oh that's a whole lotta pretty.
watched again his drama. Cain and Abel. in my opinion this was the best his drama
I feel in love with him while watching I'm Sorry, I Love You (my first drama with him)
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/12/so-ji-sub-to-release-hip-hop-single

I hope it doesn't turn out like this one...
Not saying it's bad but... I like him better as an actor XD
HAVA-RAVA wrote: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/12/so-ji-sub-to-release-hip-hop-single

I hope it doesn't turn out like this one...
Not saying it's bad but... I like him better as an actor XD

LOL ~ that came out last year. Oh my gat... so bad. Look at all the POO HAIR!

Watch this one instead..

I hope this new one is more toward the "Lonely Life" quality than the "Pick up Line" quality. I will still love him though. Even if it stinks. !♥♥♥♥♥!
Jeaniessi wrote: LOL ~ that came out last year. Oh my gat... so bad. Look at all the POO HAIR!

Watch this one instead..

lol dat hair is the worst :'DDD

I did watch that. It was better but this one is much much better.
If he's gonna do music I think he should stick with ballads (as much as he likes hip hop more since he was a kid)

He loves Snoop Dogg. Why do I love that? LOL! also... I had to bookmark that! ♥♥♥♥♥ Damn it..he's awesome.
Jeaniessi wrote: Oh Good God, I adore those hands of his... They are like... ....... I'm shutting up now.

Bump... His hands are freaking awesome.
LOL he does have beautiful ...but I think you have a fixation lol
goldenseal50 wrote: LOL he does have beautiful ...but I think you have a fixation lol

Which is weird because usually, I don't! but SJS's hands...and Shota's too...are flipping gorgeous!

Okay, I have a fixation.
i did not think this man could sing/rap in any form :O Very pleasent surprise!
I first saw this actor in a drama "What Happened in Bali". I was seriously annoyed with his lack of expression by then. I recently finished his latest drama, "Ghost". Although he still had the same flat face, I think he did a great job portraying his character there. Well, I guess it's safe to say that I don't dislike him as much as I did before, but I still wish I can do something about his expression, LOL~ *hides before SJS fans kills her*
phio_chan wrote: I first saw this actor in a drama "What Happened in Bali". I was seriously annoyed with his lack of expression by then. I recently finished his latest drama, "Ghost". Although he still had the same flat face, I think he did a great job portraying his character there. Well, I guess it's safe to say that I don't dislike him as much as I did before, but I still wish I can do something about his expression, LOL~

*hides before SJS fans kills her*

The only thing I watched starring SJS is the movie Only You and this is...wow! You definitely should watch it, I think it will improve your 'I don't dislike him as much as I did' to 'I need more of this guy in my life' lol.
And btw I am planning to watch Ghost because of him!