't wait to see Nina's reaction to all these pics. :D

I missed this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omo I must be punished now with tons of spams... but please make them all of kimmy ;) heehehe

Sleepninja wrote: I'll definitely let you know when I get to it. :)

... Im afraid here. But Im glad you at least picked a comedy to start with Kimmy, because this drama is daaaaaaaaark. I have not yet watch it, that says a lot coming from me hahaha.

darkangel662008 wrote:

This is the cutest thing!!!!!!!!!!!

darkangel662008 wrote: Ninz...It's our darling's birthday today!!!!

I'm thinking of doing a gift for Kimmy... indirectly but still. Hope I can have it ready for tomorrow (1:00am here)
@Ninz...Omo...I'm looking forward to that gift:)
darkangel662008 wrote: @Ninz...Omo...I'm looking forward to that gift:)

Yes... put lots of pressure on me so that it becomes a challenge and then I will definitely do it!!! LMBO... Im such a procrastinator.
NinaJade82 wrote: Yes... put lots of pressure on me so that it becomes a challenge and then I will definitely do it!!! LMBO... Im such a procrastinator.

Ill definitely wait for it...I'll tell Kimmy to discard you being one of his wife if your gift is not the best..kekeke!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: Ill definitely wait for it...I'll tell Kimmy to discard you being one of his wife if your gift is not the best..kekeke!!!

OMO... *drops everything else and gets to work*
NinaJade82 wrote: OMO... *drops everything else and gets to work*

kekeke!!!
By the way, add me to the Kimmy bandwagon..i'm a Kimmy fangirl convert..i think he's gawjuss and talented...wuv him <3
KamZ wrote: By the way, add me to the Kimmy bandwagon..i'm a Kimmy fangirl convert..i think he's gawjuss and talented...wuv him <3

Did you watched any of his drama?
I'm happy for his birthday, but I wish he wouldn't get older and make great dramas forever :) But then he still can play some great characters even in this age. He's the best.
Happy Birthday !

This is from Priseless.

To celebrate i open mine Kimura collection ( still kinda small ) for one day to everyone:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111708792112203624654/SorryKT

Peek or snag...
Wow!!! Raincat...your really a fan!!! Thank God for knowing you.. And thank you for sharing those pics.. Sugoi!!!!
But I saw one freaking picture.... Ninz!!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: But I saw one freaking picture....

Ninz!!!!

Whats up? ^^
I worked hard on the gift, still not complete so it will have to be for after the birthday but it will still count.

Kimmy is awesome, I don't get tired of saying that kekeke.
NinaJade82 wrote: Whats up? ^^
I worked hard on the gift, still not complete so it will have to be for after the birthday but it will still count.

Kimmy is awesome, I don't get tired of saying that kekeke.

Have you seen Raincat collection????
I need to know the girl in that picture!!!
Going to kill her..bwahahahaha!!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: Did you watched any of his drama?

Yes..
Pride
Nankyuko Tairiku
Beautiful Life