MDL Actress Profile[/URL]

Ha Ji-won, born Jeon Hae-rim on June 28, 1978, is a South Korean actress. She is one of Korean cinema’s top actresses and is also noted as one of the most versatile actresses of all time.

[U]Dramas[LIST]
[*]1996 Adults don't know
[*]1998 Dragon's Tears
[*]1999 Dangerous Lullaby
[*]1999 Hak Gyo 2
[*]2000 Secret
[*]2001 Life is Beautiful
[*]2002 Days in the Sun
[*]2003 Damo
[*]2004 Something Happened in Bali
[*]2005 Fashion 70's (cameo)
[*]2006 Hwang Jini
[*]2010 Secret Garden[/LIST]
Movies
[LIST]
[*]2000 Truth Game
[*]2000 Nightmare
[*]2000 Ditto
[*]2002 Phone
[*]2002 Sex Is Zero Eun-hyo
[*]2003 Reversal of Fortune
[*]2004 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
[*]2004 Love, So Divine
[*]2005 All for Love Cameo
[*]2005 Daddy-Long-Legs
[*]2005 Duelist
[*]2007 Miracle on 1st Street
[*]2008 BA:BO
[*]2008 His Last Gift (Cameo)
[*]2009 Haeundae
[*]2009 Closer to Heaven
[*]2011 Sector 7
[/LIST]
Nobody has posted in this one? Haha

I thought she was great in Secret Garden and I'm liking her so far in King2Hearts (:
first saw her in hwang jin. she is very beautiful and great actress.
I've only seen her in Secret Garden so far, but I loved her in it. :)
have seen her in SG and 100 Days....don't remember anything about 100 days but loved her in SG maybe because of Binnie lol...
KamZ wrote: have seen her in SG and 100 Days....don't remember anything about 100 days but loved her in SG maybe because of Binnie lol...

Jejeje....of course.

I've seen her in

Secret Garden <3<3
Love So Divine
Duelist <3<3
and now in King2Hearts
LisNoir wrote: Jejeje....of course.

I've seen her in

Secret Garden <3<3
Love So Divine
Duelist <3<3
and now in King2Hearts

oh i have been planning to watch that Duelist movie for sometime now..
and i'm going to watch K2H for sure...
Ohh I also saw her in Daddy Long Legs
KamZ wrote:
and i'm going to watch K2H for sure...

You have a higher tolerance level than I do. You might make it to the end of K2H....lol Me, I'm not so sure I will...but you never know. :p
LisNoir wrote: You have a higher tolerance level than I do. You might make it to the end of K2H....lol Me, I'm not so sure I will...but you never know. :p

that i do lol..i even managed to watch (complete) Miss Ripley lol...and i'm also watching FF with Mr. Saggy Face right now :D
KamZ wrote: that i do lol..i even managed to watch (complete) Miss Ripley lol...and i'm also watching FF with Mr. Saggy Face right now :D

Jajajajajaja...
lol this grandma is a good actress
I love her. Very much.
She is versatile and her face is so mobile, she never looks exactly the same in every drama or even every scene. For some reason, I believe she must be a nice person in real life too, perhaps it's her smile. :)
The only part I saw her in I didn't like is "100 days with Mr Arrogant". But I don't ascribe it to her: the movie is just the type of story I can't digest.
I didn´t like her in SG and if I didn´t like her in the all time best drama I won´t like her in any other drama.

She is along side with Seung Gi the reason I don´t watch K2H.

Sorry, you fans don´t hate on me!
akai-kitsune wrote: I didn´t like her in SG and if I didn´t like her in the all time best drama I won´t like her in any other drama.

She is along side with Seung Gi the reason I don´t watch K2H.

Sorry, you fans don´t hate on me!

I hate you.

*you know I love you, Akai. You can dislike whomever you want... you have my permission. ;);)