I can't get over how good this actor was in Bridal Mask. It will be difficult for me to imagine him in another drama for now, so I will have to wait a while before I watch any of his other dramas.
Joo Won, Joo Sang-Wook and Suzy, receives Male and Female Rookie Award at KBS Entertainment Awards

Joo Won, Joo Sang-Wook and miss A Suzy received Show section Male and Female Rookie Award at ‘2012 KBS Entertainment Awards’. Joo Sang-Wook and Joo Won received the award together with ‘Man’s Qualification’ and ‘1 Night 2 Days’.

Joo Won said, “There was hard times working with drama, but I was always cheered by ‘1 Night 2 Days’ team. 2012 was a happy year that I had many family-like people. I will work harder as an actor and an entertainer in 2013 as well.”

I'm so happy for him! And gosh did he look absolutely perfect in that tux....
infiniti512 wrote: I'm so happy for him! And gosh did he look absolutely perfect in that tux....

He is more than perfect! :D
Joo Won's Performance at 2012 KBS Awards Night

Dude sure can sing. He's like the perfect star. He has great acting, singing, dancing, and variety show skills. And top of that he has great looks and is just extremely awesome. And aeygotastic. :P (Have you seen him on 1N2Ds?)
Witchgirl247 wrote: Dude sure can sing. He's like the perfect star. He has great acting, singing, dancing, and variety show skills. And top of that he has great looks and is just extremely awesome. And aeygotastic. :P (Have you seen him on 1N2Ds?)

Yeah. I always say that he's aint Gaksital in 1N2D at all. He's the maknae afraid of the bugs and pouts if he didnt get to eat. He's so adorable.
I am so so happy for him and for all the Bridal Mask cast for receiving so many awards. They were all well deserved!
I haven't seen him on Bridal Mask but I absolutely love him on 1 NIGHT 2 DAYS Season 2 Variety show, my favourite show!!!
You should watch BM then. You got to see this maknae who's afraid of bugs turning into a hero. Have you seen the one where he did bungee jumping? That was my favorite part.
anyone interested of Joo WOn's armpit?

I love Joo Won! That is all I can say XD!
Joo Won! You better make another drama soon to make it up for the disappointing Level 7 Civil Servant.
CheerfulSoul wrote: Joo Won! You better make another drama soon to make it up for the disappointing Level 7 Civil Servant.

I agree, specialy that he's my favorite actor!!!!