Philip Lee

Name: Phillip Lee
Hangul: 이필립
Birth Name: Lee Kwang-Hoon (이광훈)
Birthdate: May 26, 1981
Birthplace: Washington D.C., United States
Education: George Was
hington University (Washington D.C.)
Major: Systems Engineering (Masters Degree)
Height: 188 cm.
Blood Type: O
From AsianWiki
-----------------------------

TV Shows

Faith | Shinui (SBS / 2012) - Jang Bin
Secret Garden | Sikeurit Gadeun (SBS / 2010) - Im Jong-Soo
The Slingshot | Namja yiyagi (KBS2 / 2009) - Do Jae-Myeong
The Story of the First King's Four Gods | Taewang Sasingi (MBC / 2007)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Philip Lee is a young upcoming actor who is from America. I find that he will be a presence in Korean dramas very soon despite his current lack of shows. Since he was born in the US I feel that is why he has a great advantage with English, and I find it sexy. Philip Lee is a delight to watch with how charismatic he is for most of his roles he talks little. And when he does you can tell the emotion behind him. Many people like to poke holes at him for being the son of a rich man, but are not most actors and actress? And even then those who are not often end up rich. So it's kind of a null topic to me in how he gets into dramas and even roles have been made specifically for him. So here is a thread to discuss this new interesting actor whom I hope we get to see more of!

Philip Lee as Do Jae-Myeong
I was in love with his hair in "The Legend". I will stop now because I will need to look for clips from that drama to see his hair...lol
I like his hair in the second pic. I liked him tons in A Man's Story! He is not a handsome man to me at all...but that doesn't matter. My first impression of him was again, A Man's Story so now I just like him a lot. And I really like his character and acting in Faith too.
My first impression of him was in Secret Garden. Then I saw him in The Legend

And now in Faith. I was hoping his hair would look as it did in "The Legend", but I like his character.
He almost looks native american in that pic.
I like his acting syle: warm, sophisticated, clean, with minor details. He manages play roles so that you always want to know more about character who he portrays - he creates for them own world/space and you feel for them. I really hope they make him play more roles and bigger ones too. I wanna one day see him play in role where he can exploit all his creativeness. Im kinda sure watching this is gonna be great pleasure.
Love him! His roll in Faith is amazing, he reminds me of the "big brother" type, I just wanna put him in my pocket and take him home everytime I see him in it.
I love this guy and I am sad he won't be in the final episodes of Faith. :/ I dunno i I can watch the last episodes now. I really was hoping Philip Lee's role would have been more by the end but well. T-T I hope the eye thing gets cleared up and he will continue acting.
I first saw him in Secret Garden and I really liked his character in that, especially when he started speaking in English! Woah! I hadn't looked him up before starting it so I didn't realise he was American :D I think he's a little underrated, I'd love to see him in a main role soon :D
I hope he's in a main role soon too! I'm dying to see him in more roles. ><