4winkay wrote: What if she's one of those blacklisted actresses you have? kekeke...

I will sacrifice myself for him just like I'm doing with Innocent Man/Nice Guy...lol

beca256 wrote: I'm DEFINITELY hoping for Ha Ji Won

4winkay wrote: me, too. or Yoon Eun Hye...

Those two are fine with me. :D
LisNoir wrote:

Those two are fine with me. :D

yeah with me, too. Or Shin Min Ah
Just saw this thanks to joowonenglish....

infiniti512 wrote: Just saw this thanks to joowonenglish....

I hadn't seen the video but I saw the pics a few days ago in tumblr, daebak =D
http://becca256.tumblr.com/post/33960265513/joo-won-always-manly-no-matter-what

omo those were keopta.. im missing him already..
kamsamnida!!!! ^^^^^^^
Choi Kang-hee confirms Secret Agent War Confirmations are in: Choi Kang-hee (Protect the Boss) has signed on to be Joo-won’s leading lady in the new spy action rom-com drama Secret Agent War. I… can’t pretend to be ecstatic about this news, as I’m not exactly her biggest fan, but I’m willing to keep an open mind. Who knows, maybe she just played characters I didn’t like before, and somehow she and Joo-won will defy the strangeness of their coupling, have fantastic chemistry, and make me eat my words? Maybe? Possibly? A little bit? I’m trying here! Sigh, the things we do for aegyo monsters. Joo-won, if this drama sucks, I’m putting you on a timeout. The series is based on the hit movie Level 7 Civil Servant, and will feature a pair of spies who keep their identities a secret from each other while they navigate the muddy waters of dating. It’s like Mr. and Mrs. Smith: The Dating Years, which is a fantastic premise. I loved the movie with Kim Haneul and Kang Ji-hwan, and have wanted them to make this drama forever. It’ll be a fun genre mashup: spy action thriller, romantic melo, and healthy dose of comedy. The 20-episode drama will be written by Chun Sung-il, of Chuno and Level 7 Civil Servant. Directing is Kim Sang-hyub, who was the second director on Dong Yi. Choi Kang-hee will play Kim Seo-won, an agent with brains, brawn, and looks, but lacking in wealth. She’s the eldest daughter of a poor farmer, and works hard to support her family financially, from living expenses to all her siblings’ tuition. Seo-won is tenacious and independent, and a realist with fierce pride. Joo-won plays Gil-ro, a rookie agent who comes from a well-to-do family. Their initial conflict will arise out of — what else — money and pride. Phew, well at least they changed it so that Joo-won will be the rookie to Choi Kang-hee’s higher-ranked agent, because I just didn’t see how they were going to pull off same-aged characters and agents on equal footing. But if he’s just playing the younger man and we’re not pretending they’re the same age, it works better all around. Chemistry concerns aside, I am still excited for the drama, because who doesn’t love spies and secret identity hijinks? I hope they milk the hell out of the comedy on this. Secret Agent War will air in January on MBC. credits: dramabeans
4winkay wrote:

love it!!!!
no ! I love how you distroyed the image...thanks, that pic made my day ^^
i found this recap where Joo Won is the guest in KBS Win Win Show. He cried when he was talking about his first love. Although, that happened in High School, he was still emotional about it. Click link below for more details of the interview. He's such a wonderful human being, so pure and simple - the things that I admired of him the most.

http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/win-win-joowon/
Joo Won Gets 700,000 Won Monthly Allowance from Parents Although he may be getting a lot of money from dramas and shows, Joo Won revealed that he’s not in charge of his earnings at all. On November 20, Joo Won participated in tvN’s Enews – Star Interview where he revealed that his parents are in charge of all of his money. “My pay has increased, but the account is handled by my parents,” said the actor. “I get 700,000 won (~646 USD) as allowance every month.” The interviewer asked if 700,000 won was enough, and Joo Won replied, “The time when I need money the most is during 1 Night 2 Days gatherings. The members and I always eat out after filming and take turns paying for the meals.” Joo Won went to share that when it’s his turn to buy, the other 1 Night, 2 Days members always order cold noodles because the dish is cheap enough for Joo Won to afford. “When I was a musical actor, there were times when I got 2 million won (~1,846 USD) to use for eight months. I had nothing after transportation fees and food,” said Joo Won. “If there was a work gathering, I couldn’t go home because the buses stopped running.” He added that sometimes he had to borrow money from fans to catch a cab home. After hearing Joo Won’s allowance story, netizens commented, “As a celebrity, Joo Won is pretty frugal,” “Joo Won spends more than me,” and “It’s cute how he get allowance.” Photo Credit: tvN source: EnewsWorld
4winkay wrote:

He's killing me, so cute T_T