the kissing scenes i can still remember are the party kiss from secret garden, window car kiss from the greatest love, car kiss from city hall. i have to take note of my fave kissing scenes now. ;)

Most NATURAL kiss I have seen in a drama - tonsil hockey and all. (start at 7:55)
moonahn wrote: Most NATURAL kiss I have seen in a drama - tonsil hockey and all. (start at 7:55)

Actually I should say REALISTIC as opposed to natural.
What drama is this, Lib?
AlysaNabilaTeo wrote: What drama is this, Lib?

It's the one I was telling you about, I NEED ROMANCE.
moonahn wrote:

Most NATURAL kiss I have seen in a drama - tonsil hockey and all. (start at 7:55)

Definitely watching this! TNX for posting! This seems fun!
moonahn wrote:

Somehow I ended up watching it until the end. I'm definitely watching this!
YES, SPREAD THE I NEED ROMANCE LOVE. Lib is right---I Need Romance has the most realistic kisses I've seen so far in my admittedly limited drama viewing. Watching this drama is like settling down to attack a pint of ice cream with my best girl friends, including many "Tell me about it, girlfriend!" and "Oh no, he didn't!" uttered during the too short 45 minutes.
NiveaCow wrote: I know my favorite way to kiss my man is to bow my head, close my eyes, keep my hands at my sides and stand there like a stoic, almost corpse-like doll. Any pursing of the lips would be way too slutty. What can I say, I like to keep it sexy!

lmao Awesome post!
This is going on my list too thanks for sharing LibradaJ
Flower Boy Ramen shop all those almost kisses and finally the kiss in front of the theater :D Also all of those hot kisses in I need Romance especially the first one shocking and hot :D
Attention Please: Yoon Eun Hye *drops mic and walks off stage*
travis wrote: Attention Please: Yoon Eun Hye
*drops mic and walks off stage*

Nice!!!
Cola Kiss from Lie to Me
The kiss at the restaurant from Me Too, Flower
I Need Romance

These last two aren't romantic kisses, but I thought they were extremely cute moments:
When grown up Ko Hye Sung kisses Jin Kuk oppa on the cheek at the end of Dream High and Dream High 2 when (spoiler)Jin Yoo Jin kisses Shin Hae Sung on the cheek