**Birth of the Rich Profile**[/URL]

The drama follows the story of a man, Choi Suk Bong, who believes that he is actually the son of a rich father and heir to a chaebol group. He meets Lee Shin Mi, who is actually a chaebol heir but acts nothing like one, with her scrimping and frugal ways. Although they get off to a rocky start, with her help, he struggles towards his goal of attaining wealth. --Dramawiki

[U]Cast
Ji Hyun Woo as Choi Suk Bong
Lee Bo Young as Lee Shin Mi
Nam Goong Min as Choo Woon Suk
Lee Si Young as Boo Tae Hee

Preview:

Who has watched this dramas or plans to?
This looks pretty interesting.
I've read the drama is a bit unbearable, but it has Ji Hyun Woo (Boong Do <3) and Nam Goong Min (Ma Ru oppa <3) in it, so I'm going to try to bear it...lol

Doesn't really sound like something I really want to watch - haha so I'm not going to add (:
Does anyone know the name of this boy? I know I've seen him somewhere, but I can't remember his name. I'm trying to add him to the cast of the drama.

LisNoir wrote: Does anyone know the name of this boy? I know I've seen him somewhere, but I can't remember his name. I'm trying to add him to the cast of the drama.

he's the little guy who play's the young King in K2H (LSG's big brother)
he was also in Warrior Baek as young Yoo Seung Ho
and little LJK in TBD&W
KamZ wrote: he's the little guy who play's the young King in K2H (LSG's big brother)
and little LJK in TBD&W

just googled him..his name is Park Geon-Tae lol
KamZ wrote: he's the little guy who play's the young King in K2H (LSG's big brother)
and little LJK in TBD&W

KamZ wrote: just googled him..his name is Park Geon-Tae lol

Komawa , kamz-ssi <3 Somehow you remember all the kid actors...LOL
LisNoir wrote: Komawa , kamz-ssi <3 Somehow you remember all the kid actors...LOL

i do, don't i?! hahahah...and you are welcome :)...for a change lol...else it's always us komawa-ing you lol...
kamz wrote: i do, don't i?! Hahahah...and you are welcome :)...for a change lol...else it's always us komawa-ing you lol...

lol <3
I have started this. I am on ep 2 now ...I cant believe how short NGM is lol & with JHW next to him it makes the difference even more marked. I love watching a drama where I like BOTH leads :D
and little LJK in TBD&W

& yeah I have seen him in all of the above roles too....its a shame we only saw a brief glimpse of him in this drama.
RainFlower wrote: I have started this. I am on ep 2 now ...I cant believe how short NGM is lol & with JHW next to him it makes the difference even more marked. I love watching a drama where I like BOTH leads :D

Jajajaja...He is short. But I still <3 him...LOL

And same here I like BOTH male leads too. :D
Gah! Is that Ma Ru Oppa?! I'm still not watching this. LOL